Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

17 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I kinda like fantasy drama. I remember very few fantasy dramas that i've watched. The most memorable for me is My Girlfriend is a Gumiho bcs it's the first fantasy drama that i watched. And the other one is Memories of The Alhambra (it's one of fantasy genre right?). Tbh, i enjoyed them also bcs the main leads are my favorite actors and actress :lol: So, if one day such opportunity will come to psj, and he decides to take part, i guess i can't possibly miss it right? :P Well, PSJ in fantasy drama sounds new and fresh tho :rolleyes:

also like them a lot.that’s why i want him to try.but other girls made valid points.every genre needs good writer and director though.but I believe park seojoon.his choices usually always good and i like all his dramas.but from interviews it seems like he usually chooses drama depending on character,rather than genre.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah i saw that too. Actually i noticed this certain user always badmouthing psj in every soompi's article he's in. Just ignore this trash. 

Anyways, i'm so sad that his youtube channel is shut down until undetermined time. I miss record park's already :bawling:

Hopefully it won't take long and get full recovery very soon :cry:

Yeah i noticed it too this one particular user in soompi always badmouthing psj no matter what story about psj.. always negative 

Hopefully it will recover very very soon

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

This one is a bit confusing what for and why he will fly to Shanghai)))

It’s something related to TirTir judging by their logo. If it’s true, that he will travel to Shanghai (seriously, it’s hard enough not to know Korean, now also Japanese and Chinese? :lol:), then it’s probably to promote their brand;)))

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

signal

i think they wanted to do second season, but no news yet. writer is busy with that Netflix drama about zombies Kingdom.

well, you can say if characters didn’t die, everything is “open ending” because life for them continues in some way :joy:

Well you're right :lol:

2 hours ago, emollienime said:

that hacking broke my heart,i can only imagine how he and stuff members that worked hard for that channel felt like:tears:

Yeah that's what makes my heart hurt the most. Their effort to make every single content to please all the fans wasn't easy and here the damn hacker ruined everything. Come to think of it, his channel is nothing more than about all the fun contents, no content is offensive. So here i just can't understand why anyone would do something bad to him :pensive:

2 hours ago, sueeila said:

Yeah i noticed it too this one particular user in soompi always badmouthing psj no matter what story about psj.. always negative 

Hopefully it will recover very very soon

Just a fun fact : this person seems to be a fan of an actor who recently is often compared (by certain shippers) to psj :rolleyes:

• Like 4

2 hours ago, emollienime said:

but from interviews it seems like he usually chooses drama depending on character,rather than genre.

Agree. That's what he supposed to do. Let's trust his choice :)

Btw guys, i suddenly got excited thinking about psj's upcoming drama. How they will promote it. Since the drama will be airing on netflix, i really hope The Swoon will interview the casts while playing jenga maybe? It already sounds fun :D Just like what hyun bin-psh did when promoting MOA, or lee seung gi-suzy with vagabond, etc. I don't think psj has ever promoted his drama such way other than holding a presscon though. -_-

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah that's what makes my heart hurt the most. Their effort to make every single content to please all the fans wasn't easy and here the damn hacker ruined everything. Come to think of it, his channel is nothing more than about all the fun contents, no content is offensive. So here i just can't understand why anyone would do something bad to him :pensive: 

Just a fun fact : this person seems to be a fan of an actor who recently is often compared (by certain shippers) to psj :rolleyes:

Park Seo Joon is always someone who brings people happiness, by his raw energy, because he is ray of sunshines, when he is on public. 

Also, it could be someone, who just likes to create tension between fans. I saw people like that. I don’t know why they do it. But I still wish fans could be more respectful to each other. There is no need to argue, there is always room for everyone. I believe in karma and I believe all bad words and actions trend to comeback and bite the person, who said/did them. 

