Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Just when i just finished rewatching itaewon class last night, and @serenilmauve presented park saeroyi..:kiss_wink: Thank youu.. i've been watching it again in a really slow pace from the last 2 weeks, enjoying every scene without being in a rush..and the more i watch, the more i catch that the feeling he has for yiseo is believable. It's a slowly growing feeling starting with the admiration at the beginning. People are saying that it's a forced plot in the end, but maybe people are not paying more attention at details during their journey. Or is it because of the time jump? I think it's an ok plot because what more can be told since the business is starting to well and the bad guy is still behind the bar :)

And i get a bit annoyed when reading those teenagers' comments saying that IC is not good because the hair style makes psj look ugly and that the female main lead is not pretty..like really? :D

Anyway, done rewatching IC now waiting for dec 6th :)

• Like 3