Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

23 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yes they did the commentary and also  it's included in dvd. But actually all the pics or video cuts from the dvd content you might see on some ig accounts these days are prohibited being published bcs it's considered copyrights violating.  But yeah i try to understand, maybe they just wanna share the happiness :sweatingbullets:

Anyways, i'm so full with psj! :love:

He opened the ceremony and appeared at the end of the show to present daesang, all i can think about is how bored he was waiting lol :lol:

But luckily cws was also there until the end tho.

Love all the interactions between wooga gang last night :wub:

From the solid acting between tae and cws to the zigzag dance (? Whatever the name) towards tae's favorite hyung, psj :lol:

Did it ever stop anyone? DOTS and Pinocchio DVD commentary videos basically everywhere. I hoped they would provide some transcripts of translations, just some interesting details about filming process)))

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Am I delusional or that idol girls in white really where like “wow, Park Seojoon” around 0:50 when he came out? Also crowd’s reaction was good))

It definitely looks like that ;) I think you can even read one of them saying “Park Seo Joon”;)) 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Am I delusional or that idol girls in white really where like “wow, Park Seojoon” around 0:50 when he came out? Also crowd’s reaction was good))

When PSJ was introducing himself, everyone clapped their hands, meanwhile V just sit there and be like "you guys see that handsome man on stage, he's my close hyung. I don't need to clap hands right bcs he already knows i love him".

My delusional scenario :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

This one is seriously fun. I just saw it. Some PSJ fans played PSJDUCE 101 with PSJ various moments lmfao It’s parody for Produce 101, survival idol variety show xD

What is this? Aah i need some relaxing time to watch it since it's early morning in my side of the world, you know monday morning rushed :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

What is this? Aah i need some relaxing time to watch it since it's early morning in my side of the world, you know monday morning rushed :joy:

Fans just having fun :lol: In Produce 101 they have 101 idols from different companies compete against each other each week in specific groups. People then vote for their favorite. Less unfortunate ones get eliminated. Then they debut top 11 (?) idols as temporary project group. 

These videos made me release again how many (and how much lol) charms PSJ have :lol:

Top 12, btw :D

Spoiler

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Fans just having fun :lol: In Produce 101 they have 101 idols from different companies compete against each other each week in specific groups. People then vote for their favorite. Less unfortunate ones get eliminated. Then they debut top 11 (?) idols as temporary project group. 

There videos made me release again how many (and how much lol) charms PSJ have :lol:

Top 12, btw :D

Oh okay okay. I gotta watch it soon :D

Btw, it's monday, hope they'll upload another track of record park's today :rolleyes:

Happy monday everyone! Have a nice day :)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

When PSJ was introducing himself, everyone clapped their hands, meanwhile V just sit there and be like "you guys see that handsome man on stage, he's my close hyung. I don't need to clap hands right bcs he already knows i love him".

My delusional scenario :lol: 

I enjoy and accept your delusional scenario B) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Since Chocolate is already aired it’s 2 first episodes (out of 16), now we officially one drama away from seeing Itaewon Class B) Can’t wait to see PSJ and KDM showing us their talented acting soon;)))

Maybe I’m the strange one, but I can sense and see possible great chemistry even from this photo. Of course there is a lot of factors, that create chemistry between actors, but I want trust Park Seojoon and Kim Dami with this one. I hope drama will not disappoint us. I feel like right now there is no hype around it, but it can be a plus. It can turn out to be a sleeper hit.

• Like 2