Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

JTBC Reveals Drama Line-up for Next Year

photo1130217.jpg

JTBC revealed next year's line-up.

"A Model Detective" stars Son Hyun-joo, Jang Seung-jo and Lee Elijah. This drama depicts the real detective world through the battle of those who want to know the truth and those who want to cover it up.

There will be two other mystery melodramas following "Misty" and "Woman of Dignity". "The Married Life", which is due in April, is about the whirlpool of revenge born once a married couple betrays each other. Kim Hee-ae returns with this drama for the first time in 4 years and director Mo Wan-il is in charge. "Elegant Friends" depicts the events that occur in a new town where married couples in their 40s live, starring Yu Jun-sang and Song Yoon-ah.

"I'll Visit You When the Weather Is Nice", starring Park Min-young and Seo Kang-joon, is a romantic drama, and so is "Did We Love?" starring Song Ji-hyo, Son Ho-jun, Song Jong-ho, Kim Min-joon and Koo Ja-sung.

"Itaewon Class" and "Twin Pub" are dramas based on webtoons of the same names. "Itaewon Class" contains the starting of businesses of those who pursue freedom with their own values on a small street in Itaewon starring Park Seo-joon and Kim Da-mi.

"Twin Pub" tells the various stories that occur in a mysterious street pub late at night, starring Hwang Jung-eum and Yook Sung-jae.

Source : sports.khan.co.kr/ent...

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

It’s PARK’s office. His fancafe at DAUM called like this (recently opened) and that’s his official fanclub. 

We joked with my friend, that PSJ fans now also officially colleagues, since they all members of PARK’s office xD

Oh i thought it's only the name of his fancafe. Does he call the fans themselves Park's office? If so, doesn't it sound too formal and too serious?? :lol:

Why don't try something cute and personal just like BTS - army, EXO - exo L? Ha ha ha :lol:

Btw, are you already a member of his fancafe? How to join there? 

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Oh i thought it's only the name of his fancafe. Does he call the fans themselves Park's office? If so, doesn't it sound too formal and too serious?? :lol:

Why don't try something cute and personal just like BTS - army, EXO - exo L? Ha ha ha :lol:

Btw, are you already a member of his fancafe? How to join there? 

Nope, I can’t login DAUM since I don’t know korean to see if it’s SK exclusive or people from other countries can join officially too. I think it’s SK exclusive though 

Well, at least there is some name. KeyEast and Content Y did nothing in that regard (they didn’t even open DAUM to him before). I guess with Awesome ENT he has more freedom to be open to his fans. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:
2 updates in a day! YAY

Did he put separate picture of Simba to see if his dog would get more likes? :joy: He knows we love his cute fluffy dog and people watched the video with his dog the most on his YouTube channel  :joy:

I also wish I could visit SK. Is his face really everywhere? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

4 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Did he put separate picture of Simba to see if his dog would get more likes? :joy: He knows we love his cute fluffy dog and people watched the video with his dog the most on his YouTube channel  :joy:

I also wish I could visit SK. Is his face really everywhere? :D

Yeah.. Kind of "test the water" to make sure if simba is really more popular than him :joy:

Actually @serenilmauve has witnessed his popularity in SK ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Because he rarely updates, so once he bombarded us with triple updates in a day like this, i feel dizzy :fearful:

Lol i know i'm weird :lol:

Indeed:joy: Be happy girl, who knows how long we will need to wait until next update now and how many pictures of night view to endure :joy: 

Fluffy ball also decided to be everywhere today :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1