Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

So when can we know about the photoshoots? Even the Hermes outfit is still a mystery for us and it is more than a month already. :cutekitty:

Btw somehow Simba's eyes are different from others for me. For me Simba's eyes like stars. Twinkle. Or maybe it is because of his Dad, our Seo Jun. Lol. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

11 K-Drama Male Leads Who Would Be Amazing To Date In Real Life

8. Park Seo Joon – “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim?”

park-seo-joon.jpeg

Park Seo Joon as Young Joon in “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” is an unforgettable character. He’s a bit arrogant, but when it comes to the woman he loves, he’s willing to lay down his pride completely. He’s hopelessly in love for Mi So (Park Min Young) and constantly tries to sweep her off her feet. He even tries eating certain foods that he detests because he knows that she likes them. He listens to her and takes everything she says into consideration because he respects her opinion. On top of this, his proposal for Mi So is pretty killer. The man knows how to give a proposal of epic proportions!

secretary-kim.gif

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1452841wpp/11-k-drama-male-leads-who-would-be-amazing-to-date-in-real-life

• Like 5

@ivanovie25 That's Simba. Bcs on both photos, they mention his name, Simba :)

Btw, i like that part on Youn's Stay, when Seojun was practicing making braised chicken, they used BGM from Fifthy Shades Freed. Such a sexy song that simply goes well with a hottie like Seojun. The lyrics though :ohboy2:

@serenilmauve After pandemic over, let's hang out there y'all :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@Gisell Gisell yeah..that hermes outfit is still a mystery lol! The same as the 1-2 minute video of new ziozia ad that i saw on twitter. Until now, i never saw that video again :sweat_smile:

@serenilmauve aha.. so there is a doughnut place there..if we know his schedule we can just hang out there to wait for him visiting Prance, unless there's a basement parking lot..lol! *stalker mode on

I hope pandemic is over soon so that we can freely visit Soul again.. 

@Anjalifairy Let's go! :D

Really? i didn't pay attention to BGM except for that michael jackson song. I need to watch it again..

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

@ivanovie25 And after pigging out some donuts, let's have some iced americano (Seojun's all time favorite lol) at the cafe accross the building. And make sure we choose a spot near the window. If we're lucky, maybe we can get to see his range rovers arriving there. Of course with him in it lol.. pardon my delusional mind~ :lol: 

I know.. I'm a fan of MJ. They chose some good songs for this episode :D

Oh this is monday! Expecting a new track of Record Park's today.. Hopefully :Please:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

@Anjalifairy Lol! you know what, since i always feel guilty drinking latte (because of the milk and sugar), i tried americano..well it turns out i like it, with probably only 2 pumps of sugar..Seo Jun really influences me a lot..:sweat_smile: 

Are you sure he doesn't have a basement parking lot? if he does, we need to change our plan :tounge_wink:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@ivanovie25 Me, tbh i don't really drink coffee lol. But if i have some, i usually choose latte. Americano taste kinda too strong for me xD

Then we have no choice, let's just get inside Prance as their customer and let's do some makeup or hairdo there lol 

@serenilmauve Ah.. Reality hit me hard.

Brown-Several-Imperatorangel-size-restri

I'll finish my instant noodles now :joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

@Anjalifairy hahaha..better do the hair not make up, so we can still freely spy on him :sweat_smile:

A coffee mania like him for sure will have strong coffee..americano extra shot :D He probably has his own brewing kit at home, not that machine they use in YS.

@sueeila yeah..the way he eats juts makes me wanna eat too..it seems that the food is sooo delicious. He really enjoys his food :)

• Like 6

59 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I know.. Me and Seojun are too different from A-Z. First, he likes his food blands while i like my food with thick seasoning, and then chicken part preference, now coffee preference :crybaby:

You know what they say? Opposites attract :smirk::tenor:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

@sueeila ikr.. Seojun always eats with gusto. And as far as i can remember almost his characters both in dramas and movies have such big appetite. Only Lee Young Joon eats gracefully and elegantly :joy:

@serenilmauve Still, that doesn't mean i have chance puhahahaha :lol:

How come they don't give us RP today :confounded:

Some friends on IG dm me asking me about this

It was an old post. Awesome posted it early last year on Januari 28th. What this Sojjuny says in this post is "looking back again to this Park Seojun complaint notice..."

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1