Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤ [Upcoming Variety Show “Youn’s Kitchen 3” January 2021] | [Upcoming Movie "Dream" 2021] | [Upcoming Movie “Concrete Utopia” 2021]
1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIF7BAYpg-8/

Here our conformation about YK3! 
He was silent because he was filming it. He is part of the cast;) 

We will meet them this upcoming January :happy2:

Awww..and he was probably busy preparing prior to the filming..:fullofhearts:

We have something to look for in 2021 :D

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Awww..and he was probably busy preparing prior to the filming..

We have something to look for in 2021 :D

The knowledge that we will meet him somewhere besides CF makes me happy;)))

I still miss his acting though... I’m addicted to it :bawling:

• Like 3

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤ [Upcoming Variety Show “Youn’s Kitchen 3” January 2021] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

Some reports mentioning that they filmed in Gurye Jeollanam-do province, which is a great news, because as much as I think Jeju-do is a beautiful place, it’s a bit overexposed place;) So I’m happy they choose another beautiful place, but also something new. 
Still salty though that COVID happened and messed all their overseas plans;(

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I cried a little when mak moon died :( his death was so tragic and i couldn't even imagine how seon woo must have felt watching his only brother got stabbed :tears:

One thing that i don't like about hwarang is the cheesy boyband thingy..uurrghh :sweatingbullets: lol!

Anyway I'm curious about Youn's Kitchen new format..how do they do it amidst the pandemic..i hope it's still fun :)

Those gif of Seo Joon in Youn's Kitchen 2 made me want to watch it again..he's sooo cool and not to mention so reliable worker, the one you can count on with variety of assignments B) i would want him to be in my team if i were his superior..lol!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

Hahaha! This always cracks me everytime! So silly and cringe-worthy yet adorable.. :D and the last scene, secretary kim just had it enough..lol!

I just knew why they keep featuring wwwsk, it's because wwwsk is their binge club selection of the month. Aah..November will be over..

• Like 3

14 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Some reports mentioning that they filmed in Gurye Jeollanam-do province, which is a great news, because as much as I think Jeju-do is a beautiful place, it’s a bit overexposed place;) So I’m happy they choose another beautiful place, but also something new. 
Still salty though that COVID happened and messed all their overseas plans;(

Finally..  :issohappy:I really cannot wait to see Seo Joon again and here we will meet him in January 2021. :heart: November is so quiet and empty for me and I hope there is something new from him in December. :blush: Fighting YK3 and wish the best for the team and of course good rating as YK2. :heart4: I think I am goin to rewatch the YK2 because of your gifs. Lol. 

• Like 3