Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauveSame actually same :)) The more i get older, the more i don't post things that often on my social media. Even not once in a month :lol: Sometimes when i'm about to post something, suddenly i just discard it right away then questioning myself if there is benefit for other people's live lol to that extent! So yeah i kind of understand him unless he has certain personal reasons :D

@AsveriaPSJ me too, actually i'm really picky about dramas. After wwwsk a year ago, i haven't watched any other drama except psj's dramas lol :lol:

Yes, he's one of a kind. He is so blessed with his unique features that he can pull off any unsual character with various style. He doesn't hesitate even to change his hairstyle drastically for the sake of a role. Bcs i see some certain handsome and popular actors, sometimes with that handsomeness they are not necessarily suitable for certain roles, meanwhile psj already experienced a young cop, MMA fighter, chaebol, deputy chief editor of fashion magazine, idol, soon to be a ceo of restaurant and also football player. Man i think it's diverse. From the poor, average, to extremely rich guy. He nailed it all. It's enough to say that he's a versatile actor. :)

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

@AsveriaPSJ me too, actually i'm really picky about dramas. After wwwsk a year ago, i haven't watched any other drama except psj's dramas lol :lol:

Yes, he's one of a kind. He is so blessed with his unique features that he can pull off any unsual character with various style. He doesn't hesitate even to change his hairstyle drastically for the sake of a role. Bcs i see some certain handsome and popular actors, sometimes with that handsomeness they are not necessarily suitable for certain roles, meanwhile psj already experienced a young cop, MMA fighter, chaebol, deputy chief editor of fashion magazine, idol, soon to be a ceo of restaurant and also football player. Man i think it's diverse. From the poor, average, to extremely rich guy. He nailed it all. It's enough to say that he's a versatile actor. :)

I don’t know, if I’m just biased (probably not, because I used to always like Seojoon, but it was never to the point of being a fan. Well, until  recently anyway), but what I really like about his acting style, that he can mold himself to be a necessary character. Aura around him changes. Sometimes with actors I think that N and N just plays himself and even new clothes and new profession don’t change that view. But with Park SeoJoon I see the character. He can have some similar acting moments (all actors have them anyway, they can’t change it, even most acclaimed ones) due to his acting style, but he is never awkward in any given role. I like that in actors. He has genius comedic timing (one of the best in industry (imho)) and he acts serious moments just as good. He knows when his acting should be to suit rom-com dramas and when it should suit serious movies. His face makes all kind of different, yet natural looking movements, he has perfect control over his voice and his eyes knows how to tell a story. After watching Hwarang, then Fight for my way, then Midnight Runners and finally What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim there was no way for me to not acknowledge his acting abilities. So my admiration about him is not his face, but his talent. He is handsome, looks warm and friendly, yet I never really focused on that. Instead I was too emerged in his acting charms.

• Like 3

This guy just posted this. he said "I just saw park seo joon in real life. I'll tell you frankly. He's really the same as in the picture. The eyebrows are thick and the shoulders are wide. So stop asking".

I think the last sentence refer to his instastory that he posted in advance, he kind of showing off that psj was in front of his house, so i assume his friends flooded him with question how is he? How is he? Lollll 

Seems like psj is filming in itaewon again tonight. Another OP just met him in the neighborhood. 

• LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
This guy just posted this. he said "I just saw park seo joon in real life. I'll tell you frankly. He's really the same as in the picture. The eyebrows are thick and the shoulders are wide. So stop asking".

I think the last sentence refer to his instastory that he posted in advance, he kind of showing off that psj was in front of his house, so i assume his friends flooded him with question how is he? How is he? Lollll 

Seems like psj is filming in itaewon again tonight. Another OP just met him in the neighborhood. 

Lmfao, but can he blame people though? I mean he saw PSJ, of course people want to know details :lol:

Why make emphasis on his eyebrows though xD

• LOL 3

Spoiler

Sometimes with actors I think that N and N just plays himself and even new clothes and new profession don’t change that view. 

@AsveriaPSJIkr? That's exactly what i was going to say. The drama might be a hit, but if you look closer actually the character is not much different with their previous ones to the point i could say it's just the profession that is different lol. Sorry i just want to be honest. I'm talking about some certain popular actors that is overrated in my opinion :ph34r:

@emollienimeAgree. Though he's named the romcom king and always nails this kind of role, but i want to see him more in serious roles. Like the ones in the chronical of evils or the divine fury :)

@serenilmauveProbably bcs his thick eyebrow is really stand-out :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Okay, guys. I changed and updated a bit first page. I did as much as I could with my limited knowledge. I will try to improve it with time. Please, tell me right now If I need to add or change something. I would also be glad to hear any opinion about overall theme and what photos I should use B)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sometimes with actors I think that N and N just plays himself and even new clothes and new profession don’t change that view. 

@serenilmauveProbably bcs his thick eyebrow is really stand-out :lol:

lmfao, I just never paid attention to his eyebrows :lol: That’s why I was like “???”:P I mean, his eyebrows look normal to me and suits his face a lot xD But to think about it, sometimes I see post of men’s eyebrows under PSJ’s korean hashtag on Instagram. Maybe his brows “wannabe” brows among men in SK. I dunno about this part XDDD Maybe I’m talking about some nonsense :blink::D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@serenilmauveWow you really did a good job dear! I think it couldn't be more perfect than this. Also it's very informative and the photos displayed along with each information are on point. Almost looks like his official homepage or something like that :lol:Thanks for your great effort anyway. Really appreciate that :) 

Btw, is the starter of this thread not active anymore? I read the first few pages of this thread, it used to be quite crowd tho back in 2014 or 2015.

Ahaha yep, and also i see some men cut their hair into chestnut hair a la saeroy in the hashtag :)))

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauveWow you really did a good job dear! I think it couldn't be more perfect than this. Also it's very informative and the photos displayed along with each information are on point. Almost looks like his official homepage or something like that :lol:Thanks for your great effort anyway. Really appreciate that :) 

Btw, is the starter of this thread not active anymore? I read the first few pages of this thread, it used to be quite crowd tho back in 2014 or 2015.

Ahaha yep, and also i see some men cut their hair into chestnut hair a la saeroy in the hashtag :)))

I guess so. I tried to contact the person, who took over the thread in 2018, but she didn't replay me for month, so I asked moderators to make me the OP. I went to see other actors/actresses threads and most of them had some pretty designs and I decided, that I should do something similar with PSJ's thread. I hope it looks nice. I decided to aesthetically lower quality and blurry photos. So I also hope it doesn't look bad or strange :lol: btw, I changed a bit design, please, take a look ^_^ And tell me if everything is looking okay on your computer too. 

I think his comma hairstyle from WWWSK was most popular. There are so many tutorial videos of it on Youtube :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2