Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

13 hours ago, emollienime said:

i think park seojoon suits a lot of actresses,he can be different depending on with whom he is working.i also hope his next drama will be fantasy.i just noticed he never worked in that genre in dramas.it will be interesting to see^_^

I kinda like fantasy drama. I remember very few fantasy dramas that i've watched. The most memorable for me is My Girlfriend is a Gumiho bcs it's the first fantasy drama that i watched. And the other one is Memories of The Alhambra (it's one of fantasy genre right?). Tbh, i enjoyed them also bcs the main leads are my favorite actors and actress :lol: So, if one day such opportunity will come to psj, and he decides to take part, i guess i can't possibly miss it right? :P Well, PSJ in fantasy drama sounds new and fresh tho :rolleyes:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Skip to 22:12 where Bora and Seojoon talk with each other in the waiting room before Music Bank starts during his MC days (juding by hairstyle also KMHM days).

Thanks for pointing to a certain minute. I immediately skip there kkkkkk :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Me too. Oops :lol:

Poor us :lol: I want to go to college again, seriously sick and tired of working :crazy:  Studying was much more fun lmfao

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

I kinda like fantasy drama. I remember very few fantasy dramas that i've watched. The most memorable for me is My Girlfriend is a Gumiho bcs it's the first fantasy drama that i watched. And the other one is Memories of The Alhambra (it's one of fantasy genre right?). Tbh, i enjoyed them also bcs the main leads are my favorite actors and actress :lol: So, if one day such opportunity will come to psj, and he decides to take part, i guess i can't possibly miss it right? :P Well, PSJ in fantasy drama sounds new and fresh tho :rolleyes:

The problem with fantasy genre in SK it's seriously either big hit or big miss. I personally hate MOA writer's style, for she is inconsistent and leaves a lot of plot holes to watch her dramas and she writes terrible parts to leading ladies. I like my pair get equal plot time and equal focus. The writer should be very good in her/his craft to make fantasy work well. Also not only idea, but execution should be strong too, otherwise whole drama can easily turn into a mess. Other than that, sure, I also want PSJ to try himself in fantasy, but when it happens, I wish to witness strong writing and on point direction.  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Poor us :lol: I want to go to college again, seriously sick and tired of working :crazy:  Studying was much more fun lmfao

The problem with fantasy genre in SK it's seriously either big hit or big miss. I personally hate MOA writer's style, for she is inconsistent and leaves a lot of plot holes to watch her dramas and she writes terrible parts to leading ladies. I like my pair get equal plot time and equal focus. The writer should be very good in her/his craft to make fantasy work well. Also not only idea, but execution should be strong too, otherwise whole drama can easily turn into a mess. Otherwise, sure, I also want PSJ to try himself in fantasy, but when it happens, I wish to witness strong writing and on point direction.  

Couldn't agree more. Studying - hanging out with friends - repeat :lol: Now life seems way more complicated :sweatingbullets:

Who is the writer? Besides MOA, what else?

But yeah, i have to admit Park Shin Hye's character doesn't develop in MOA. At the end of the day, her roles seems useless. I mean what's the point of her existence there? After watching it, idk either it's hyun bin's dimple or my exhaustion seeing his nonstop fighting and running scenes throughout the show that's still lingering on my mind, bcs they give us such open ending?! I feel betrayed though :(

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Couldn't agree more. Studying - hanging out with friends - repeat :lol: Now life seems way more complicated :sweatingbullets:

Who is the writer? Besides MOA, what else?

But yeah, i have to admit Park Shin Hye's character doesn't develop in MOA. At the end of the day, her roles seems useless. I mean what's the point of her existence there? After watching it, idk either it's hyun bin's dimple or my exhaustion seeing his nonstop fighting and running scenes throughout the show that's still lingering on my mind, bcs they give us such open ending?! I feel betrayed though :(

Yeap, you need to make too many life changing decisions and take care of too many things. In both personal and professional field. 

Writer is Song Jae Jung. She also wrote W: Two Worlds and Nine. In both cases I saw really interesting and intriguing premise, but terrible execution. Seriously, for me it's hard to watch her dramas. I see potential in her plots, but she loves overly convolute things... and then not to know what to do with all the stuff she mixed in. She gets lost in her own story, which is the worst thing writer could ever do. And since I'm not big fan (I just like them) of any actor she ever worked with I could never just overlook stuff she pulled out in her stories :ph34r:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Yeap, you need to make too many life changing decisions and take care of too many things. In both personal and professional field. 

Writer is Song Jae Jung. She also wrote W: Two Worlds and Nine. In both cases I saw really interesting and intriguing premise, but terrible execution. Seriously, for me it's hard to watch her dramas. I see potential in her plots, but she loves overly convolute things... and then not to know what to do with all the stuff she mixed it. She gets lost in her own story, which is the worst thing writer could ever do. And since I'm not big fan of any actor she ever worked with I could never just overlook stuff she pulled off in her stories :ph34r:

Ah i don't watch W. Heard it has a twisting plot too and hit high rating? Since i'm not a fan of the male lead, i don't watch it :ph34r::D

Yeah i think i understand what you're saying about she gets lost in her own story, bcs i kinda feel it too starting from the middle of the story. However i persisted and finished it until the end ^_^

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Ah i don't watch W. Heard it has a twisting plot too and hit high rating? Since i'm not a fan of the male lead, i don't watch it :ph34r::D

Yeah i think i understand what you're saying about she gets lost in her own story, bcs i kinda feel it too starting from the middle of the story. However i persisted and finished it until the end ^_^

Yeah, it had good ratings and everyone hyped it a lot, until in the middle she started her usual routine of mixing, twisting, leaving loose ends, plotholes, not knowing what to do with leading lady and etc. ah, also amnesia :ph34r: I stopped around episode 5-6, but followed some recaps. Premise is really cool, though. About the guy, who discovered, that he is just a mangwha/webtoon character. That's why I say execution and strong writer really matters. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Still one of my favorite airport moments of him :wub: Idk his face here is like radiates a certain aura. Not to mention this kind of neat and clean style of him, i love it :heart:

To be honest, he suits almost all styles. He looks good in suits just as good as in casual or sporty look :thumbsup: I envy people, who can naturally pull of different styles)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1