Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Okay, So How Rich Is Our Favorite Oppa Park Seo Joon?

He's been in the entertainment industry since 2011!
by HANNA TAMONDONG | 3 hours ago

Park Seo Joon is a name that will always ring a bell—because of the success of his K-dramas, the actor has become one of the brightest stars in the industry, especially on social media. Even local celebrities have confessed their love for PSJ, and his fans from all over the world are increasing day by day.

In this article, we’ll take a look at how much Park Seo Joon is *possibly* making, aka how rich he could be. To get things rolling, according to net worth websites, PSJ’s estimated value could reportedly range from $1 million to $5 million. Wow.

In terms of real estate, Park Seo Joon reportedly owns an apartment unit in the neighborhood of Geumhodong, and lives in the same building as Running Man’s Lee Kwang Soo and TV announcer Jun Hyun Moo. The announcer’s residence is reported to be worth around 500 million won ($445,000) in 2016, and that gives us pretty much an idea of how much PSJ’s unit could cost.

For his television series, PSJ has a string of top-rating K-dramas under his belt. This means that the higher the viewership ratings, the more the advertisers will invest in that show’s time slotleading to more screen time and earnings for the actors. In some situations, when dramas end with consistently high rankings, the cast is rewarded with a vacation abroad.

While there’s no news about PSJ swimming in the beaches of Hawaii as a vacation reward, it is a known fact that most of his dramas gained high viewership ratings in the past. This includes KBS’ Hwarang in 2016 and Fight For My Way in 2017, tvN’s What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim in 2018, and JTBC’S Itaewon Class for this year. In fact, during the quarantine period, Pinoys binge-watched PSJ’s K-dramas on Netflix a *lot*, and three made it to the streaming site's Top 10 list in the PH for April 2020. 

To give you an idea of how much he earns for his dramas, PSJ reportedly acquired 30 million won ($25,000) per episode in the 2015 hit series She Was Pretty. Note that this was in 2015, and with the trail of popular shows that he has had over the years—let’s just say that PSJ can buy anything he wants whenever, wherever. 

Park Seo Joon has also starred in numerous Korean films. His 2017 movie Midnight Runners with Kang Ha Neul sold over four million tickets in South Korea (a single ticket on a weekday is estimated at 12,000 won or $10) and was distributed to six other countries including Japan, Hong Kong, and the Philippines. In 2019, PSJ starred alongside Woo Do Hwan in The Divine Fury, with 380,106 moviegoers on its opening day. It is also worth noting that Parasite, the award-winning Bong Joon Ho film where PSJ made a special guest appearance, raked in $44 million in the US in February this year. 

When it comes to endorsements, Park Seo Joon is indeed a brand favorite. The year 2015 alone reportedly gave him 400 to 500 million won ($340,000 to $425,000) in advertisement profit. This increased after he was chosen as the face of South Korean brands like Bibigo, Kloud Beer, and Laneige Homme to name a few. PSJ also stepped on international shores and endorsed multinational companies including Sperry (where he’s the first Korean model), Tommy Hilfiger (as the first Asian male brand ambassador), Gong Cha, and Domino’s Pizza. In the Philippines, PSJ endorsed Bench, and is currently promoting BYS Cosmetics. Everyone, let us all rise and praise the endorsement king.

Just when you thought that our calculation stops there, Park Seo Joon is also making bank on YouTube. The actor received a YouTube Gold Play button last June for reaching one million subscribers on his channel. In case you’re wondering: According to a video by South Korean YouTubers Q2HAN, they receive $3,205 in a month (although this is not the case all the time and their management takes away a percentage) in terms of YouTube ad revenue. The twin vloggers currently have 572,000 subscribers to date with an average of 100,000 views per video. Sooooo you can do the math as to how much PSJ is possibly earning from YT! He has a million subscribers and an average of 300,000 to 500,000 views per video. Uhm, wow.

Apart from what was mentioned above, PSJ has also appeared in a number of variety shows, and has sang some of his K-drama OSTs. We won't be surprised if he'll be a part of the top 10 highest paid Korean actors next year. We’re keeping our fingers crossed.

Park Seo Joon also doesn't forget to give back. He made a 100 million won (around $83,800) donation recently to those who were affected by South Korea’s heavy rain and flooding. In February this year, he also donated 100 million won to help purchase medical equipment for the city of Daegu’s fight against COVID- 19. Last year,  PSJ donated yet another 100 million won to the victims of the Gangwon Province fire incident. Gosh, we love him!

