Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 8/19/2020 at 3:34 PM, Gisell Gisell said:

Wow.. I have conclusion now that no matter what and how, haters still will gonna hate our man? Anyway, that's why I love him more and more now because he really can prove to all of them that they are wrong about him and shut them up. He really shows it to the world that he is pursuing his goals with different genres and different acting spectrum. 

Yeah but at the end of the day, WWWSK popularity proved them wrong and LYJ character played by Seojun was so loved by many ;) And don't worry about haters. Seojun himself said just like how he can't like everyone, then not everyone can like him either. I like that he's so cool about that. I think he sort of has "my way or the high way" personality. Hey, i mean we can't please everybody and we don't have to, right? From what i see, he is now one of the actors who is recognized by his talent so every time he comes out with new project, people including that so called haters will end up watching him again :sipsboba:

On 8/19/2020 at 4:55 PM, serenilmauve said:

Tiny sausages are so iconic xD I have no idea who wrote that script, but there were so many genuinely funny moments in Midnight Runners. It’s definitely a very rewatchable movie. Nonetheless I agree that it’s mostly because acting is sooo entertaining;) 

Just searched it on google. It's Jason Kim himself who wrote the script :D

Btw, just saw this on IG lmfao this is hilarious xD

From what i learned from this clip and some other hilarious clips of Seojun theater tour, to get his attention you just need to be completely shameless and all out loool 

IG 100000xhumor

PSJ : There's row M, right?

PSJ : Row M number 10.

Fan  : WHY AM I NUMBER 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSJ : *collapses*

:Megalol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

@Anjalifairy and I wondered why Youtube suddenly today recommended me this video xD

He is really good at writing comedy and finding right chemistry between actors, I think. Even in TDF strongest part were chemistry between main leads. And occasional rare funny moments were actually really hilarious in terms of comedic timing structure xD
When Yoon Ho accidentally wrote his name on the wall I laughed so hard due to how unexpected it was xD

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

@Anjalifairy Being honest about himself and being able to have a good laugh is a greatest strength of Park Seojoon))) I like how he always stresses out, that he has super ordinary life and does nothing special, I feel like the most exciting thing in his life is being on set making dramas/movies and playing various characters :lol:

Now question guys... Why J-hope in BTS’s new MV looks like PSJ’s 2018 fashion version :joy: Even hair matches :loolz:

• LOL 4

13 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah but at the end of the day, WWWSK popularity proved them wrong and LYJ character played by Seojun was so loved by many ;) And don't worry about haters. Seojun himself said just like how he can't like everyone, then not everyone can like him either. I like that he's so cool about that. I think he sort of has "my way or the high way" personality. Hey, i mean we can't please everybody and we don't have to, right? From what i see, he is now one of the actors who is recognized by his talent so every time he comes out with new project, people including that so called haters will end up watching him again :sipsboba:

Just searched it on google. It's Jason Kim himself who wrote the script :D

Btw, just saw this on IG lmfao this is hilarious xD

From what i learned from this clip and some other hilarious clips of Seojun theater tour, to get his attention you just need to be completely shameless and all out loool 

IG 100000xhumor

PSJ : There's row M, right?

PSJ : Row M number 10.

Fan  : WHY AM I NUMBER 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PSJ : *collapses*

:Megalol:

@AnjalifairyAhhh..thanks for the translation. I have been wondering what it is all about because it is so hilarious to see the reaction of Seo Joon. Hahahahaha. How many times I watched I still can laugh. It is same for TDF tour when his fans screamed Oppaaaa so loud. Hahahahahaha. I think we really have to be all out in order to get his attention. :hahah!:

@AsveriaPSJ Looking at it, you are right.. Hahahahahaha

@serenilmauveDo you think it is possible for Seo Joon to collab for his Record Parks? :emmm:

So happy today we can see many videos and photos from Essasofa. He looks so fine and handsome. :loveu:And the puppy is so cute. I hope it is Simba actually. 

• Like 3

The Top 10 Most Popular K-Drama Actors On Instagram Right Now

Several idol-actors made the list, too!

-q6Uy2dqk61AdFWsxiBhVLJCDajg2uW0H0SF0X6g

With K-Dramas growing in popularity around the world day by day, it’s no surprise that drama actors are getting bigger and bigger too. Want to know who the most popular actor of the moment is right now? Here are the top 10 K-Drama stars (who have had at least one lead role in a televised drama) with the most followers on Instagram.

3. Park Seo Joon – 15.05 million followers

In 3rd place is Park Seo Joon, who has over 15 million followers on Instagram. Park Seo Joon made his K-Drama acting debut in 2012 on Dream High 2. Some of his best recent dramas include Itaewon Class (2020) and What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim (2018).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDlEbkKHote/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

If you want to follow a handsome and successful actor on his daily adventures, this Instagram feed is one to follow.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CDlD-DdHBtt/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

source : Koreaboo

https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/top-10-popular-k-drama-actors-instagram-right-now/

• Like 4

PSJ for Hanryu Pia Japan

@Gisell Gisell It’s not Simba;) Smaller, differently groomed and etc., while in K2 was very similar dog, but ultimately it also wasn’t Simba. But the fact that image is popular should be a hint, that our duo is well-liked and recognizable enough :coolshades:

Everything is possible;))) Depends though a lot on how they decide to promote movie and if they’re smart enough about it xD But, even if it’s not possible due to any amount of obstacles, still I can dream about it xD

@PSJLOVER he also looks happy when he is playing with dogs and children :hooray2:

Acting world is small XD

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Gisell Gisell It’s not Simba;) Smaller, differently groomed and etc., while in K2 was very similar dog, but ultimately it also wasn’t Simba. But the fact that image is popular should be a hint, that our duo is well-liked and recognizable enough :coolshades:

Everything is possible;))) Depends though a lot on how they decide to promote movie and if they’re smart enough about it xD But, even if it’s not possible due to any amount of obstacles, still I can dream about it xD

Even I thought it's simba first and posted it than I realize this dog doesn't have pink shade on his face and looks smaller too so I edited it lol. 

10 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@PSJLOVER he also looks happy when he is playing with dogs and children :hooray2:

Acting world is small XD

He will be great dad. I am so jealous of his future wife:isannoyed: I have weak spot for a man who get along with children or pet. That shows the great quality of man. My another favorite is also handles babies so well. 

Ef6_73LWoAEQAVt?format=jpg&name=360x360

Ef6_73MWAAA9YdR?format=jpg&name=360x360

Ef6_73KWkAEhIN0?format=jpg&name=360x360

Ef6_73LXgAAFUnQ?format=jpg&name=360x360

Credit

Spoiler

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

Even I thought it's simba first and posted it than I realize this dog doesn't have pink shade on his face and looks smaller too so I edited it lol. 

He will be great dad. I am so jealous of his future wife:isannoyed: I have weak spot for a man who get along with children or pet. That shows the great quality of man. My another favorite is also handles babies so well. 

Credit

It’s not Simba;) Smaller, differently groomed and etc., while in K2 was very similar dog, but ultimately it also wasn’t Simba. But the fact that image is popular should be a hint, that our duo is well-liked and recognizable enough :coolshades:

Acting world is small XD

Me too... Me too.. I am curious who will be the lucky lady that Seo Joon will tie a knot. She will be the luckiest ever. He will be the greatest hubby and daddy I believe. :highonflowers:

• Like 4