Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Park Seo Joon Provides Witty Solution To Those Who Hate Pressing Elevator Buttons During COVID-19

Worth a try?

PTWwohMHnppBSE4BXeyJ-uca1rczI-2bP7baax15

Actor, Park Seo Joon recently shared a vlog containing the behind-the-scenes footage of his Chanel beauty commercial as well as his daily life, and the way he presses the elevator buttons during COVID-19 captured the attention of fans.

The video showed Park Seo Joon giving it his all on the set of the commercial.

But on his way home from the shoot, Park Seo Joon had no choice but to press the elevator button.

yFcADMwv6WX2z9kbVNWlhh3v7fPuQnwl5M3gp4JWubB8PoElQgwuRGJ40bLfMy8aYOYIE8F_-lOluiokgfeBuWMITQtmSL1NG_8=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

| @Record PARK’s/YouTube

However, instead of using any of his fingers, he wrapped his index finger in and used his knuckle to casually press the button.

xZTWj0r5qYfXsItjm-8Fp0FGLYUdicxrMayX7ZxENETD6Y38bbDxchjxoNpm0IJWIzzROZfaWVVzOeck1O1NuNAyq-UdSaAv=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

| @Record PARK’s/YouTube

In an earlier Q&A video, Park Seo Joon even demonstrated the exact hand gesture himself.

When asked which finger he uses to press the elevator buttons, he pulled out his index finger, which he curled in.

aSRevgG8KDjv5IwPLncPtODbJrLVju-BYUhjlNO7alZBV2lCNLcPpARTR5l2O-nWqacgy-0iQJwmlU72z-wblVe5xQzM-S9fHg=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365| @Record PARK’s/YouTube
Spoiler

Fans are reacting to this witty method with comments expressing their awe.

• So is that how you’re supposed to press during COVID-19?
  • It’s true that I feel iffy pressing elevator buttons these days.
  • Actually, that looks natural enough to adapt easily.
  • That’s pretty cute.
  • Park Seo Joon is woke.

Check out the full demonstration below:

source : https://www.insight.co.kr/news/313459

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Tbh, Chanel N5 original is not my cup of tea..lol! i have tried it long time before, my aunty had it. But i'm curious with the other variants of Chanel N5. This weekend I'm gonna go to Chanel Beauty and Fragrance, i hope i like the smell..

If only Seo Joon endorsed Dior..My fave is Dior :)

I gave up on BYS, so Chanel can replace it on my spending budget Lol!

Btw, K2 really complies with covid protocol that they never held collaboration photoshoot between Suzi and Seo Joon. I really want to see them interact. Well, it's not that i ship them together, their age gap is a bit too big lol!

There is one actress that i think is compatible to Seo Joon, too bad she already has a bf lol! my broken heart..

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

Tbh, Chanel N5 original is not my cup of tea..lol! i have tried it long time before, my aunty had it. But i'm curious with the other variants of Chanel N5. This weekend I'm gonna go to Chanel Beauty and Fragrance, i hope i like the smell..

If only Seo Joon endorsed Dior..My fave is Dior :)

I gave up on BYS, so Chanel can replace it on my spending budget Lol!

Btw, K2 really complies with covid protocol that they never held collaboration photoshoot between Suzi and Seo Joon. I really want to see them interact. Well, it's not that i ship them together, their age gap is a bit too big lol!

There is one actress that i think is compatible to Seo Joon, too bad she already has a bf lol! my broken heart..

I dont know the original of ChanelNo.5 but I have the L'eau of Chanel No5 and it is nice for me. I love Coco the most. That's why I am curious the new variant. I hope it is not too strong. Do let me know later, please. :please:

Oppss.. who is the actress? :blush:

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

My country is like a black hole when it comes to shipping something :bawling:

Do we stay at the same country? Lol. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I dont know the original of ChanelNo.5 but I have the L'eau of Chanel No5 and it is nice for me. I love the most. That's why I am curious the new variant. Do let me know later, please.

Oppss.. who is the actress? :blush:

Do we stay at the same country? Lol. 

@Gisell Gisell, 5 was the first perfume launched by French couturier Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel. (the classic Chanel No. 5) The design of its bottle has been an important part of the product's allure. this is one of the most expensive perfumes in the world. I've tried Chanel No 5 and Chanel No 5 L Eau, too - For me, [L'Eau] is a more spontaneous scent. I love a  musky, floral scent with a squeeze of citrus scent. The quality and the popularity are why Chanel's items are so expensive. Coco is also a masterpiece.  :blush:

• Like 2

@Gisell Gisell sure, i think it might be strong too like the original one. I checked the website, there are 5 of them, The Original, The Sensual, The Woody, Eau Premiere, and L'Eau. Premiere and L'eau are the ones with jasmine scent. I think these 2 might work for me :)

I wonder which one Seo Joon likes? The one that he likes his girlfriend to wear :) He bought one for his mom, i bet his mom likes the original. And i wonder what perfume does he wear? Is he the type to wear perfume or just after shave cologne..^_^

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 not sure how accurate, but several outlets mentioned Byredo Blanche as fragrance that he usually uses. 

@serenilmauve, really? But, this is a fragrance for women, right? Blanche by Byredo is quite a Floral fragrance. Well, it is a fresh, clean and crisp perfume, anyway. It is also powdery and musky at the same time, I guess the reason why PSJ loves it. I'm obsessed with all the Byredo scents, too.  :blush:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, willenette said:

@serenilmauve, really? But, this is a fragrance for women, right? Blanche by Byredo is quite a Floral fragrance. Well, it is a fresh, clean and crisp perfume, anyway. It is also powdery and musky at the same time, I guess the reason why PSJ loves it. I'm obsessed with all the Byredo scents, too.  :blush:

I think it’s more unisex? Honestly I didn’t try it yet, but I just heard that it’s simple and pleasant fragrance;) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, willenette said:

I read somewhere it's actually for unisex. I don't think it's available officially in my country yet. When it's becoming a hype, my friends bought it when one of them went overseas. Now I'm curious..lol! But some online shops sell it now..i think i'll buy the vial first..let's see if i have the same taste as he does in fragrance lol!

Oh @Gisell Gisell you asked who the actress is, well is it allowed to say it here? lol! let's say she's one of his co-hosts in sbs awards way back then :) for me she's a kind and humble girl, a good wifey material..lol! their age and height gap is perfect..if only they clicks..^_^

• Like 2