Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

4 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Well, this hairstyle kinda grew on me. At first i don't like it but the more i look at it, the more i like his looks. The hairstyle gives off different image of him..more mature, calm, warm and gentle image

I saw he's using the same hairstyle for Tir Tir back in 2019. Well, now it suits the season too, spring is the warm season, the season of love :fullofhearts:

I hope k2 and ziozia sell well in 2021..

I wish I can buy the K2 and Ziozia. :love: I love the Spring Collection. 

I think if all of us stay at Korea, our place are full with Seo Jun's stuffs. From head to toes. We will spend a lot. :Megalol:

Well, please show me the Hermes Outfit. Please. It is too long to wait. :sparklyeyes: 

• Like 6

@Gisell Gisell Lol! yeah..so it's a blessing we don't live in korea other wise we'll be broke :sweat_smile: especially for us, the impulsive buyers :tounge_wink:

I notice Seo Jun mostly wears his white chef outfit. He wore the black one just once. He really likes white..lol!

He's more to a quiet type when working, so he doesn't have many scenes compared to the hall teams. I hope eps 7 will have many scenes of him..

Mmm..I notice every famous actor has more or less the same ads in terms of category, cosmetics, perfume, sport/outdoor wear, formal wear, drink (alcoholic or non), food. Additional: electronics, medicine, telecom and furniture. I think for 2021 Seo Joon has one in all the categories, except for drink? The beer one has expired right?

• Like 6

AURA! he should've made that lee young jun's hand gestures..lol! gosh! he's soo handsome..

I wonder what he looks like with moustache and beard..lol! did he try that before? i don't think i ever saw it. The one with the most moustache i saw was when he was in the kitchen cooking that sour pancake

• Like 4

Adorable..who wouldn't brag if you know someone that internationally famous :wub: I hope one day he can be as that level of internationally famous as Song :sparklyeyes:Hollywood is really tough...

My office colleague here is a Tottenham freak..he adores Song so much. To think that i adore his friend so much Lol!

Oh, last night  I watched the Ziozia ads on their youtube channel in HD on my tv, the effect is wow..lol! Couldn't control my smile the whole through :D 

• Like 4

@ivanovie25 I think that because based on his friendship with Woo Shik he is someone who takes care of his bros, always there listen to them, support and share, good at giving advices and joke around;))) And never makes it uncomfortable about age gap if they’re younger. Probably because he also has big age gap between his bothers;) 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@serenilmauve Yeah I think it's in his nature because he's the oldest child and like you said the age gaps is quite big between the siblings. He tends to be the one who leads and takes care of those who are younger than him.

When he's with noonas, he tends to be a bit spoiled..from the way he speaks or addresses them..adorable :) I think because he doesn't have an older sibling

I don't have brothers, it must have been nice to have a big brother like him :fullofhearts:

• Like 6

@serenilmauve I saw their interactions, Seo Jun and noonas, in bts clips and interviews. Except for pmy, the way he interacts with them are noona and dongsaeng. Pmy is different maybe because their age gap is not that big that it feels like they're friends (the same age) 

Yeah me too! i love it..Yumi is quite a clumsy and shy girl lol! It's fun to tease her :D Because of her clumsiness, Seo Jun often takes care of her instead..

• Like 4

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@serenilmauve Yeah I think it's in his nature because he's the oldest child and like you said the age gaps is quite big between the siblings. He tends to be the one who leads and takes care of those who are younger than him.

When he's with noonas, he tends to be a bit spoiled..from the way he speaks or addresses them..adorable :) I think because he doesn't have an older sibling

I don't have brothers, it must have been nice to have a big brother like him :fullofhearts:

Count me on. I dont have brothers as well and I am dreaming having brother like Seo Jun. :love: I am sure I dont have to do so many things alone. i can count on him. Lol. I am the eldest so I know the responsibility. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1