Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

February Drama Actor Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for drama actors!

The rankings were determined through a data analysis of the media coverage, participation, interaction, and community indexes of 50 actors who appeared in dramas that aired between January 27 and February 28.

Park Seo Joon and Kim Da Mi, the stars of JTBC’s “Itaewon Class,” came in at second and third in the rankings respectively. Park Seo Joon scored a brand reputation index of 8,741,509 for February

“Itaewon Class” Actors Discuss Reasons For Drama’s Popularity, Park Seo Joon Warns Against Copying His Hairstyle, And More

“Itaewon Class” Actors Discuss Reasons For Drama’s Popularity, Park Seo Joon Warns Against Copying His Hairstyle, And More

full article: soompi

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

20 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Park Hyung Sik Had The Most Hilarious Reaction To Park Seo Joon’s New Hairstyle For “Itaewon Class”

The realest of friends with the realest reactions.

r6QqI1JoQFsUX-kltv5rSFQuKO3ydXH9p9IZd070

full article: https://www.koreaboo.com/news/park-hyung-sik-reaction-park-seo-joon-new-hairstyle-itaewon-class/

Park Seo Joon Strongly Warns Fans Against Getting His “Itaewon Class” Hairstyle

Park Seo Joon let fans on a little secret about his signature hairstyle on “Itaewon Class”.

zYA6GWVvDHoJFeYX1qXDC9B5dp25DhjF6YBeCEcA

credit: https://www.koreaboo.com/stories/park-seo-joon-fans-itaewon-class-hairstyle/

PSJ's IC 'do is not very flattering but it isn't horrible either. In fact, it has created a lot of buzz. And PSJ carries it with confidence. I just don't get it that it was his haircut in high school or from the first moment he appeared on the screen and after ten years or so, he is still sporting the same hairstyle. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

Lol every day i see him with new endorsement deal.  I have lost count now. And with ic's success, no sign of slowing down anytime soon.

It's his old 2018-2019 CF deals though, just continued to 2020. So far he didn't pick new CF deals in 2020. But he will;)

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

16 hours ago, K-joy said:

PSJ's IC 'do is not very flattering but it isn't horrible either. In fact, it has created a lot of buzz. And PSJ carries it with confidence. I just don't get it that it was his haircut in high school or from the first moment he appeared on the screen and after ten years or so, he is still sporting the same hairstyle. 

I wouldn’t say it’s not flattering. All guys and kids on IG, who tried it look good with that hairstyle. As does PSJ himself. It’s just unusual, something we don’t see often see, so not really used to. And unlike fluffy hair, it gives more simple image and less “flower boy”. So I really like it and don’t understand all those “it’s terrible” type of comments. Sounds...overdramatic, honestly))

He is stubborn. And at this point it’s his trademark. You don’t change your hero like that and it’s fiction. Especially how it’s hard to film everything cohesive. People should focus less on those simple details in dramas/movie that just emulate reality)))

• Like 4