Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

32 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:
PSJ for Chamdahan Red Ginseng CF

I missed Seo Jun in hanbok :love:

Aww...i love the colour. That shade of purple is so pretty. He rarely wears purple in his ads right? i don't think he wears purple in real life Lol! most of his shirt is white..He looks matured in this pic, with his hair styled like that.

So sad to hear Dream suffers losses :(. I hope this doesn't effect the quality of the movie. Praying that it'll sell well to make up for the losses..

• Like 3

12 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Guys, help, how to stop watching Itaewon Class? I miss them so much :sad1:

@ivanovie25 Purple my favorite color and I wish he could wear more often it too;)))

I honestly like so much, that hanboks so colorful in general;))

Lol! just enjoy it..you'll eventually get distracted to something else :D If this is a normal situation, we would have had a lot of interviews, award event clips, etc. IC was quite a happening back then. 

I doubt he would wear colorful shirt for his daily wear. He's what i call manly man lol!..i bet he only wears white, black, grey and blue..so boring..boo..lol!

Believe it or not, my apartment now is all about purple :sweat_smile: down to the cooking utensils..lol!

• Like 3

@ivanovie25 It’s not like I watch only IC, but I often find myself re-watching it. And the feelings still as strong as before. IC had seriously very underrated atmosphere, which is ironic considering how big it was;)) But in my 10 years of watching k-drama when I say there is no drama like IC I really mean it. 

Thankfully he experiments with colors and style for pictorials and dramas;))) 

Lucky you :love: The only purple in my life is a desktop of my computer lol 

• Like 3

@serenilmauve I think i know the feeling :)) lately i kept rewatching some episodes of his dramas, jumping here and there, mainly FFMW, WWWSK and AWR. YS saved me actually :))

Funny story, actually  my favorite colour is not purple. At that time i told my interior designer to do as she thought was good as long as the colours were pastel shade and then whoala..it's purple-ish! Then i started to buy things in purple just to match the shade..lol!

anyway..here is Seo Joon in purple in a bigger picture :wub:

• Like 4

I'm familiar with the logo of Chamdaham, i think i bought some for my relatives when i visited South Korea 2 years ago lol! I think now It's a global brand, you can buy it online on amazon and other e-commerce.

Good for Chamdaham, it can even broaden their global market share by having Seo Joon as their ambassador. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

I'm familiar with the logo of Chamdaham, i think i bought some for my relatives when i visited South Korea 2 years ago lol! I think now It's a global brand, you can buy it online on amazon and other e-commerce.

Good for Chamdaham, it can even broaden their global market share by having Seo Joon as their ambassador. 

Really? Then going to find it online for the products. Lol.

He is hella handsome. Cant stop to say it. :fullofhearts:

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Really? Then going to find it online for the products. Lol.

He is hella handsome. Cant stop to say it. :fullofhearts:

You can find it on shopee :) 

I think now i can safely say that he's by far the longest whom i favorite :wub:

Usually when i like an actor, it lasted 4-5 months..now it's almost a year..i think he's my last one..lol! 

Spoiler

Just coming from the twitter, there's quite a buzz *again* about him and pmy dating because of his recent instagram post..lol! The gossip never dies :sweatingbullets:

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

You can find it on shopee :) 

I think now i can safely say that he's by far the longest whom i favorite :wub:

Usually when i like an actor, it lasted 4-5 months..now it's almost a year..i think he's my last one..lol! 

Reveal hidden contents

Just coming from the twitter, there's quite a buzz *again* about him and pmy dating because of his recent instagram post..lol! The gossip never dies :sweatingbullets:

I will shop soon then. :love: 

Congrats to u that you find the last one, dear. Lol. :hooray2:

For me, I will repeat it thousand times: Seo Joon is the one and the only for me. :heart:

Spoiler

Yes, I just read it as well. So funny. So the KNetz also think the same? Lol. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I will shop soon then. :love: 

Congrats to u that you find the last one, dear. Lol. :hooray2:

For me, I will repeat it thousand times: Seo Joon is the one and the only for me. :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

Yes, I just read it as well. So funny. So the KNetz also think the same? Lol. 

Yeay! i never thought i would find my fixed bias since it's always changing..lol! It's quite tiring :sweat_smile: 

Spoiler

I don't mind they make a gossip, whether it is true or not, as long as nobody sees it from a negative perspective. I hate it when some are accusing him selfish, they don't even know if it is true or not, and how dare them judge someone based on a mere gossip. My motherly instinct is really evoked! lol! anyway..whoever he's dating i approve, so long he's happy :D and it's about time..he's 32 now, time to find a soulmate lol! 

• Like 3

Spoiler

@ivanovie25 I need netizens “to get all the way off their back”(c) with speculations and reach. It’s their personal life. And I think they hurt both of them enough already <_< They should respect actors personal life and focus on their professional achievements instead;) 

I really wish and hope we will enjoy Seo Jun’s work together for a long time;))) He is a very special actor and person;) Especially in my eyes :luvarrow:

• Like 3

@serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell yeay! toss! not only his work but also his growth as a person :fullofhearts: and somehow i don't see any other actor who is more handsome than him Lol! They are handsome indeed but in my eyes he is way more handsome and hotter..lol! well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder :)

and agree with you in the box..:D

His smile when he closes the door..so sweet :wub:Oh, i think the girl with the blue hair knows who Seo Joon is. She keeps glancing at him shyly. I notice that also when she arrives at the reception

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1