21 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Btw guys, i suddenly got excited thinking about psj's upcoming drama. How they will promote it. Since the drama will be airing on netflix, i really hope The Swoon will interview the casts while playing jenga maybe? It already sounds fun :D Just like what hyun bin-psh did when promoting MOA, or lee seung gi-suzy with vagabond, etc. I don't think psj has ever promoted his drama such way other than holding a presscon though. -_-

I’m seriously excited about everything about this drama. I couldn’t help and went to read (lmfao, more like just look xD I can’t read Hangul anyway XD) some stuff and I want to see some moments acted by PSJ and KDM. I hope everything around this drama will be surrounded by happiness and positivity;))) And I also wish to see a lot of fun promotions, fun interactions, fun interviews and etc. That would also hopefully lead to the awesome drama;)) 

btw, PSJ promoted Hwarang really good. They also had magazine photoshoot and Hwarang special where cast members watched drama promotion and joked with each other. Still one of my most favorite promotions out there, because all Hwarang boys were so nice, funny and warm with each other. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, emollienime said:

that hacking broke my heart,i can only imagine how he and stuff members that worked hard for that channel felt like:tears:

@Anjalifairy @AsveriaPSJ that what trolls like that want at the end.hurt him and his fans with their harsh words.i don’t know why people like that exist.what the pleasure in hurting others.

Yeap, in a lot of cases hackers don’t understand that they’re not harming celebrity, but stuff members. They were the ones, who worked the hardest to achieve, what his channel achieved. And all his works partly pays their salary. Especially considering, that he is the biggest and most profitable star in their company. He even left silver button in the office, because he knows it’s the team work. 

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I’m just excited to finally see some stuff related to the drama :joy:

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

It’s something related to TirTir judging by their logo. If it’s true, that he will travel to Shanghai (seriously, it’s hard enough not to know Korean, now also Japanese and Chinese? :lol:), then it’s probably to promote their brand;)))

You’ve got good eyes. I totally overlooked that part lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Seo Joon is always someone who brings people happiness, by his raw energy, because he is ray of sunshines, when he is on public. 

Also, it could be someone, who just likes to create tension between fans. I saw people like that. I don’t know why they do it. But I still wish fans could be more respectful to each other. There is no need to argue, there is always room for everyone. I believe in karma and I believe all bad words and actions trend to comeback and bite the person, who said/did them. 

I’m seriously excited about everything about this drama. I couldn’t help and went to read (lmfao, more like just look xD I can’t read Hangul anyway XD) some stuff and I want to see some moments acted by PSJ and KDM. I hope everything around this drama will be surrounded by happiness and positivity;))) And I also wish to see a lot of fun promotions, fun interactions, fun interviews and etc. That would also hopefully lead to the awesome drama;)) 

btw, PSJ promoted Hwarang really good. They also had magazine photoshoot and Hwarang special where cast members watched drama promotion and joked with each other. Still one of my most favorite promotions out there, because all Hwarang boys were so nice, funny and warm with each other. 

Yeah, idk what they gain by doing so? Just for their own pleasure and satisfaction seeing other fans angry? Then they should see the doctor bcs they may have some kind of abnormality in themselves -_-

Oh you're right. Sorry i totally forgot about hwarang promotion things :lol: Yes it was fun too! Maybe bcs all the hwarang boys also included in every promotional activities, since they're boys, they were all goofing around a lot so it's much more fun to see.

Oh i hope they do the same with IC. I expect a great chemistry between all I.C/DanBam's staff also other casts bcs they are inseparable part in the story and most of them are young actors around the same age, hopefully they also take part in the promotional activity and make it more fun :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Yeap! I feel like Hwarang could’ve done really good if they aired it in the last 2 years instead. 

I miss seeing Seojoon in such a big cast of various actors)))

• Love 3

54 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Yeap! I feel like Hwarang could’ve done really good if they aired it in the last 2 years instead. 

I miss seeing Seojoon in such a big cast of various actors)))

I have the same feeling too :tears:

But Hwarang overall, despite the fact, that I liked it, had a lot of issues with writing part. Directing also could've been a bit better. 

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I have the same feeling too :tears:

But Hwarang overall, despite the fact, that I liked it, had a lot of issues with writing part. Directing also could've been a bit better. 

Well a lot of really popular dramas still have many issues with writing. I don’t believe, that perfect dramas exist. You just enjoy ones more over others)))

• Like 2