Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Everyone, I’m dying from laughing so hard right now :loolz: She is definitely one of us! Her going to grocery is basically buy everything with Park Seojoon’s face on it :kaching1: I wouldn’t hesitate to buy all that stuff either :kaching3:

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@AsveriaPSJ :Megalol: can’t wait to watch it with subs xD But from what I understood even their daughter casually calls Seo Jun “Prince” lmfao She was the first one to even notice that pack of Kloud Beer cans with his face lmfao 

I cant wait for the subs as well then. Please tell me when it has the sub already @serenilmauve. I will do the same if everything about Seo Joon are available in my country. Too bad I still cant find it. I need the Bibigo and Kloudbeer Draft. :Furious:

Seo Joon really creates the syndrome in Japan. It is so cute even they imitate the way of drinking soju, I think. :heart4:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

I cant wait for the subs as well then. Please tell me when it has the sub already @serenilmauve. I will do the same if everything about Seo Joon are available in my country. Too bad I still cant find it. I need the Bibigo and Kloudbeer Draft.

Seo Joon really creates the syndrome in Japan. It is so cute even they imitate the way of drinking soju, I think. 

It’s subbed now;)

They’re :sipsboba:

• Like 1

On 8/31/2020 at 10:48 PM, AsveriaPSJ said:

Everyone, I’m dying from laughing so hard right now :loolz: She is definitely one of us! Her going to grocery is basically buy everything with Park Seojoon’s face on it :kaching1: I wouldn’t hesitate to buy all that stuff either :kaching3:

Video is private.  Can you tell me what this video is about? 

• Like 1

It’s subbed now;)

They’re :sipsboba:

=========================================================

:loolz::loolz:Gosh.. I laughed so hard with the subs. Her husband is so funny. He doesnt want to buy the Kloudbeer. Hahaahahah.. The wife and daughter are real fans of Seo Joon. They just want to eat the Bibigo. The daughter is so cute. She only wants her prince. Well, me too. Me too.:fullofhearts:I wonder what will happen if the wife really meets Seo Joon one day. :sparklyeyes:

@PSJLOVERIt is SBS Program: Same life Unlike Dreams season 2. The wife is huge fan of Seo Joon like all of us. :heart4:

• Like 1

On 8/29/2020 at 5:31 PM, serenilmauve said:

about Woo Shik and Seo Jun’s friendship 

1:05 I guess Woo Shik always had no respect to Seo Jun 

@Anjalifairy can you understand what he exactly said to Seo Jun?;)))

Wooshik : "Park Seojun, are you watching?"

(everyone else was confused) while Seojun, the one who recorded it  "Eung?"

Wooshik : "Say a word for Seojun Hyung"

Seojun : "laughs"

I'm not sure what's funny since the clip was so short but it's either bcs Wooshik addressed him just by his name, not with "씨/ssi" or "형/hyung" or bcs Wooshik just mentioned him all of sudden so Seojun was kinda surprised :joy:

On 9/1/2020 at 12:03 AM, AsveriaPSJ said:

Everyone, I’m dying from laughing so hard right now  She is definitely one of us! Her going to grocery is basically buy everything with Park Seojoon’s face on it  I wouldn’t hesitate to buy all that stuff either 

Me too!!! She and her daughter were grocery in Seojun world while the husband grocery in jealousy loooollll :loolz:And the BGM was so on point evertime Seojun's face appeared on the screen and made it all more hilarious and it made all the cast realized that Seojun was in so many advertisements lol :loolz:But on the last week episode, the husband gave her a USB with all Seojun's drama file in it. He still wanted to make his wife happy though :lol: 

Seojun must have seen this. I wonder how he reacted, especially with their daughter kept calling him Prince awwww so cute :loveu: 

Guys, i think i'll feel so blessed already just by going to the supermarket in SK bcs Seojun's face is everywhere and i'll definitely buy all the products :kaching3::heart2beat:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Veteran actress, Im Yejin said he she wants to work with Park Seojun. She's a fan of Itaewon Class. But actually she mistakenly mentioned Park Bogum instead of Park Seojun then MC corrected her that it was Park Seojun not Park Bogum. And the actress hurriedly clarified that what she meant was Park Seojun :lol:

Original article http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/291761

• LOL 3

10 K-Drama OSTs That Still Give Us The Feels

There are always those K-Drama OSTs that bring back all the feels from the dramas, whether it be happy or sad. OSTs can single handedly evoke emotions that we thought we'd let go of with respect to the drama. We count down a few of our favourite K-drama OSTs in this article.

1. "Start Over" by Gaho (Itaewon Class)

It takes one listen for this song to get us feeling all pumped and hopeful. As such, it is the perfect pick me up song for when you're in a slump. Alternatively, it is also perfect for your work-out playlist to help you feel motivated and conquer the world. The story of Sae Ro Yi (payed by Park Seo Joon) is inspirational, no doubt and hence its main OST also makes one feel the same way - inspired, motivated, energetic and ready to start again.

(skipped  unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118804/20200831/10-k-drama-osts-that-still-give-us-the-feels.htm

• Like 4

8 Actors Who were Spotted Wearing Hot Pants(?) and Still Looking All Great (Photos)

Wearing short pants doesn't make them a nay.

While it might be common for us to see male K-pop idols wearing short pants, it's definitely not the case when we talk about actors. However, these actors don't bother to show their pretty legs wearing short pants. Without further ado, check out who they are in the list below. 

Park Seojoon 

1599015038180-1599015038180.png

Image Source: The Qoo

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kstarlive.com/news/2020/09/02/8-actors-who-were-spotted-wearing-hot-pants-and-still-looking-all-great-photos-378754

• Like 4

caferun-20200902-0001.jpg

IG caferun

Coffee truck support from PSJ's official fan cafe, Park's Office.

Based on the caption, they resumed the filming and it was a tight schedule. Seojun showed up to greet them and took pictures wearing his football uniform ;)

Now i'm confused that they said they've completed the local filming already :blink:

Edited : oh they said the filming schedule has been changed and canceled due to Covid19 and rain.

Do they probably cancel the overseas filming due to this uncertain situation? 

Edited 2 : the support truck apparently was sent two weeks ago :)

Edited by Anjalifairy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

IG caferun

Based on the caption, they resumed the filming and it was a tight schedule. Seojun showed up to greet them and took pictures wearing his football uniform ;)

Now i'm confused that they said they've completed the local filming already :blink:

Edit : oh they said the filming schedule has been changed and canceled due to Covid19 and rain.

Oh no... I really hope there is overseas shooting for them but well the pandemic really ruin everything. So Seo Joon is still busy? He is missing from his IG. Sigh.

I really cannot wait to see Seo Joon in football uniform. Will they share the photos? :sparklyeyes:

He is so sexy touching his lips at the Kloudbeer ads and his fingers are prettier than mine. Lol.

• Like 3

19 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Veteran actress, Im Yejin said he she wants to work with Park Seojun. She's a fan of Itaewon Class. But actually she mistakenly mentioned Park Bogum instead of Park Seojun then MC corrected her that it was Park Seojun not Park Bogum. And the actress hurriedly clarified that what she meant was Park Seojun :lol:

Original article http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/291761

Awkward :joy:

Though I like how many celebrities fans of Itaewon Class;) 

I recently started re-watching it again and I have newfound appreciation for IC after I went to watch new dramas. IC had seriously such a unique atmosphere. 

14 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

IG caferun

Edit : oh they said the filming schedule has been changed and canceled due to Covid19 and rain.

Did they really cancel overseas filming? Oh, what a bummer. Although even if it’s a disappointment that we will not see what was actually intended at least everyone is safe and sound. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1