Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Guest skeletonworks

Eulalie said: Yeah, they could have won if Song Ji Hyo didn't hold back. So funny cause Song Ji Hyo kept saying they were actors meaning they would win. Also, if they went after Kim Jong Kook and his partner (I don't remember her name, not familiar with her) they had more chance of winning the competition. Yeah, he does seem to be comfortable around females. I like his hairstyle too. Maybe I should watch Dream High again. I don't remember seeing him in Dream High, but then again I didn't carefully watch all the episodes in that series. I wasn't really in to Dream High to be honest. LOL

Guest endhi

@ricefield , the pretty eyes SKJ already have his own soompi thread. I love him on roommate! Well I love everyone on Rmt. The one when he bought mobile phone was one my fav scene, hilarious! This year has been great, the discovery of hot young actors...PSJ, SKJ, Kang Ha Neul ect...manse!

Guest endhi

@hanadulsetme that marie clarie photoshoot, is that recent?
btw PSJ's fangirl from the insitetv video is sooo cute...I love the way she said "I really like Park Seo Joon" at 1.00 :))

Guest skeletonworks

@hanadulsetme Thanks for sharing this. He's such a lovely guy~ I missed him already!!!
I just watched the 1st episode of King of Highschool, which replaced Witch's Romance and I'm like.... okaaaaay, *back to watch Witch's Romance again...*

Guest endhi

skeletonworks said: @hanadulsetme Thanks for sharing this. He's such a lovely guy~ I missed him already!!!
I just watched the 1st episode of King of Highschool, which replaced Witch's Romance and I'm like.... okaaaaay, *back to watch Witch's Romance again...*