Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

6 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I’m so sorry for his misfortunes on 2D1N, but when he lost even that meat warp game, the one he himself suggested, I laughed so hard:lol: They even wanted to call his agency to  recruit him lmfao And top comments about this episode were all about wanting him to join))) But I understand, why Seo Joon was like “nope” :lol:

Thank you for your warm words;))) If it looks good, I’m happy. Sorry for bothering you;)) Just on different devices it look different, so I wanted to be sure, that it’s okay not on only on my screen :lol: 

Yes yes, that "call his agency" part cracked me up too lol :lol: But do you agree that his pitiful face throughout the show was so cute?? When he and cha tae hyun only got to eat rice and ham, his face was so bitter yet cute at same time i can'tttt X)))

@AsveriaPSJIf you haven't watched the show yet, you better watch it soon :D

No problem dear. Not bothering at all :) 

• Like 3

Spoiler

He put in tags Choi Woo Shik. What does it mean? Is it view from his home? Why is he sharing it? :lol:

P.S. 3-BD7-E55-A-AA83-4-A01-9-F99-377-D181-CC

And I’m really curious what they’re talking about ^_^

I don't think it's view from his house. Looks like from a rooftop in a neighborhood.

Not sure why he tagged CWS. Even PHS also asked him why he tagged CWS :D

From your pics :

cws : as expected, Mr. night view, the best.

psj : so you're lonely? what are you doing in the evening?

:D

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I don't think it's view from his house. Looks like from a rooftop in a neighborhood.

Not sure why he tagged CWS. Even PHS also asked him why he tagged CWS :D

From your pics :

cws : as expected, Mr. night view, the best.

:D

It seems like CWS wrote to him under first snow video and asked where is he (like where his new posts), probably that's why he tagged CWS. Like here is your post :blink:

It's hard to follow them without knowing Korean :lol: Thank you for translation :heart:

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@AsveriaPSJIf you haven't watched the show yet, you better watch it soon :D

I just did. And it’s freakin’ hilarious. I think I died multiple times from second hand embarrassment and pity for the poor guy))) But at least he looked cool jumping that big and long rope :D

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yes yes, that "call his agency" part cracked me up too lol :lol: But do you agree that his pitiful face throughout the show was so cute?? When he and cha tae hyun only got to eat rice and ham, his face was so bitter yet cute at same time i can'tttt X)))

I mean I find almost anything, that he does kinda cute :sweatingbullets: He is older than me, but I can't help it lmfao hjfrtyuh

I think after the guys that won CTH and PSJ were luckiest though in that regard. Their food looked more filling, than small portions of meat that others had :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

It seems like CWS wrote to him under first snow video and asked where is he (like where his new posts), probably that's why he tagged CWS. Like here is your post :blink:

It's hard to follow them without knowing Korean :lol: Thank you for translation :heart:

Oh that post.. Yeah it could be. Actually their convo is really fun to read. It's the teasing game again but so funny :lol: I'm not confident to translate it all bcs they use several informal phrases and abbreviations so i might give you all a lot of misinterpretation :joy:

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Oh that post.. Yeah it could be. Actually their convo is really fun to read. It's the teasing game again but so funny :lol: I'm not confident to translate it all as i might give you all a lot of misinterpretation :joy:

Thank you anyway for all your effort;)

At least guys having fun and their closeness is showing up naturally ^_^ I hope for a new photo of Seo Joon though, because I miss him a lot :P

• Like 3

Rough translation

First page from peakboy's ig update

psj : phub *it's the sound you make when you're trying to hold a laugh*

pb : get out please

phs : please move. I can't see the background behind. 

pb : hey you too get out. 

2nd page

pb : what is it? 

psj : did i ask you to be interested? Who are you? 

cws : as expected, Mr. night view, the best.

psh : why tag him? 

3rd page

psj : if you're going to drink, just take it moderately. Where are you? Let's party

cws : i don't drink, Mr. Park Night View

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Spoiler

Rough translation

First page from peakboy's ig update

psj : phub *it's the sound you make when you're trying to hold a laugh*

pb : get out please

phs : please move. I can't see the background behind. 

pb : hey you too get out. 

2nd page

pb : what is it? 

psj : did i ask you to be interested? Who are you? 

cws : as expected, Mr. night view, the best.

psh : why tag him? 

3rd page

psj : if you're going to drink, just take it moderately. Where are you? Let's party

cws : i don't drink, Mr. Park Night View

Thank you so much :heart:

lmfao, those guys turned IG into their personal messenger :joy:

• LOL 2