Original article : https://www.cosmo.ph/entertainment/park-seo-joon-net-worth-a4575-20201007?utm

Actually the apartment he bought in 2018 in cheongdamdong, where he lives now i believe, worth 5.8 billion won. He bought it even before WWWSK. Can't even imagine how much he is earning this year :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2

@Anjalifairy article is mostly inaccurate, vague and relies a lot on very old information. Seo Jun’s pretty secretive about how much he earns;) But one thing is for sure he earns a lot;))) And rightfully so;)) He works hard and most importantly he is very talented actor, who deserves every inch of his success :coolshades: 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

@serenilmauve @Anjalifairy Do you think the kissing scene clip will reach 500M by end of Dec? :blush::tounge_wink: I am so curious how people watch it. Is it streaming? It is 100 million within a month!:lol:

So I dont think the article is up to date thinking about his apartment in Cheongdamdong? And about Seo Joon got Usd 25K for SWP, I wonder how much he got now actually.There is no news about this right. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Me too. Thinking that I am new fan of Seo Joon from Itaewon Class and knowing that I am so right by having him as the one and the only one actor I am going to love till the end, I am so proud of him for all his achievements.I cannot stop watching and his part at ROY and keep smiling. 

Following Seo Jun as a fan was really positive experience for me;))) Because he himself is a positive person and has an ability to make any crappy day a happy day :hooray:

Btw, wow, it’s October and I can’t believe that a year passed since I made an account here. Soon almost a year since Itaewon Class started dropping promotional materials. Time really flies fast;)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I thought he lived in Seoul Trimage, i read it in the article not long ago about an idol buying a unit there and it mentioned about Park Seo Joon's apartment. Or perhaps he has several high-end apartments :P wow...

I wonder, with that kind of achievement, he still hasn't been on the top ten list of the highest paid actors up this year. Those on the list are pretty much the same for several years now.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Following Seo Jun as a fan was really positive experience for me;))) Because he himself is a positive person and has an ability to make any crappy day a happy day :hooray:

Btw, wow, it’s October and I can’t believe that a year passed since I made an account here. Soon almost a year since Itaewon Class started dropping promotional materials. Time really flies fast;)

You are so right. I really learn a lot from him. I am not good in household things but watching Seo Joon in Youn's Kitchen and Summer Vacation, I start to do and learn so many things. It is not important but well, he really gives me good vibes. My Mom wonder why I can do such things now. :loolz:

Btw, any event for his coming Birthday? 

1 minute ago, ivanovie25 said:

I thought he lived in Seoul Trimage, i read it in the article not long ago about an idol buying a unit there and it mentioned about Park Seo Joon's apartment. Or perhaps he has several high-end apartments :P wow...

I wonder, with that kind of achievement, he still hasn't been on the top ten list of the highest paid actors up this year. Those on the list are pretty much the same for several years now.

Yeah, I am curious about the top ten as well. I mean it is really from Korean news? 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@serenilmauve @Anjalifairy Do you think the kissing scene clip will reach 500M by end of Dec? :blush::tounge_wink: I am so curious how people watch it. Is it streaming? It is 100 million within a month!:lol:

So I dont think the article is up to date thinking about his apartment in Cheongdamdong? And about Seo Joon got Usd 25K for SWP, I wonder how much he got now actually.There is no news about this right. 

This! I wonder too..lol! The number of views is insane..do people watch it again and again? Or is it really a new group of people?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

That article is old and mostly made up. Especially if actors like Seo Jun don’t disclosure their earning.

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I think that video is trending somewhere. I know PSJXPMY couple is big powerhouse, but to generate that kind of numbers it should constantly be recommended to a lot number of people;) Even if someone like me searches for it from time to time;)

His salary per episode in drama estimated in rare 100k+

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy article is mostly inaccurate, vague and relies a lot on very old information. Seo Jun’s pretty secretive about how much he earns;) But one thing is for sure he earns a lot;))) And rightfully so;)) He works hard and most importantly he is very talented actor, who deserves every inch of his success :coolshades: 

Yep, i think they're just trying to give general overview of his possible earnings these recent years based on general estimation of the values of his past projects. Like they stated in the article, how much Park Seo Joon "possibly" making;) Still, It is a fun math for me despite of remaining to be mystery forever lol

15 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I think some people make it as a mission already like they must click it at least 10 times a day lol. I mean i have no idea how the view increses drastically xD

14 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Yesterday was my 1st anniversary on this forum actually :D

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

That article is old and mostly made up. Especially if like Seo Jun don’t disclosure his earning.

