Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Hi, i'm a new Park Seo Joon follower :) so happy to see a lot of information about him here.

Is there any specific rule that i need to follow? Like i have to post a picture or a video of him to be able to participate in this forum?

:waves: Welcome;) No, you can just join us))) You can share anything that you like about Seo Jun (past, present, possible future) or just talk with us about him) There is no rules. Happy to see you here :heartxoxo: 

22 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

PSJ is also actor model like PBG's character 

I miss him so much :omg:

• Like 3

9 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ has that habbit to tear pages of his scripts;)))

A unique tear :joy:

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Hi, i'm a new Park Seo Joon follower :) so happy to see a lot of information about him here.

Is there any specific rule that i need to follow? Like i have to post a picture or a video of him to be able to participate in this forum?

Hi! Welcome to the thread.

Hope you have fun joining us here :)

Oh yeah! I'm ready to meet Song Minsoo tonight! :hypehype:

• Like 3

@Anjalifairy Thank u so much for the translation of Record Park's. We really can count on u. :foryou:Maybe Awesome needs your help. Should I let them know? :blush:

4 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

:heythere:Please come and share about Seo Joon. 

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy It’s an old habit for actor, it’s funny that Seo Jun still does it lol His script for She Was Pretty suffered the most lmfao 

Let’s hope that his cameo at least 4 minutes lol 

Yes, hopefully we can see him longer. I really miss him in dramaland.:please: So his name is Song Min Soo? It seems that we really watch live Awards Show by Seo Joon. :heart4:

• Like 4

Thank you guys for the warm welcome :) 

21 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

Seo joon's character name is song mun soo. his character from a warm word has same name. Just did Google by using his and writers connection

:smort:

Wow..you're right, the same name from the same writer..fascinating! They're trying to paralel the dramaverse..lol!

• Like 4

Guys, i have a question about him living with his parents. I read or watched somewhere that he used to live alone but then in other sources, they said he lives with his parents. So what is the real story? :)  did he just start living with his parents again?

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Guys, i have a question about him living with his parents. I read or watched somewhere that he used to live alone but then in other sources, they said he lives with his parents. So what is the real story? :)  did he just start living with his parents again?

I believe he lived alone when he first arrived in Seoul, before he brought his new apartment. But in his current apartment his parents live with him. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I believe he lived alone when he first arrived in Seoul, before he brought his new apartment. But in his current apartment his parents live with him. 

Ah i see..i thought his parents already lived in seoul since he was born in seoul. That makes sense :) so he bought a new apartement and i believe a bigger one and asked his parents to move in with him. That's so me lol! I myself prefer to stay with my family until i get married rather than live alone :) thanks @serenilmauve ^^

Anyway, can't wait to see song min soo.. :)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy It’s an old habit for actor, it’s funny that Seo Jun still does it lol His script for She Was Pretty suffered the most lmfao 

Let’s hope that his cameo at least 4 minutes lol 

What is that for though? Is it like a mark for the completed scenes? 

3 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@Anjalifairy Thank u so much for the translation of Record Park's. We really can count on u. Maybe Awesome needs your help. Should I let them know? :blush:

Lol please no. Aside from my terrible trans, editing, and english grammar, for a house of such bankable actor like Seojun, they should hire a professional translator and editor :lol:

33 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Ah i see..i thought his parents already lived in seoul since he was born in seoul. That makes sense :) so he bought a new apartement and i believe a bigger one and asked his parents to move in with him. That's so me lol! I myself prefer to stay with my family until i get married rather than live alone :) thanks @serenilmauve ^^

Anyway, can't wait to see song min soo.. :)

They used to live in incheon before moving to seoul;)

awesome-ent-official-20201005-0001.jpg

awesome-ent-official-20201005-0002.jpg

Still cuts of top star Song Minsoo from Awesome_ent_official IG 

The first one reminds me of when he hosting the MMA :heart2:

• Like 2
  • Love 2