Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@ivanovie25 He is charging 250$ dollars per room(?) lmfao I’m pretty sure he is happy with revenue xD 

@ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell He said hi and had a small talk too. If he knew English better I think Seo Jun out of them one of the best in being waiter and cook to. He is fast in both tasks, yet friendly and (I said it many times already lol;)) efficient. He has small talks, but not overwhelmingly long ones. 

I think kitchen team’s air time suffered in 2nd episode, because focus was not their work, but result of their work. Seo Jun and Yumi’s task is repetitive, but other team is having conversations with guests. In YK Seo Jun was both a kitchen helper and waiter. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 He is charging 250$ dollars per room(?) lmfao I’m pretty sure he is happy with revenue xD 

@ivanovie25 @Gisell Gisell He said hi and had a small talk too. If he knew English better I think Seo Jun out of them one of the best in being waiter and cook to. He is fast in both tasks, yet friendly and (I said it many times already lol;)) efficient. He has small talks, but not overwhelmingly long ones. 

I think kitchen team’s air time suffered in 2nd episode, because focus was not their work, but result of their work. Seo Jun and Yumi’s task is repetitive, but other team is having conversations with guests. In YK Seo Jun was both a kitchen helper and waiter. 

Lol! Even 450 dollars for a family of 4. He's happy for sure :lol:

Yeah, about the screen time, it's unavoidable actually. It's more interesting to show the interaction with the guests. But i'm sure there are also more moments in the kitchen that are interesting to show..i haven't seen how Yumi  and Seo Joon coordinate the sequences of all the orders..like i'm sure they had a strategy talk together to handle the orders. I hope they will show it in later episodes. Somehow in YK2, i can follow the processes in the kitchen, not in YS, i was a bit confused, jumping here and there.

Talking about efficient, with that just one delivery, you can see how efficient Seo Joon is. He delivers and takes the empty plates, fast and clean..lol! While the others just deliver

When Seo Joon talks in english somehow his tone changes right? He sounds sexy..lol!! Come on Seo Joon, train your english, you have enough basic..

• Like 4

Just finished Ep 2 and here are my thoughts.

No doubt Mr Dimple is still that grumpy (he was in Grandpas ove Flowers), he still looks good till today at his age, past 50 ?

CEO Youn still that witty and humorous , I have seen some of her drama and she is good.

The Aussie & Denmark guys didn't recognise Woo Sik from Parasite and started searching from the Internet plus worrying if they offended Woo Sik.

The American family guests, the daughter must have love the appetiser so much that she wants more and asking again from her mum share. Can’t blame that little girl, is must be her first taste of korean crackers.

Wish I know the recipes  for the appetiser dip, looks good.

I pity CEO Yung for climbing up the Hanok little steps when getting orders from the guest. She is old and could be very tiring for her.   Well, if its me, I would say by the end of the day, I am beat !

Mr Butcher was rather calm when he found no more charcoal for grilling and Woo Sik (smart guy) was stealing a little break chatting with the Aussie guest when CEO Youn searching high and low for him.

No doubt each servings are small, by the end of the whole course meal,one will be full.

Worth paying to get an experience staying in Hanok, eating authentic Korean dish and being served/cooked by celebrities !

• Like 6

35 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Lol! Even 450 dollars for a family of 4. He's happy for sure :lol:

Yeah, about the screen time, it's unavoidable actually. It's more interesting to show the interaction with the guests. But i'm sure there are also more moments in the kitchen that are interesting to show..i haven't seen how Yumi  and Seo Joon coordinate the sequences of all the orders..like i'm sure they had a strategy talk together to handle the orders. I hope they will show it in later episodes. Somehow in YK2, i can follow the processes in the kitchen, not in YS, i was a bit confused, jumping here and there.

Talking about efficient, with that just one delivery, you can see how efficient Seo Joon is. He delivers and takes the empty plates, fast and clean..lol! While the others just deliver

When Seo Joon talks in english somehow his tone changes right? He sounds sexy..lol!! Come on Seo Joon, train your english, you have enough basic..

I do hope they can show us more about their work but I am doubtful as it is not only restaurant as YK2. They will emphasize more to the interaction with the guests right?

Agree with you. I always say that he is really sexy talking in other languages as well. Spanish. English. :heart:Please give us surprise, Seo Joon. Lol. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I do hope they can show us more about their work but I am doubtful as it is not only restaurant as YK2. They will emphasize more to the interaction with the guests right?

Agree with you. I always say that he is really sexy talking in other languages as well. Spanish. English. :heart:Please give us surprise, Seo Joon. Lol. 

But still this show is also about food lol! Let's see how the PDs will arrange it :) i still hope they also give the kitchen team more air time..well, it may not be as much as the other teams, but at least more than the last episode.

From his experience in spain, honing his english should have been on his top priorities unless he's too busy to do that :sweatingbullets: 

@Thong Thin thanks for the highlights :) mr.Dimple is now 49 years old, 50 by korean standard.

