Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 11/16/2020 at 9:58 AM, ivanovie25 said:

Lol! I remember him being extra careful in Summer Vacation because the house ceiling is quite low

@serenilmauve i found the warm word and a witch's romance but i'm not happy with the ads..lol! I wish Viki was available for my country..i think it all has them. @sueeila have you tried Viki? i think they have it, who knows maybe it's available for your country.

I still miss him..though Record Park's just updated but it's recorded in July..lol! Greedy me :lol: 

Thanks dear.. i'll try again

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHtyGX-pcEg/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Next year august-september...? Which means we should not even expect it in early 2021, but late 2021 at max... :bawling:

Also, that means no drama for 2021... 

Oh..so sorry for the production team and the actors, they must be disappointed. I hope with all the difficult hurdles they face, the movie will come out good and successful

I think Seo Joon turned down Mount Jiri because of Dream schedule in mid 2020. So he would turn down another one because of the same movie schedule :(

maybe he can take the early 2021 drama? I hope there's a good script that catches his attention

Edit-- Sorry i forgot there is Concrete Utopia shooting schedule early 2021..so you're right, no time for drama :cry: 

I read the news that Mount Jiri shooting was actually delayed too until the end of October, Oct 29 if i'm not mistaken is the first day of shooting,  so schedule wise at current condition, it actually fits Seo Joon's schedule..lol! what an irony..i was actually looking forward to the collaboration of him and one of the prominent female actors in korea..but well, maybe next time in a blockbuster movie :) *finger crossed

• Like 3

*** So NICE to hear that "Dream" has completed an additional filming in Korea, which is its supplementary shooting. With this, most of the scenes that need to be filmed in Korea have been completed. However, overseas location shooting still remains.  :anguished: They plan to film in Hungary or Columbia next summer, which is June-September 2021............

source : https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20201118110414998

• Sad 3

Soooo they will only start overseas filming next summer when i thought they had almost completed the entire filming process. What a plot twist :tears:

Unless Seojun really confirms his appearance on YK3,

me without a single project from Seojun throughout 2021 will be like :

1605435043.gif

• Like 4
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Soooo they will only start overseas filming next summer when i thought they had almost completed the entire filming process. What a plot twist :tears:

Unless Seojun really confirms his appearance on YK3,

me without a single project from Seojun throughout 2021 will be like :

1605435043.gif

I think it's because the shot the domestic parts in summer, so to keep the consistency of the story they have to continue it again in summer.

I really miss him by now :( well i'm rewatching wwwsk again, it still makes me laugh..Lee young joon is really adorable with his antics

I hope in 2021 he would take a reality show guest in between schedule, just to keep his name on air for that year..

Anyway, Ziozia doesn't have edition for women? they really make gorgeous suit and coat..

• Like 3