Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 11/18/2019 at 3:38 PM, serenilmauve said:

Spoiler

https://youtu.be/8swLunFwdoI

https://youtu.be/UXSYPfmLz_Q

PSJ and ASK for KBS Entertainment Guerilla Date interview (19.07.2019)

Clips from official chanel 

+

full version with eng.subs

https://aboutpsj.wordpress.com/2019/07/23/eng-sub-park-seo-joon-cut-in-kbs-entertainment-weekly/

• Like 2
  • Love 1

My favorites of psj's appearance in running man are ep 263 and ep 362! Both are hilariously funny :lol::lol:

In ep 263, actually the original cast members were the funny ones. But i could feel he was getting closer and more comfortable with the cast in this ep. I remember the hyungs (kjk, haha, and lks) were jokingly trying to be matchmaker of him and girls' day yura. But i forgot what they were talking about at that time. Guess i should watch it again :D

In ep 362, when he did that legendary dongman's aegyo to the female staffs, i laughed so hard seeing he himself could barely finish his sentence due to embarrasment. However the staff couldn't help but melted away and gave him the highest score lol :lol: I can't blame them. If i had been in their shoes having psj right in front of my face doing aegyo, i would've fainted already lolll

As he's getting super busy and super popular right now, guess we can't expect him to appear in running man again :(

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

My favorites of psj's appearance in running man are ep 263 and ep 362! Both are hilariously funny :lol::lol:

In ep 263, actually the original cast members were the funny ones. But i could feel he was getting closer and more comfortable with the cast in this ep. I remember the hyungs (kjk, haha, and lks) were jokingly trying to be matchmaker of him and girls' day yura. But i forgot what they were talking about at that time. Guess i should watch it again :D

In ep 362, when he did that legendary dongman's aegyo to the female staffs, i laughed so hard seeing he himself could barely finish his sentence due to embarrasment. However the staff couldn't help but melted away and gave him the highest score lol :lol: I can't blame them. If i had been in their shoes having psj right in front of my face doing aegyo, i would've fainted already lolll

As he's getting super busy and super popular right now, guess we can't expect him to appear in running man again :(

I honestly don’t think, that Seo Joon suits Running Man;)) Like he does good with missions where they play active games (he runs super fast and jumps super high) but all that mind games not for him, simply because he is too innocent for that type of things that Running Man cast usually pulls off lol  He also very calm guy (except some witty remarks;)), if you think about it;)) He usually has a big smile and stands there watching cast being crazy by themselves lmfao That’s why I think shows like 1N2D and Youn’s Kitchen at the end suited him more. 

But I like how in his first appearance they called him Ice Prince and put Let it go as a background music lol And now his nieces play Frozen and call his dog as Olaf lmfao 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
Spoiler

I honestly don’t think, that Seo Joon suits Running Man;)) Like he does good with missions where they play active games (he runs super fast and jumps super high) but all that mind games not for him, simply because he is too innocent for that type of things that Running Man cast usually pulls off lol  He also very calm guy (except some witty remarks;)), if you think about it;)) He usually has a big smile and stands there watching cast being crazy by themselves lmfao That’s why I think shows like 1N2D and Youn’s Kitchen at the end suited him more. 

But I like how in his first appearance they called him Ice Prince and put Let it go as a background music lol And now his nieces play Frozen and call his dog as Olaf lmfao 

True, in some interviews he admitted that he's a shy and introvert kind of person. Even he keeps quiet when he is with his friends. On variety shows in general, i often find him a bit awkward and confused about what to do, like being afraid of saying the wrong words or doing the wrong things, even in youn's kitchen and 3MAD. But i think that's his charm and fortunately he quickly covered it up with his ability such as doing good in physical games in running man and 1N2D, becoming the main chef and cooked that super drooling steak and pasta in 3MAD, or being a very helpful assistant in youn's kitchen (they relied on his physical strength a lot lollll)

:wub: Overall i still enjoy his appearance in variety shows. In running man and 1N2D in particular, i'm happy to see him involved in physical games the most. Running, jumping, or just laughing hard at the casts' silly behavior :lol: However from what i see, the more popular an actor, the less we could find him in variety shows :lol:

