Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@Anjalifairy I think I read, that Concrete Utopia will be based on second book.

But spoil us a bit, please :happyshakes: About overall story and his possible character :exercice:

MAMA will be held in SK this year? I guess that’s why Seo Jun decided to attend lmfao Because he is for sure not traveling anywhere abroad recent year, even when he had a chance;))

• Like 5

@Anjalifairy wow..i am definitely still interested :) thank youu :kiss_wink:

Yeay..he will be reunited with team jang nim (i just assume the spelling..lol!) i wonder what they will be talking about when they meet each other again..probably catching up with each other's life :) 

When i watch behind the scenes of A Witch's Romance and also the taxi interview, Seo Joon and Uhm Jung Hwa seems quite close and comfortable with each other..Seo Joon often teased her :D i remember at one time he teased her with the way she stomped her feet when acting angry..so funny, even the director laughed :D

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

MAMA will be held in SK this year? I guess that’s why Seo Jun decided to attend lmfao Because he is for sure not traveling anywhere abroad recent year, even when he had a chance;))

Maybe he's being extra careful with the pandemic because he's living with his parents. Seniors tend to have bigger risks of getting infected with severe impacts..or is there any other reason? 

• Like 4

Now, these winter collection pictures are definitely new right? Mmm but his hair is more like She Was Pretty hair..oh the Coat and the birthday  ones above are the new ones right? Lol! Clueless me..

I read some early synopsis of Concrete Utopia, it says that Seo Joon's character will undergo some kind of changes to the extreme..i wonder..will he go into that grey area between the good and evil guy?

• Like 4

3 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Now, these winter collection pictures are definitely new right? Mmm but his hair is more like She Was Pretty hair..oh the Coat and the birthday  ones above are the new ones right? Lol! Clueless me..

I read some early synopsis of Concrete Utopia, it says that Seo Joon's character will undergo some kind of changes to the extreme..i wonder..will he go into that grey area between the good and evil guy?

Nope it’s old ZIOZIA CF pictures;))

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

On 11/30/2020 at 10:07 AM, ivanovie25 said:

I see..i really can't tell..by default his hair is that long and black coloured..lol! i wish he could sport the She Was Pretty hairstyle and colour again..he looks so gorgeous in it

I thought it is only me that I cannot tell which photos are new and which photos are old because his face looks the same and only IC era I can tell for sure. Lol.

So do you like the L'eau of No.5? :kiss_wink:

@Anjalifairy Of course I still want the V-live. :blush: And I want to know about the Concrete Utopia as well. Misery? Ouch.

Btw @serenilmauve, do you know usually when Seo Joon will appear on MAMA as he is the presenter of Daesang? I want to see his appearance only. At least we can see him 10 days before his Bday. :heart:

• Like 4

@Gisell Gisell last time he was presenter for MMA he appeared unexpected early because he was also an opener. But this time for MAMA they have an MC, so I guess Seo Jun will appear at the very end, if he is a Daesang presenter;))) There is 3 Daesang’s for music awards, so he will present one of the in the span of 15(?)minutes, because they usually present them back to back. 

• Like 3

@serenilmauve

Yup, part 1 is Pleasant Neighbors.  Part 2 is Pleasant Bullying, i believe. I read only Part 2.

Edit : Just noticed i made a mistake here. I mean Part 1 is Pleasant Bullying. Part 2 is Pleasant Neigbors :D

Okay, i'll try to give a bit spoiler here in the spoiler box about the overall story based on webtoon. 

Spoiler

Based on the short descriptions of the three main characters in movie synopsis, if i match it with webtoon version : 
Mr. Kim -> Young Tak (Lee Byung Hun)
Donghyun -> Minsung (Park Seojun)

Soohyun --> Myunghwa(Park Boyoung)

But in webtoon, Donghyun is middle schooler and Soohyun is his classmate. 

The story in part 2 is about post-earthquake situation. The earthquake itself happened in part 1 but i just read it briefly. The devastating earthquake swept away all the concrete, only the apartment building where Donghyun lived remained. The residents of the apartment justify various ways to survive, led by Mr. kim, they looted foods belonging to non residents/outsiders or what they called "cockroaches". They carried out their actions brutally and didn't even hesitate to kill people. Donghyun is an innocent and pure boy. Mr. Kim used Donghyun as "bait" as part of his strategy to rob (they call this activity "hunting") houses or marts that still have plenty of foods. Donghyun knew what they were doing was cruel and inhuman, but he was helpless. He needed to survive too and found his missing mom. As time flies, hunting had become a part of their daily life under the orders and bad influence of Mr. Kim. At one time, there was a hunting incident that triggered Donghyun which made him gradually changed. Because of that, he no longer felt guilty about hunting by violence or killing people. And that's how he became the strong helper of Mr. Kim. 

About Soohyun, she was a kind-hearted and pure girl. She was actually non apartment resident, but earthquake happened when she and Donghyun were at school and they were trapped in the basement. They managed to escape and together found their way home. But something happened, she ended up following Donghyun to the apartment and was allowed to live there even though she was originally outsider, with several conditions. 

I think that's what i can tell you guys. Is it too much for a spoiler? :joy: I'm curious how or how far the movie will adapt the story though since in the movie, Seojun and PBY will be husband and wife. But so far, the brief movie synopsis and the character depictions match with webtoon version. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIKh3hTpH6f/?igshid=1xcjsoylctk4c

Ko Dongman and Park Hyeran cuuuuteee

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/30/2020 at 8:57 PM, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy I think I read, that Concrete Utopia will be based on second book.

But spoil us a bit, please  About overall story and his possible character

@serenilmauve, I'm looking forward to seeing him on this event. :blush:

• Like 3