I think that video is trending somewhere. I know PSJXPMY couple is big powerhouse, but to generate that kind of numbers it should constantly be recommended to a lot number of people;) Even if someone like me searches for it from time to time;)

His salary per episode in drama estimated in rare 100k+

This is another side I love about him he is so down to earth. He never mention about his earnings. There is no news about how many deals of CF he will sign and bomb.. we are surprised with new CF. :lol: I still cannot believe that BYS will endorse man for women's world. It is very smart move as they know Seo Joon is hottie there.:heart4:

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Based on his IG updates in the last few months, where he posted the han river view, also a glimpse of his house, it matches with the Sangji Ritzville unit room's atmosphere and interior design i've ever seen on internet. So i'm pretty sure he still lives there for now. But i'm not even surprised if he owns other high end properties ;)

35 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Btw, any event for his coming Birthday? 

Yeah, I am curious about the top ten as well. I mean it is really from Korean news? 

Looks like Japanese fans have already planned an event. But since i don't understand Japanese, i don't know what it is xD

About the top ten we've seen these years, i think it's not valid anymore but i think the source are indeed from insiders. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Based on his IG updates in the last few months, where he posted the han river view, also a glimpse of his house, it matches with the Sangji Ritzville unit room's atmosphere and interior design i've ever seen on internet. So i'm pretty sure he still lives there for now. But i'm not even surprised if he owns other high end properties ;)

Looks like Japanese fans have already planned an event. But since i don't understand Japanese, i don't know what it is xD

About the top ten we've seen these years, i think it's not valid anymore but i think the source are indeed from insiders. 

Sangji Ritzville is in cheongdam-dong? I thought another article mentioned he owns a unit in Daewoo Cheongdam Royal County..lol! Just how many does he have? Or these journalists just made the news based on gossip to gain more viewers..:D

But you're right, those pictures he posted on instagram are consistent and they showed similar ambience, so he must be living in one particular apartment near han river

Based on his popularity, it's just obvious he's around those on the top 5. Well, what matters is that everybody acknowledges that he has the talent and that he earns his success with blood, sweat and tears!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Gisell Gisell said:

This is another side I love about him he is so down to earth. He never mention about his earnings. There is no news about how many deals of CF he will sign and bomb.. we are surprised with new CF. :lol: I still cannot believe that BYS will endorse man for women's world. It is very smart move as they know Seo Joon is hottie there.

It’s a smart move. Better earn your money quietly and donate generously. There is a reason why Seo Jun has such a nice image and people like him a lot;)) 
Even after IC ended with big 16% he didn’t mediaplay about his success;) Also, as a fan, I would like Awesome ENT. to brag about his achievements occasionally lol But I know why they think it’s not necessary lol

A lot of make up/skincare brands in Asia uses male models;) I myself also an appeal in it xD

@Anjalifairy Do you ever visit his DC Gallery? I think they’re planning some lol 

Also Park’s Office probably doing something. I seriously need to learn Korean to contribute one day xD

• Like 2
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, emollienime said:

you guys for sure know how too choose hot topics.first his lips,now his money

welcome to all new members,that didn’t met.happy joining our small family.i’m the one who frequently disappears,but waiting passionately for dream promotions 

OMG, our like button fairy is here I Love You Hug GIF by RainToMe

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@ivanovie25

Yes, it is in Cheongdamdong. You can read the article here on Naver. If you've ever seen a photo where Seojun came home in the morning after WWWSK wrap up party which was widely circulating on internet, then you'll find out he stood in front of like the gate (?) of the building which is similar with the one showed in the article;)

@serenilmauve

Oh just these past weeks i haven't made a visit yet. Okay, i'll check it out now :D

@emollienime Oh hi, cave girl! Missed you badly! To be honest with you, i was bored and i knew a good article to make everyone came out :P Don't disappear too long and come visit more often :heart3:

• Like 2
  • Love 1