Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Hi all.. i'm new here!Fall in love with this cute guy after watching a witch romance.Anyeonghaseyo.. just realized that seo jun went to Bali 2 months ago. at that time, i still don't know who he is :(i'm from indonesia anyway :)
Here is seo jun IG update in 18 and 19 sept. wish i understand what he said.
10684254_1681933498699053_676485025_n.jp
10624513_296961343845522_797995916_n.jpg

cr. bn_sj2013 

Guest blu3butterfly

Yoo Yeon Suk, Lee Jin Wook, and Park Seo Joon in Talks to Star Alongside Han Hyo Joo in “Beauty Inside”

YooYeonSeok_LeeJinWook_ParkSeoJoon1.jpg

Actors Yoo Yeon Suk, Lee Jin Wook, and Park Seo Joon may be likely to accompany actress Han Hyo Joo in an upcoming movie.

On September 29, a representative of the production team for the movie “Beauty Inside” revealed to OSEN, “Yoo Yeon Seok, Lee Jin Wook, and Park Seo Joon are positively reviewing the offer and are in discussion for casting.”

The rep also explained, “The three people will be portraying one character in different ways. However, the specific details of the role are in the stages of adjustment.”

“Beauty Inside” is a movie that tells the love story of a man who changes into a different person every time he wakes up. It has also been said that Han Hyo Joo will be taking on the lead female character who falls in love with this man who constantly changes into another person.

Meanwhile, the cast and crew of “Beauty Inside” will jump into filming later this year.

Soompi

Hi everyone, glad this page exist. After i watched witch romance, i'm totally hooked with park seo joon. Hahaha oh man...

He's so talented & handsome.

Im currently watching one warm words. But only his cut. Honestly he's soooo perfect brother & boyfriend. Aaaaah!

I tried watching summon gold. But his character in this drm really nt my fave. But i'll endure & watch for him hehehehe..

Last nt least. So hard to find his news... >_<

• 2 weeks later...