Mr. Butcher a.k.a Mr. Tteokgalbi master a.k.a Mr. Sous chef is so cute when he whispers 'omg' :wub:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

18 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

But still this show is also about food lol! Let's see how the PDs will arrange it  i still hope they also give the kitchen team more air time..well, it may not be as much as the other teams, but at least more than the last episode.

From his experience in spain, honing his english should have been on his top priorities unless he's too busy to do that  

@Thong Thin thanks for the highlights  mr.Dimple is now 49 years old, 50 by korean standard.

Mr. Butcher a.k.a Mr. Tteokgalbi master a.k.a Mr. Sous chef is so cute when he whispers 'omg' 

:joy:

I was just guessing Mr Dimple age !  

Frankly speaking, Ep 2 was kinda tiring for all the casts, but they did their very best.

When WS was running with the tray of foods to serve the guest,I was so scare he might fall.

From Ep 3 preview, i think they will try to improve further in their meals preparation and servings.

• Like 2

LOOK: These K-Drama Celebrities Have Adorable Pets

Owning pets and taking care of them have several health benefits. These include keeping you fit and healthy, guaranteeing you are not lonely, decreasing your stress levels, helping you make friends, improving your immune system, teaching kids responsibility, and offering opportunities for socialization. 

Your favorite K-Drama stars are attractive on-screen and are even more attractive when you see them with their pets.

Here's the Korea Portal rundown. 

1. Park Seo-joon

Park Seo-joon owns a super adorable Bichon Frise named Simba. It is clear how he finds happiness with his pet dog as he always does his best to post photos of them together on his Instagram feed. There are also photos where the K-Drama actor brings Simba to work, right beside the pet dog during his photoshoots.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI5o9XVHUEO/

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Korea Portal

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/47726/20210114/look-k-drama-celebrities-adorable-pets.htm

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

If by butcher we mean hardcore killer in a dark thriller movie, why not xD

Park Detail :kiss_wink:

Ain't we love bad boys? :lol: He wants to be a villain, it'll be interesting to see him in that role, a serial killer like dexter?

That particular moment amazed me actually, i didn't know he was that detail..

Anyway..can we do this someday? :wub: i wanna hold his pretty hands..

The things he does for his fans..:D

• Like 3

@serenilmauve i like villains with heart and some backgrounds..lol! Not pure evil..those who evoke our sympathy though we know well we can't justify what they have done :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, what happened to Yumi's left fore finger? I just noticed that it was wrapped quite big. It reminds me of ikjun's frog finger from Hospital List (if you watch the drama :))

Seo Joon seems to have a good stamina. At the end of the day, even though he's tired he still looks like he has tons of energy, still being cheerful. In the morning too, while everybody seems lethargic for having to wake up early, he sounds cheerful as ever :) well, Yumi too 

Oh @serenilmauve, i like that small gesture of him patting Yumi's upper hand when he suggested that they take a break first (or was it yumi's idea?) But that seemingly trivial gesture actually shows that he cares about her :) what a gentleman..

I remember when i was so nervous when getting my first pcr test, the doctor patted my shoulder to console me..it was somehow calming me down knowing that he cared and that he would make it easy for me :)

Edited by ivanovie25
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@serenilmauve i like villains with heart and some backgrounds..lol! Not pure evil..those who evoke our sympathy though we know well we can't justify what they have done :sweatingbullets:

Anyway, what happened to Yumi's left fore finger? I just noticed that it was wrapped quite big. It reminds me of ikjun's frog finger from Hospital List (if you watch the drama :))

Seo Joon seems to have a good stamina. At the end of the day, even though he's tired he still looks like he has tons of energy, still being cheerful. In the morning too, while everybody seems lethargic for having to wake up early, he sounds cheerful as ever :) well, Yumi too 

Oh @serenilmauve, i like that small gesture of him patting Yumi's upper hand when he suggested that they take a break first (or was it yumi's idea?) But that seemingly trivial gesture actually shows that he cares about her :) what a gentleman..

I remember when i was so nervous when getting my first pcr test, the doctor patted my shoulder to console me..it was somehow calming me down knowing that he cared and that he would make it easy for me :)

I think depending on actor, script and directing a villain without remorse or “heart” can be interesting too. I don’t like the trend of glamorizing or humanizing villains, but it’s still nice to have all type of roles and for actors it’s blessing to have a choice;))

I think she cut or burned her finger. 

I think their team work is on another level, they communicate well and understand each other well. They don’t try to look “close”, but you can see, that thy feel comfortable around each other. I really want for them project. I bet their acting style is complementary too;)

• Like 4

@serenilmauve you're right, i checked the first episode, she didn't have the bandage when working on the chestnust the first and second time time..so she must have cut herself after that, work hazards :) i hope they all finish the project with no more incident.

Yeah, and if i heard correctly they also use 'banmal' to converse though Seo Joon still addresses her noona. 

Well, Yumi and Wooshik have a movie project titled Wonderland after Summer Vacation. It should be released this 2021. I hope after YS, one of the directors will cast Yumi and Seo Joon too

• Like 3