Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

8 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 I think they “argued” over mingling with guest xD I think Seo Jun said “you/we should show our face sometimes” and Yumi replayed “I don’t want to” or “I’m okay without it” :joy: 

aah..i see..thanks for clarifying..yeah, i just noticed the word awkward in the caption. Awkward Yumi lol! she's always a bit awkward around strangers even to Seo Joon at first. She's an introvert i think :)

His english is cute :wub: just a little bit more practice, he'll be perfect.. :D

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

aah..i see..thanks for clarifying..yeah, i just noticed the word awkward in the caption. Awkward Yumi lol! she's always a bit awkward around strangers even to Seo Joon at first. She's an introvert i think :)

His english is cute :wub: just a little bit more practice, he'll be perfect.. :D

I loved it that he is speaking English. I think he perfectly understand English but he just can't speak the language fluently.. .He should ask Wooshik for some English lessons :grin:

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Sweetnight said:

I loved it that he is speaking English. I think he perfectly understand English but he just can't speak the language fluently.. .He should ask Wooshik for some English lessons :grin:

Yeah, agree with you :) I think it's the same situation to people with english as foreign language :) all he needs just practice and he will come to a point where everything will just come out without thinking about it first

ah, i can't wait for the eng sub tomorrow afternoon :gangnamstyle:

• Like 3

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” 4th episode January 29 at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]
6 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

1611307880.jpg

Seo Jun's IG soon will hit 17 million;) 

But before that look how cute it looks with all that 9;)))

He follows quite a lot compared to the other actors..

Suddenly i remember the customer in garachico who was surprised to see the number of his followers. I wonder if that guy still follows him..:)

His laugh after the jokes..lol! I laughed along..so silly :D

• Like 4

So I watched the whole episode with eng subs and 3rd episode was full on Seo Jun moments;))) 
He still amazes me with his work ethic and abilities. For their small nap he woke up to be exactly in time for work. He didn’t go outside because he understood that they need to prepare stuff beforehand hence they were so relaxed while serving dinner. Then he smartly fixed board. 
He is a guy, who knows how to work and take care of himself and his family. He knows how to cook, clean place and fix stuff where is needed a strong hand. 
His wife will be a happy one. He is someone who takes care of people around himself. Someone who works without anyone needing to say anything, doesn’t like to be lazy when everyone is busy and diligent in everything he does :approves:

P.S. Seo Jun is not going to attend APAN. Well, I guess we know what it mean. Anyway, still proud everything he achieved in 2020 and I know even better things waiting us in 2021 :sparklyeyes: Dream and Concrete Utopia should grace our screen faster :elated:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

19 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

At least they gave award for our incredible Itaewon Class! Well deserved! :yay:

Now I need Park Sae Roy to get what he well deserved too :coolshades:

Truly they deserve every recognition they got and they will get. keep them coming! I miss Itaewon Class,the Danbam squad,everything about this series!!!  My nights became sweet because of this drama, hence my soompi handle :heart4:

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Sweetnight said:

Truly they deserve every recognition they got and they will get. keep them coming! I miss Itaewon Class,the Danbam squad,everything about this series!!!  My nights became sweet because of this drama, hence my soompi handle 

Itaewon Class is unique and iconic drama;) Both domestic and Hallyu hit :love:

Corona hit IC hard, but still anyway, I’m so proud for what they were able to achieve. Acting - top notch, OST - top notch, directing and cinematography - great, story - great, message - the best, characters - one of a kind! 

I love this drama. Simply love.

Just look at it. It’s impossible to not love it, if you have a heart, that just connects with messages and dreams it conveys. And Sae Roy is an icon of a great person, while being a complex and inspiring character. 

• Like 3