Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

39 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Why I can scream every time Seo Jun updates his IG now? I think I really miss him so much.

And what is it all about? 

Let's playing guess again lol. New cf? Photoshoot? :lol:The blue outfit hasn't solved yet and here comes another mystery xD Based on the lighting set, and how he always posts the bts of high end projects, it's like something on a big scale.. His staff also participated in comment sections lol. Ah.. I hate it when i'm clueless xD

K-fan guessed it for a music video lol. Would be so interesting if it's true :D

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Let's playing guess again lol. New cf? Photoshoot? :lol:The blue outfit hasn't solved yet and here comes another mystery xD Based on the lighting set, and how he always posts the bts of high end projects, it's like something on a big scale.. His staff also participated in comment sections lol. Ah.. I hate it when i'm clueless xD

K-fan guessed it for a music video lol. Would be so interesting if it's true :D

What's the comment from his staff? Why I feel so excited. :heart2beat:

I dont think it is photoshoot from the lighting set. It is like a pretty big stage. Music video? It is interesting then. :love: No matter what I am happy for photoshoot and new CF. Please. We still have many mysteries tos solve. Lol. I need him in everything. :heart:

@Macy_sun @ivanovie25 Kinda surprise with his updates as I thought he is hiding somewhere now. Whenever I see his update, I will stop doin my things for a moment. Busy admiring his face. :blush:

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Why I can scream every time Seo Jun updates his IG now? I think I really miss him so much.:heart4:

And what is it all about? :cutekitty:

:omg:What a fantastic shot of PSJ, how can we handle so much hotness in one frame .... what could be ? Whatever it is seems like it is on a massive scale... can’t wait for the outcome. I wish his works put him under spotlight forever :heart:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, Jeomju1216 said:

:omg:What a fantastic shot of PSJ, how can we handle so much hotness in one frame .... what could be ? Whatever it is seems like it is on a massive scale... can’t wait for the outcome. I wish his works put him under spotlight forever :heart:

Yesss... Cant wait to know what it is about. :sparklyeyes:

Today is YS Day and cant believe it is episode 7 already. :blush:

• Like 4

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” episode 7 TODAY at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

Some say it’s for Dream though. 
So let’s wait and see. Soon we will learn every mystery :joy:

Seriously, Kloud, no one drinks your beer with so much style like Seo Jun. Korean bear considered so-so, but Seo Jun makes me want to try it. Because everything he eats and drinks looks delicious xD He knows how to make food appetizering lol

• Like 5

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” episode 8 March 5 at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]

Next week the pink chef couple :blush: i wonder did they match the outfit themselves or their codi's or coincidence? But cute :wub:

@serenilmauve they didn't blur the brand anymore..did Kloud join the sponsorship wagon after he deliciously drank their beer in previous episode? i forgot which episode..:) effective ads i say, even i'm interested in drinking one and i don't drink beer..lol!

Poor Seo Jun had to bend so low to make that pancake..the kitchen table is too short for him..lol! 

Now we learn one thing, handicraft is not his thing :D and so are Seo Jin and Ms. Youn..Woo Shik's meat is quite neat

This eps once again demonstrate his efficient work in the kitchen :thumbsup: he was a bit late coming to work but the first thing he did was the chicken and the pork because those two took a bit longer time to cook then he finished the vegetable sauteing and pancake preparation..he knew that Yumi will be busy helping Ms Youn to prepare the soup and also preparing the beef menu. Yup that article is 100% correct, he is indeed the silent engine of YS kitchen :kiss_wink:

• Like 7

The new menu looks like way too much work. So much prep work and on top of that freshly preparing appetizers every single time must be tiring.

I felt really bad for Seo Jun and woo shik in this episode. The pancake making process with his neck bent all the way was painful to watch, and Woo shik don’t even get me started - the number of rounds he had to do back and forth mainly because of how the new menu is designed ... oh! poor thing.

Seo Jun seems to have really high tolerance for heat , he puts piping hot food in his mouth like it’s no biggie...

Can I just say, I love the show and surely SJ’s efforts but there are times on show when Seo Jun’s face is super close to ferociously boiling soup or liquids or he is handling super sharp objects like the butchers knife nonchalantly and the fear bug in me starts going off. Kitchen accidents are quite common , I think Yumi has already cut herself once or twice. I just hope the entire cast and crew was able to stay safe and healthy while entertaining us. 

Edited by Jeomju1216
  • Like 7