Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Melodrama? Villain? Youn's Kitchen? Usually what he says is hint right? :lol:

Why did his laugh after saying "Youn's Kitchen" sound like my dad? :lol:

I wanna taste momma choi's doenjang soup too!

Speaking of his other favorite food, Pyongyang cold noodles is known for its bland and mild taste with not much seasoning. That's what i know from watching some korean youtubers reviewing the dish. No wonder he really likes it. It's totally his style :D 

On 11/20/2020 at 7:28 AM, ivanovie25 said:

@Anjalifairy hahaha, i thought you made it into private. Mmm..if you upload it again and make it into private, will youtube notice it? 

Tanned Seo Joon looks manly :) can't wait to see Hongdae in action. Here i can feel his leadership aura. He leads a soccer team right? This kind of role fits him just right as he has a natural leadership trait. He's a pack leader lol!  Will it be a comedy movie just like extreme job, i wonder..

No, no. I got an email from them about the copyright takedown notice. And they'll definitely notice and block it in no time if i upload it once again :joy: I've actually shared the video here before in google drive link, but i can't remember the time i posted it and don't know how to search it among these hundred of pages. Let's see if i can rely on google :lol:

On 11/20/2020 at 12:47 AM, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy @ivanovie25

And I think he only one time mentioned playing games. It was during Midnight Runners days, when he and Kang Ha Neul went to PC place to play games to become as close as their characters. But in reality, while he probably plays some games, just like all guys, he seems like a person who enjoys outdoor sports more. 

@Anjalifairy We will need to wait another year before we will be able to meet Hongdae. And he looks so good Not fair :tears:

It’s funny though, that Itaewon Class almost became Hongdae Class and didn’t, instead now Seo Jun is playing character named Hongdae lol

Oh, thanks for reminding me about that :)

Talking about sports, it makes me want to watch him on running man again or 2D1N. He's really good at outdoor activity. Not to mention he runs pretty fast. 

Ikr.. Will he act comedy with that good look? :wub:

Yeah, that's exactly what i thought when i first heard his character name, Hongdae xD

Btw, kfans call him 홍대 감독 / Hongdae director. Are director and coach similar term in football? :o

• Like 4

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbyU01BhK6w/?igshid=1f41r2mlmtgdg

Throwback to 3 years ago when he departed for Spain filming for YK2.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqhwPHehRqV/?igshid=iek1tyojy3pk

Throwback to 2 years ago when he wrote down his favorite song at ZioZia fansigning event. 

What did he do last year on this date? Maybe in the middle of Itaewon Class filming:joy:

• Like 4

Ah..though we share the same zodiac but we definitely do not share the same taste..lol! I like rich taste..

@Anjalifairy you have shared it here? Let me go through the pages..i think it's not that long back :)

Midnight Runners is kind of comedy isn't it? Comedy is in his blood lol! He is quite versatile in facial expression and quite bold too..let's see..i'm really curious :cutekitty:

I have a different strategy now..I've been watching other movies and series so that i don't miss him that much because i learned that the more i watch him the more i miss him :lol: now i'm just waiting patiently and chit chat with you guys here..

• Like 4

@ivanovie25

Likewise! I prefer my food rich in seasoning. It's not that i don't like korean food, but whenever i eat it, i feel like seasoning or spicing it up more xD

Yes, i think it was around december last year or january i posted it here. I typed on google something like "park seo joon kim ji won v live interview soompi forums" but it didn't work. So i gave up :joy:

Yes Midnight Runners is action comedy. Never get bored watching his genius comical acting :D

Btw, when i was searching that v live interview on google, one of the search results led me to this post instead xD This is compilation of KJW interview after FFMW talking about Seojun, in case you guys haven't read it yet. It's nice to re-read again though how his co stars always praising him like a lot :) click HERE

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@ivanovie25

Likewise! I prefer my food rich in seasoning. It's not that i don't like korean food, but whenever i eat it, i feel like seasoning or spicing it up more xD

Yes, i think it was around december last year or january i posted it here. I typed on google something like "park seo joon kim ji won v live interview soompi forums" but it didn't work. So i gave up :joy:

Yes Midnight Runners is action comedy. Never get bored watching his genius comical acting :D

Lol! You know i never realized that koreans prefer bland taste until i watched Youn's Kitchen 2 when chef youn actually mentioned about it..:D aah~ that's why i always felt i needed to add something whenever i had korean food..lol! 

Ok, i'll diligently trace back..:lol: will let you know once i find it

I got a feeling that Dream is a comedy movie judging from their script cover picture :)one more year..arrgghh..

• Like 3

His smiling eyes never change :relaxed: 

Are those pictures with him wearing a uniform from his military days? When he was assigned as a prison guard? His uniform is similiar to those in Prison Playbook..when i watched PP i kept thinking, ah this was what Seo Joon did :) 

Does that mean Smart is inviting one more korean celeb? A friend? I wonder..it can't be Hyungsik, he's still in military..

The Swoon loves wwwsk..lol! They keep including wwwsk in their random themed posts..keep 'em coming the swoon! Lol!

• Like 3