Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

I was hoping they would give us one more juicy teaser today..but apparently not..:sweatingbullets:

Eng sub will in on tvn asia on 13th though..it'll be a bit long for us international fans to fully enjoy..

I will not wait till 13th Jan but I will rewatch it for sure. Lol. 

And I am waiting patiently for his news about his next drama. Please. :sparklyeyes:

@serenilmauve Yesss.. new CF for us then. :blush:

• Like 5

@serenilmauve yes..new CF means new videos and pictures with new concepts :wub: 

Endorsements come and go; It depends on a lot of dynamic things e.g. the company's marketing strategy, target market, market share, operating budget etc but probably the most important thing is top management preferences lol! the management changes then the whole things change :D

i wish he would endorse non alcoholic drinks too so i could buy..:) coca cola would be nice. He hasn't endorsed it right?

This Youn's Stay probably will attract endorsers too like that beer ads with Seo Joon and Seo Jin. Judging from the teasers' views, the show is likely to gain high ratings too ^_^ * praying

Yeah i think so, too @serenilmauve about the teasers. Some scenes in the teasers are even repeated

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@serenilmauve yes..new CF means new videos and pictures with new concepts :wub: 

Endorsements come and go; It depends on a lot of dynamic things e.g. the company's marketing strategy, target market, market share, operating budget etc but probably the most important thing is top management preferences lol! the management changes then the whole things change :D

i wish he would endorse non alcoholic drinks too so i could buy..:) coca cola would be nice. He hasn't endorsed it right?

This Youn's Stay probably will attract endorsers too like that beer ads with Seo Joon and Seo Jin. Judging from the teasers' views, the show is likely to gain high ratings too ^_^ * praying

Yeah i think so, too @serenilmauve about the teasers. Some scenes in the teasers are even repeated

@ivanovie25,  no endorsement yet for Coke.............Chilsung Cider is a Korean soft drink close to Sprite taste that exists in Korea since 1950 was the one Park SeoJoon modeled on.  :blush:

• Like 4

@serenilmauve I feel betrayed by Kloudbeer after what i said yesterday lol But more and bigger CFs are coming next for sure :)

@ivanovie25 Seojun used to be so chatty back then. The same as his old IG posts that he has deleted (or archieved), he used to post personal stuff with long captions. Just like you, i wish i had discovered him by then :tears:

I guess that's the pattern. My feeling says that drama announcement in the first half of this year, start filming at the end of the year at the earliest, and broadcast early next year. The same case as IC. Just my gut feeling :D

D-1 Youn's Stay grand opening

1609971204.gif

No presscon this time? :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

@Anjalifairy Me too xD But it’s not a bad news at all, ‘cause it was bound to happen anyway at some point, he still earned a lot of money from that deal xD:kaching1: 

As for press-con, I’m sad about it too, but with COVID it’s understandable. I guess they decided to not give public even slightest chance to criticize them in that regard. 
Hope soon we will be free from COVID pressure 

Reaction Gif GIF by Brett Eldredge
@ivanovie25 She is our spirit animal :joy: Seo Jun collecting celebrity fans left and right :Ohboy3:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Aww..did i catch a slight moustache in that GIF of him eating? Lol! He must have been very busy that he had to time shave? 

@Anjalifairy well, i see a pattern here with all those korean actors since i had other actor crushes before. The older (or famous?) they get the more reserved they are unless they are really extrovert..lol! Just my observation..Seo Joon is not the really extrovert type, so he'll bound to go into a cave :lol: i guess he's more cautious now not to get himself or other people around him into trouble..

• Like 5

5 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

I was hoping they would give us one more juicy teaser today..but apparently not..:sweatingbullets:

Eng sub will in on tvn asia on 13th though..it'll be a bit long for us international fans to fully enjoy..

yeah we have to wait next week to see our psj.. and i my country will sub in our language :phew:

• Like 6

@ivanovie25 He is just not putting make up on :bashful:All natural. That couple from YK2 is right, what korean actors eat and do to their skin, that it’s so flawless :bawling:

COVID and masks ruined my skin this year;((

Korean like their actors “mysterious” lol 

I can honestly say, we’re very lucky, that he has his own YouTube channel and IG account :heartxoxo:

• Like 5

@serenilmauve i bet kimchi! Lol! It's one of the healthiest food in the world right? :)

Ah me too :( and i couldn't see my doctor because of covid

They like mysterious lol! But some of them criticized him for not admitting he's dating, though it's the truth..:sweatingbullets: i find it funny..netizen, i just couldn't understand them..lol!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy Me too xD But it’s not a bad news at all, ‘cause it was bound to happen anyway at some point, he still earned a lot of money from that deal xD:kaching1: 

As for press-con, I’m sad about it too, but with COVID it’s understandable. I guess they decided to not give public even slightest chance to criticize them in that regard. 
Hope soon we will be free from COVID pressure 

But it is too quiet for D-Day tmrw, right? At least they can give us something from them if there is no Press-con. My wish. :love: Even Awesome hasnt promote the Youn's Stay. Only Mrs. Yang. :blush:

@serenilmauve @ivanovie25 I am also curious their secret for their skin. How to make it so flawless and glowing? Whoever know about it, please share it. Lol.

• Like 5

@ivanovie25 Don’t mind them;)

Spoiler

Actually don’t mind anyone of Twitter, better just block all of them, unless they’re safe and peaceful accounts. Just report them for spreading hate and lies, since they’re deliberately misquoting him to fit their agenda. There is a big reason why I don’t feel need to even create an account there. A lot of them just there to create negative place where they can make feel themselves better over how miserable their life. If you have any concerns, please, just DM me, I will help you and it will make you feel much better;))) Other than that, I would prefer to not put here anything bad that comes from that rotten place. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 Don’t mind them;)

Reveal hidden contents

Actually don’t mind anyone of Twitter, better just block all of them, unless they’re safe and peaceful accounts. Just report them for spreading hate and lies, since deliberately misquoting him to fit their agenda. There is a big reason why I don’t feel need to even create an account there. A lot of them just there to create negative place where they can make feel themselves better over how miserable their life. If you have any concerns, please, just DM me, I will help you and it will make you feel much better;))) Other than that, I would prefer to not put here anything bad that comes from that rotten place. 

You're right. I should delete my post

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1