Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 11/18/2020 at 9:51 AM, serenilmauve said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHtyGX-pcEg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Next year august-september...? Which means we should not even expect it in early 2021, but late 2021 at max... :bawling:

Also, that means no drama for 2021... 

Dont tell me we cannot see Seo Joon at all in 2021. Not in dramaland and movie land. I really need him in 2021. :criesariver:

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

I think it's because the shot the domestic parts in summer, so to keep the consistency of the story they have to continue it again in summer.

I really miss him by now :( well i'm rewatching wwwsk again, it still makes me laugh..Lee young joon is really adorable with his antics

I hope in 2021 he would take a reality show guest in between schedule, just to keep his name on air for that year..

Anyway, Ziozia doesn't have edition for women? they really make gorgeous suit and coat..

I really hope Ziozia and others can do overseas photoshoots again so at least we can see Seo Joon. 

• Like 3

@Anjalifairy, i just checked that the interview video of him and jiwon is no longer available in your youtube channel :o could you please share it privately? I want to watch it again..lol! That is how bad i miss Seo Joon...:lol: 

He even came into my dream last night..lol! But i couldn't remember what he was doing..i just remember there was him..

Anyway, question, did Seo Joon ever share what kind of mobile or pc games that he plays? Or he's not a gamer type?

• Like 3

If COVID will not affect Concrete Utopia, we will see him in late 2021. 
It’s an unfortunate situation with Dream, but maybe instead we will have two movies back to back. Which will be a lot of fun too. 

The only thing that matter and I wish for, that these two movies end up being high quality and hit big in SK :happy2:

We can wait for his comeback to dramaland in 2022;))) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

If COVID will not affect Concrete Utopia, we will see him in late 2021. 
It’s an unfortunate situation with Dream, but maybe instead we will have two movies back to back. Which will be a lot of fun too. 

The only thing that matter and I wish for, that these two movies end up being high quality and hit big in SK :happy2:

We can wait for his comeback to dramaland in 2022;))) 

Yes..i hope the movies will be on the box office top list. Concrete Utopia has Lee Byun Hun actor in it, while Dream has Lee Byun Hun director in it. Both are big name in their respective fields

At least we have Youn's kitchen 3 right in early 2021? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

Yes..i hope the movies will be on the box office top list. Concrete Utopia has Lee Byun Hun actor in it, while Dream has Lee Byun Hun director in it. Both are big name in their respective fields

At least we have Youn's kitchen 3 right in early 2021? 

They first still need to confirm his appearance though :bawling:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

They first still need to confirm his appearance though :bawling:

But it's already the end of november, and Yumi and Wooshik were posting from Jeju, i think they have started shooting. Not sure if Seo Joon came along too, i assume he was there too since he has no schedule these days unless Na PD was planning to replace him with Wooshik in the first place, so he probably joined as guest..

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

But it's already the end of november, and Yumi and Wooshik were posting from Jeju, i think they have started shooting. Not sure if Seo Joon came along too, i assume he was there too since he has no schedule these days unless Na PD was planning to replace him with Wooshik in the first place, so he probably joined as guest..

I really hope Seo Joon is not as guest. Goshhh.. It is kinda frustrated as there is no hint from Seo Joon and there is no official confirmation yet.:sweat:  I really miss him. :heart:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

I think it's because the shot the domestic parts in summer, so to keep the consistency of the story they have to continue it again in summer.

I really miss him by now :( well i'm rewatching wwwsk again, it still makes me laugh..Lee young joon is really adorable with his antics

I hope in 2021 he would take a reality show guest in between schedule, just to keep his name on air for that year..

Anyway, Ziozia doesn't have edition for women? they really make gorgeous suit and coat..

I guess so, to keep the same atmosphere since it's almost winter already. 

I miss him too. IG bn_sj2013 is so quite these days. I wonder if the owner might forget the password :crazymad:

Isn't it menswear only? :o Not sure.. Never seen the women edition of it though 

7 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Anjalifairy, i just checked that the interview video of him and jiwon is no longer available in your youtube channel :o could you please share it privately? I want to watch it again..lol! That is how bad i miss Seo Joon...:lol: 

He even came into my dream last night..lol! But i couldn't remember what he was doing..i just remember there was him..

Anyway, question, did Seo Joon ever share what kind of mobile or pc games that he plays? Or he's not a gamer type?

Yes, youtube has taken down the video due to copyright issue :joy: Sure, but how do i share it with you? I mean through what media? 

Maybe your longing for him is already at the peak level lol. Actually i've also dreamed of him several times but can't remember clearly what he did there :lol:

I don't remember if he ever said he liked particular game. @serenilmauve how about you? 

1605783010.jpg

Hongdae :heart:

Source  DC Gallery (originally from film market) 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

They wouldn’t report him considering joining YK3, they don’t announce things like that. Guest appearances are labeled from the start as guest appearances. I’m pretty sure Seo Jun is with Yumi and Woo Shik, that’s why he is quite on social media. But as well known paranoid fan I just need confirmation xD

Btw, no one, not even Na PD officially announced anything about YK3. So we should not pay too much attention to that kind of stuff, in reality. Seo Jun was interested in being part of YK3 one more time.

