Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 11/13/2020 at 11:39 AM, willenette said:

@ivanovie25, you know, it’s not always clear what “original” means in Netflix - hahaha - Because many of the original series that put Netflix on the map weren’t made by Netflix. Netflix uses the term “original” to delineate between movies and series that are exclusive to its platform, and those that are aggregated from other studios after first being made available elsewhere. Original can refer to a few things: content that are self produced, programming that are licensed exclusively from other studios and branded as Netflix originals, or licensed content that may air on TV in some markets but stream first on Netflix in other parts of the world. Now, Netflix is now focusing more on the originals it self produces. When Netflix produces its own originals, it also has more control over them. It owns the rights to the content globally. :blush:

@AnjalifairyI also want to know if he does smokes..... 

@Gisell GisellI love "A Witch Romance" - It's a winsome drama that is as charming as it is sweet. While (almost) the entire cast is likable, it’s really the OTP that steals the show. I find the drama CUTE. When The Cute is around, it’s very, very cute and will likely amuse you very nicely while putting a smile on your face. Park Seo Joon makes my heart melt. Park Seo Joon is wonderful as Yoon Dong Ha, period. In fact, Dong Ha feels so real and so tangible that I want him to walk out of my screen and date me. hahaha - For the record, there isn’t just warmth and coziness to be enjoyed where Park Seo Joon is concerned. There’s a good amount of hotness too, particularly when the shirt comes off and the kisses come forth. And have I mentioned his incredibly soulful, magical, melty gaze? As well as his absolutely adorable, infectious smile? There are honestly so many things that I love about Dong Ha as a character, and so many scenes where I enjoyed soaking up Park Seo Joon’s natural, effortless delivery. Every time Dong Ha asks, “It is because I’m too young?”, or “Why, are you afraid I’ll kiss you again?”, or “What did I do wrong? Why am I hiding?” or “Do you feel guilty being with me?” – in his voice, that is completely heartbreaking. ....but, so endearing. Kudos indeed to Park Seo Joon, who’s proved beyond the shadow of a doubt, that he really is not just a pretty face. Uhm Jung Hwa does an admirable job portraying Ban Ji Yeon, our tough-on-the-outside-soft-on-the-inside heroine. Despite a real-life age difference of 19 years, they appear completely comfortable and at ease with each other. :blush:

@willenetteyeah i love Dong Ha too.. Witch's Romance is the first of psj drama i watched after i discovered him thru wwwsk

Until now i can't find any link or channel to fully watch pots of gold and warm words, sigh

• Like 4

@sueeila 

Spoiler

there are several illegal steaming services where you can watch Pots of Gold and One Warm Word with eng.subs. Usually I advocate to watch from official place, but since it’s old/family type of dramas, it’s understandable why there is no official place to watch it. 

FFMW and PSJ were mentioned on TV show

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

46 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:
tall people’s problems xD so cute xD

Lol! I remember him being extra careful in Summer Vacation because the house ceiling is quite low

@serenilmauve i found the warm word and a witch's romance but i'm not happy with the ads..lol! I wish Viki was available for my country..i think it all has them. @sueeila have you tried Viki? i think they have it, who knows maybe it's available for your country.

I still miss him..though Record Park's just updated but it's recorded in July..lol! Greedy me :lol: 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

We’re exactly one months away from Seo Jun’s birthday;))

Hopefully he will do live later. :heart:

27 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

These clips from The Swoon make me want to watch WWWSK again..lol! The Swoon seems to like WWWSK a lot..:relaxed: and yesterday i actually started watching the first episode..:D 

Ahhh.. Me too. Lol. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Hopefully he will do live later. :heart:

Ahhh.. Me too. Lol. 

I hope so. I hope he will go live and of course in good health. Last year he did live on his birthday but he was not in a very good condition. He didn't even attend Awesome year-end party a few days earlier due to a cold. Hope my fellow junners in this thread also doing good and please take care of your health, gals :blush:

Dream new update on Dream thread. They'll do domestic filming and not going overseas for the remaining scenes. 

Edit : i mean no official confirmation about it yet, just an assumption ^_^

@ivanovie25i have sent you a message. Check it out ;)

Edited by Anjalifairy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I hope so. I hope he will go live and of course in good health. Last year he did live on his birthday but he was not in a very good condition. He didn't even attend Awesome year-end party a few days earlier due to a cold. Hope my fellow junners in this thread also doing good and please take care of your health, gals :blush:

Dream new update on Dream thread. They'll do domestic filming and not going overseas for the remaining scenes. 

@ivanovie25i have sent you a message. Check it out ;)

Thank you @Anjalifairy :fullofhearts:

i'm gonna arrange my weekends with psj..lol!

I think they should rearrange the shooting into domestic because the situation is not gonna over soon. Glad that we have found the vaccine but the distribution itself will take a long time.

Aah i see, i didn't know what he did last year for his birthday..i hope he does the same thing this year with simba..i miss witty Seo Joon :blush:

• Like 3

I have tasted Bibigo porridge. It's good. When i was in korea supermarket, i realized that the company in IC is probably the pun name for jongga/chongga food lol! I think it's one of the biggest food companies in korea as they have so many food products. I personally always buy chongga kimchi because it tastes good. Well, if Bibigo is available i will try it.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Oh, I didnt know that he was unwell last year. Stay healthy Seo Joon ah. We will wait your live next month. :kiss_wink:

When we can get the official news about the Dream? Sigh.  Btw @Anjalifairy what did they talk about FFMW and PSJ that @serenilmauve posted?

40 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I have tasted Bibigo porridge. It's good. When i was in korea supermarket, i realized that the company in IC is probably the pun name for jongga/chongga food lol! I think it's one of the biggest food companies in korea as they have so many food products. I personally always buy chongga kimchi because it tastes good. Well, if Bibigo is available i will try it.

I really wanna try the Bibigo products. Unfortunately it is not available yet. I only able to buy the seaweed at this moment and I like it a lot. It is really nice. Waiting for other products. :lol:

• Like 2