Yeess, jiyu and jian (or jia?) are soooo cuteee :love:  and poor simba:lol:

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, sueeila said:
and in 2D1N... his 'omma.. ottoke' so so cute

I notice he often shouted out "omma" in various occasions lol. How cute he is. He must be so close with his mom. I remember once he said that they're just like friends. Omooo.. So sweet :blush:

Psj commented on this cws's post "is it very cold?" lolllll he started the teasing game again :)) I miss wooga gang teasing each other on IG :))

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I notice he often shouted out "omma" in various occasions lol. How cute he is. He must be so close with his mom. I remember once he said that they're just like friends. Omooo.. So sweet :blush:

ikr.. in his recent cf video domino pizza.. he shouted 'omma' also

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Spoiler

True, in some interviews he admitted that he's a shy and introvert kind of person. Even he keeps quiet when he is with his friends. On variety shows in general, i often find him a bit awkward and confused about what to do, like being afraid of saying the wrong words or doing the wrong things, even in youn's kitchen and 3MAD. But i think that's his charm and fortunately he quickly covered it up with his ability such as doing good in physical games in running man and 1N2D, becoming the main chef and cooked that super drooling steak and pasta in 3MAD, or being a very helpful assistant in youn's kitchen (they relied on his physical strength a lot lollll)

:wub: Overall i still enjoy his appearance in variety shows. In running man and 1N2D in particular, i'm happy to see him involved in physical games the most. Running, jumping, or just laughing hard at the casts' silly behavior :lol: However from what i see, the more popular an actor, the less we could find him in variety shows :lol:

Yeess, jiyu and jian (or jia?) are soooo cuteee :love:  and poor simba:lol:

Becoming chef ahaha, you reminded me how Na PD tried to remind main cast, that Seo Joon was just part-timer and he can’t cook lol But at the end PSJ proved, that he is good at cooking pasta xD 

I don’t think he was awkward, just mostly quite;) He is not someone, who makes unnecessary noise;) 1N2D was legendary, because he was seriously unlucky that time lmfao

Luckily he has YouTube account to keep us entertaining. Thank God, he didn’t stuck to “actors should be mysterious” idea, that SK seems to be fond off)))

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

'Melon Music Awards 2019' unveils list of star presenters including Kim So Hyun, Park Seo Joon, Lee Hyun Woo, & more

AKP STAFF

1574817974-20191126-mma.jpg

The upcoming 'Melon Music Awards 2019' has unveiled a list of star presenters, who will be  brightening up this year's festivities. 

Attending the 'MMA 2019' in order to present various awards this year will be: actress Kim So Hyun, actor Park Seo Joon, actor Lee Jae Hoon, actor Lee Hyun Woo who recently returned from his mandatory military service last month, actress Lim Soo Jung, announcer Jang Sung Gyu, actor Choi Woo Sik, actress Han Ji Hye, actress Hong Soo Hyun, as well as comedian Hong Hyun Hee!

Fans can catch the 'Melon Music Awards 2019' this November 30 beginning with its red carpet event, via 1TheK's YouTube, Kakao, and more. 

credit: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2019/11/melon-music-awards-2019-unveils-list-of-star-presenters-including-kim-so-hyun-park-seo-joon-lee-hyun-woo-more

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

“actors should be mysterious” 

I got your point on this. There are actors who have such image either intentionally or not :) by not wanting to appear on variety shows, not having sns, or if they do, they almost never update it, etc etc :))

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I got your point on this. There are actors who have such image either intentionally or not :) by not wanting to appear on variety shows, not having sns, or if they do, they almost never update it, etc etc :))

Some people believe, that if you know to much about actors it would distract from characters, that they play, but I totally disagree. It depends on actors talent in being able to bring characters to life. At least younger generation is trying to be less mysterious and more open. They understand, that fandom should be somehow maintained. Unlike idols that appear very frequently on TV it’s harder to follow actors from drama to drama and movie to movie. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1