ZIOZIA is only menswear clothing company;)

@Anjalifairy @ivanovie25

And I think he only one time mentioned playing games. It was during Midnight Runners days, when he and Kang Ha Neul went to PC place to play games to become as close as their characters. But in reality, while he probably plays some games, just like all guys, he seems like a person who enjoys outdoor sports more. 

@Anjalifairy We will need to wait another year before we will be able to meet Hongdae :sad1: And he looks so good :luvarrow:Not fair :tears:

It’s funny though, that Itaewon Class almost became Hongdae Class and didn’t, instead now Seo Jun is playing character named Hongdae lol

• Like 2

@Anjalifairy hahaha, i thought you made it into private. Mmm..if you upload it again and make it into private, will youtube notice it? 

Tanned Seo Joon looks manly :) can't wait to see Hongdae in action. Here i can feel his leadership aura. He leads a soccer team right? This kind of role fits him just right as he has a natural leadership trait. He's a pack leader lol!  Will it be a comedy movie just like extreme job, i wonder..

@serenilmauve yeah..i just feel insecured..lol! I think the program itself is having a problem with the concept and schedule, i hope Na PD can pull it through..

About the games, thanks for the info :)

• Like 3

12 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

They wouldn’t report him considering joining YK3, they don’t announce things like that. Guest appearances are labeled from the start as guest appearances. I’m pretty sure Seo Jun is with Yumi and Woo Shik, that’s why he is quite on social media. But as well known paranoid fan I just need confirmation xD

Btw, no one, not even Na PD officially announced anything about YK3. So we should not pay too much attention to that kind of stuff, in reality. Seo Jun was interested in being part of YK3 one more time.

ZIOZIA is only menswear clothing company;)

@Anjalifairy @ivanovie25

And I think he only one time mentioned playing games. It was during Midnight Runners days, when he and Kang Ha Neul went to PC place to play games to become as close as their characters. But in reality, while he probably plays some games, just like all guys, he seems like a person who enjoys outdoor sports more. 

@Anjalifairy We will need to wait another year before we will be able to meet Hongdae :sad1: And he looks so good :luvarrow:Not fair :tears:

It’s funny though, that Itaewon Class almost became Hongdae Class and didn’t, instead now Seo Jun is playing character named Hongdae lol

May I know what is Hongdae Class? 

Btw do you know how long usually Seo Joon will be quiet? Will it be one month not to update anything or more? I think I used to have all the news about him and now I feel a bit empty. Lol. 

5 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@Anjalifairy hahaha, i thought you made it into private. Mmm..if you upload it again and make it into private, will youtube notice it? 

Tanned Seo Joon looks manly :) can't wait to see Hongdae in action. Here i can feel his leadership aura. He leads a soccer team right? This kind of role fits him just right as he has a natural leadership trait. He's a pack leader lol!  Will it be a comedy movie just like extreme job, i wonder..

@serenilmauve yeah..i just feel insecured..lol! I think the program itself is having a problem with the concept and schedule, i hope Na PD can pull it through..

Really cannot wait to see and meet Hongdae. :heart: He is the coach right? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@ivanovie25, I guess they will notice it - Like sometimes the breach is noticed, and at other times it goes undetected by the original creator. But as YouTube continues to refine its copyright detection system, it will find it more quickly than ever.  :blush:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

These K-Drama Stars Have The Most Adorable Pets

We all know that Korean drama stars are secretive when it comes to their personal lives. Often, we are left wondering if they're already in a relationship or if we even have a chance to meet them. However, there is one thing that these stars can't keep from us, and it's their adorable pets.

Most stars are proud of their fur babies, so they always post photos on their social media accounts. Now, it's about time you meet the adorable animals who stole the heart of your favorite K-drama stars! Check out the photos below!

Park Seo Joon and Simba

Park Seo Joon, Lee Min Ho And Other K-Drama Stars Who Have Adorable Pets
(Photo : Park Seo Joon Instagram)

You may also want to trade places with Simba! This Bichon Frise dog is often seen cuddling Park Seo Joon. Check out the actor's Instagram feed, and you'll be able to find some snippets of the white fluffball chilling around and excitedly rolling over because he's just happy to see his fur daddy! Not to mention that Simba also get to tag along with Park Seo Joon at work. Sweetness overload!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/119309/20201118/k-drama-stars-adorable-pets.htm

• Like 1
  • Love 3

@Gisell Gisell Hongdae just like Itaewon is a fashionable district in Seoul. Before deciding to make Itaewon his focus point  writer (also drama writer too) originally thought about making Hongdae his place where IC’s story takes place.  

I don’t think he has a pattern here. He usually updates if he has something to share or if it’s special occasion 

• Like 3

Hope that this coming new year will have a better situation as the vaccine will distribute to all of us and hope that we will see his movies early than what's schedule 

Really can't wait see his movies... really feel I've been waiting for ages 

• Like 5