Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 11/22/2020 at 9:43 AM, Anjalifairy said:

Melodrama? Villain? Youn's Kitchen? Usually what he says is hint right? :lol:

Why did his laugh after saying "Youn's Kitchen" sound like my dad? :lol:

I wanna taste momma choi's doenjang soup too!

Speaking of his other favorite food, Pyongyang cold noodles is known for its bland and mild taste with not much seasoning. That's what i know from watching some korean youtubers reviewing the dish. No wonder he really likes it. It's totally his style :D 

If I go to Korea, I will try the Pyongyang cold noodles then because I love bland and mild taste like Seo Joon. :heart:

@serenilmauve Thank u for his photos during the military services. He is so cute. :blush:

@Anjalifairy Which page of compilation of KJW Interview because I dunno why when I click it goes to page 1 only. 

• Like 2

@ivanovie25

Indeed, Dream is comedy. I think IU herself said it, no? Or director Lee? I forgot! xD

@Gisell Gisell

Me too. But how to find the naengmyon restaurant where Seojun usually visits? Bcs i wanna taste what he tastes :lol:

Oops.. Sorry my bad. I already fixed it. You can check my post again :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH6t_t1pKyI/?igshid=mt0h16r3mw1z

At least, Lee Youngjoon can sing properly. The rest are tone deaf:loolz:

Hopefully Record Parks new track will release today :winkx:

• Like 2

@Anjalifairy Seo Jun loves to make fun of his singing abilities xD I mean he is at the same level as perfect Lee Young Joon, but refuses to acknowledge it xD Probably afraid someone make him to sing again at the award ceremony lmfao

@ivanovie25 @Anjalifairy the director is well-known for comedy;) But his comedy always a mix of things. I think it will be something like Miracle in the cell #7

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

@ivanovie25

Indeed, Dream is comedy. I think IU herself said it, no? Or director Lee? I forgot! xD

@Gisell Gisell

Me too. But how to find the naengmyon restaurant where Seojun usually visits? Bcs i wanna taste what he tastes :lol:

Oops.. Sorry my bad. I already fixed it. You can check my post again :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH6t_t1pKyI/?igshid=mt0h16r3mw1z

At least, Lee Youngjoon can sing properly. The rest are tone deaf:loolz:

Hopefully Record Parks new track will release today :winkx:

If just in case you know the restaurant, please dont forget to share it with me. I am really curious with his taste. Lol :blush: 

And I have read the compilation but some of it are blank. I really love reading about Seo Joon from others' point of views and I think mostly are the same about him: careful, taking care of people, his amazing leadership. I need this type of guy. Lol. 

"Park Seojoon might be playful but also careful. If he thinks you're feeling uncomfortable he'd take care of you and if he feels you'd get hurt he'll clean the way for you, he's very considerate."

He does lots of thinking as an actor. He makes up lots of ideas on set and makes the scenes richer and more vibrant.

Park Seojoon has leadership and also comes up with lots of fun ideas. That's why we called him '사기캐('over-balanced character' -someone who's good at everything-). He has leadership, is friendly, good at sports, etc he's good at everything"

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy Seo Jun loves to make fun of his singing abilities xD I mean he is at the same level as perfect Lee Young Joon, but refuses to acknowledge it xD Probably afraid someone make him to sing again at the award ceremony lmfao

@ivanovie25 @Anjalifairy the director is well-known for comedy;) But his comedy always a mix of things. I think it will be something like Miracle in the cell #7

Is there any BTS of his singing? I never see one of them. 

Really cannot wait for the Dream and waiting the comments from IU about Seo Joon. :kiss_wink:

• Like 3

@Anjalifairy really? so it's really a comedy :relaxed: yeah @serenilmauve it's probably a drama comedy genre, more like Eddie the Eagle i think..the story about the struggle to achieve their dream but told in a comedy way..

See..The Swoon loooves Seo Joon..lol! 

Edit: I posted this without checking the forum..awww..i almost scream when i saw @serenilmauve

• Like 3

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

His unique way to press elevator buttons xD

This is so me..lol!

@Anjalifairy wow..your wish actually came through :blush: Record Park's got a new post today

Oh, he said his neck is long lol! I thought i was the only one who notice that..yeah he's got long beautiful neck :kiss_wink: but he's a bit thin here. He did say he lost his weight. I love a bit buff Seo Joon..lol i hope he's gained weight by now..:)

• Like 3

12 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

This is so me..lol!

@Anjalifairy wow..your wish actually came through :blush: Record Park's got a new post today

Oh, he said his neck is long lol! I thought i was the only one who notice that..yeah he's got long beautiful neck :kiss_wink: but he's a bit thin here. He did say he lost his weight. I love a bit buff Seo Joon..lol i hope he's gained weight by now..:)

I hope his shoulders are fine already now and one thing for sure Seo Joon was so hungry during the shoots. Lol. Goshh.. I really wanna know his current look now. His hairstyle. :blush:

• Like 2

Idols & Actors Who Have An Unbreakable Friendship

Idols and actors in the South Korean K-Pop industry may work in different fields and may not cross paths with each other that often, but there are a few notable gYou can check them out  below.

V (BTS), Park SeoJun, & Park HyungSik

When it comes to idols and actors' friendship, probably one of the first that instantly comes to mind is the one shared by BTS member V, Park SeoJoon, and Park HyungSik.

The trio were close friends even before working together during 'Hwarang: The Poet Warrior Youth.

Idols & Actors Who Have An Unbreakable Friendship

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 4