Quantcast
Jump to content

Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” 3rd episode January 22 at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

credit: https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=parkseojun&no=116003&_rk=tDL&page=1   Sharing this because we should start 2021 with seeing dashing Seo Jun in suit    @

Name: 박서준 / Park Seo Joon or Park Seo Jun [pronunciation]  [japanese] パクソジュン ; [chinese] 朴叙俊 Birth name: 박용규 / Park Yong Gyu  Date of Birth: 16th December 1988 Star Sign: S

Happy New Year to you all! May your family and loved ones have a happy, healthy, prosperous and successful 2021 Take good care of yourself and love yourself. 2020 has been a special year; I got to wor

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Ah, ZIOZIA photoshoot for catalog. I guess it means PSJ will be their model in 2020 too B)

 

Woot woot! ZIOZIA always gives us a nice and unique photo concept. I like it :wub:

Unfortunately not with jillstuart. Seems like the contract is over :'( 

 

1 hour ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Indeed:joy: Be happy girl, who knows how long will need to wait until next update now and how many pictures of night view endure :joy: 

Fluffy ball also decided to be everywhere today :D

 

 

Lol ikr? Just be grateful with what you have today :)))

"i want to exist too, daddy" said simba :lol:

 

So cute in the first post with simba, he writes the caption "내시끼". It's similar like "my baby".

Awwww lucky simba :lol:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

 

Woot woot! ZIOZIA always gives us a nice and unique photo concept. I like it :wub:

Unfortunately not with jillstuart. Seems like the contract is over :'( 

 

Maybe he is too expensive for them now. Who knows :P But on no one their clothes looked as good and as organic as on PSJ, IMO. He looked like a professional athlete on their several catalogues.

 

30no-PB9d8h4.jpg

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

 

Lol ikr? Just be grateful with what you have today :)))

"i want to exist too, daddy" said simba :lol:

 

So cute in the first post with simba, he writes the caption "내시끼". It's similar like "my baby".

Awwww lucky simba :lol:

 

I see myself in Seojoon in that regard. I’m more a cat person and I have fluffy white cat, that I also call “my baby”. We’re such a lonely, yet at the same time happy with our pets people :joy:

  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Maybe he is too expensive for them now. Who knows :P But on no one their clothes looked as good and as organic as on PSJ, IMO. He looked like a professional athlete on their several catalogues.

 

I think it's just a matter of time he will sign with another big brand :phew:B)

 

1 hour ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

I see myself in Seojoon in that regard. I’m more a cat person and I have fluffy white cat, that I also call “my baby”. We’re such a lonely, yet at the same time happy with our pets people :joy:

 

Tbh i'm not a pet person. But seeing how psj always holds and pats him affectionally, makes me want one :D But who to blame if the white fur is that cute :lol:

 

1 hour ago, sueeila said:

Same same :D

 

*high five* :lol:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

 

Tbh i'm not a pet person. But seeing how psj always holds and pats him affectionally, makes me want one :D But who to blame if the white fur is that cute :lol:

 

When you live alone pets are best companions;) They make place lively. Their presence really comforting. People who get alone easily like me I think especially need them. I love my cat a lot, she is awesome. I like dogs too, they’re adorable, but also too active for me and my style of living :joy: 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Looks like they’re shooting around episode 9-10 already. Is this drama mostly pre-produced?  

 

So girls I read your small spoilers under IC thread and I must say, that I kinda like idea behind Park Seojoon and Kim Dami’s (characters) romance. It’s something new to Seojoon to have a character that has a romance with girl that’s much younger, than him. Usually he either romances same-age girls or noonas. I want to see how he will execute “older guy” type of romance there. Please, spoil me a bit. Is there any kissing scenes? 

Also, I like a lot how Seojoon and Dami look together (based on some of their rare photos). I don’t know how much my opinion will be popular. I also think they look somehow similar and give same vibe, which is a big plus.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

 

Looks like they’re shooting around episode 9-10 already. Is this drama mostly pre-produced?  

 

So girls I read your small spoilers under IC thread and I must say, that I kinda like idea behind Park Seojoon and Kim Dami’s (characters) romance. It’s something new to Seojoon to have a character that has a romance with girl that’s much younger, than him. Usually he either romances same-age girls or noonas. I want to see how he will execute “older guy” type of romance there. Please, spoil me a bit. Is there any kissing scenes? 

Also, I like a lot how Seojoon and Dami look together (based on some of their rare photos). I don’t know how much my opinion will be popular. I also think they look somehow similar and give same vibe, which is a big plus.

 

there will be a lot of big dramas around that time.so i hope itaewon class will be a great drama and story^_^

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, emollienime said:

 

there will be a lot of big dramas around that time.so i hope itaewon class will be a great drama and story^_^

 

everything will be great ^_^

 

3 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

 

 
Spoiler

 

Looks like they’re shooting around episode 9-10 already. Is this drama mostly pre-produced?  

 

So girls I read your small spoilers under IC thread and I must say, that I kinda like idea behind Park Seojoon and Kim Dami’s (characters) romance. It’s something new to Seojoon to have a character that has a romance with girl that’s much younger, than him. Usually he either romances same-age girls or noonas. I want to see how he will execute “older guy” type of romance there. Please, spoil me a bit. Is there any kissing scenes? 

Also, I like a lot how Seojoon and Dami look together (based on some of their rare photos). I don’t know how much my opinion will be popular. I also think they look somehow similar and give same vibe, which is a big plus.

 

 

 

I don't think so. But they're pretty fast, if they already started filming 9-10 episodes. 

I didn't read beyond chapter 11 :sweatingbullets:

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” 3rd episode January 22 at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...