Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Guys, so this is the new CF which we thought for Bibigo. :hooray2:Happy for our Seo Jun. :fullofhearts:

Park Seo-joon, Market Curly new model

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003106544

I have to read what is Market Curly now. For sure goin to follow their IG first. Lol. 

Btw @Anjalifairy @ivanovie25 Now I know the IG of Na PD. At least we can DM him now. Lol. 

Just found out this article too: :love:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/ranking/article/117/0003482214

Actress Park Seo-joon, who ranked third, purchased a luxury villa in Cheongdam-dong in 2018 for 5.8 billion won in cash. The current price of this house is known to be about 6.45 billion won, and in two years, it has generated a market profit of about 600 million won. In addition, the current price of the building near Dosan Park, which Park Seo-joon purchased for about 11 billion won last year, is about 15 billion won, recording a market margin of about 4 billion won after one year of purchase.

:highonflowers:

Edited by Gisell Gisell
  • Like 4
  • Blob 1

So Market Kurly is an online premium grocery service. This is a well established start-up looking into IPO in 2021 :) Congrats to Seo Jun :blush: i hope with him joining the marketing squad, Market Kurly can expand their market share and increase their value :)

One thing i notice though, they have the same brand color as SK Magic, it's purple! lol! @serenilmauve will be very happy because Seo Jun will be in all purple again :D

This real estate thing, i don't think this a positive news right now in korea. Because of the LH scandal, real estate is now a sensitive topic in korea. I'm happy that his investment value is increasing but i hope this news doesn't create a backlash to him and other celebrities. They simply invested their money a while ago which is normal for any person who has capital. And also that building is used to help his friend, i don't think he takes a lot of profit from that.

Talking about CF, i love Ziozia summer collection concept..being outdoor feels like summer. And i love the tree house! Ever since i was little i always wanted to have a tree house :) i think it's a dream that will never happen..lol! Seo Jun looks lovely and warm, and super hansome under the sun light :wub:

• Like 5

@ivanovie25 Yes, wish Market Kurly the best and of course our Seo Jun. :heart:

As for the real estate, I think all of us know that Seo Jun bought the building for helping many peoples right? :love: 

@serenilmauve I love the words from that article: Seo Jun showed a lot of Sexy Man who can cook side >> Indeed. :heart4:

So tmrw we can have his new CF video & 5 minutes of YS. :blush:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

So Market Kurly is an online premium grocery service. This is a well established start-up looking into IPO in 2021 :) Congrats to Seo Jun :blush: i hope with him joining the marketing squad, Market Kurly can expand their market share and increase their value :)

One thing i notice though, they have the same brand color as SK Magic, it's purple! lol! @serenilmauve will be very happy because Seo Jun will be in all purple again :D

This real estate thing, i don't think this a positive news right now in korea. Because of the LH scandal, real estate is now a sensitive topic in korea. I'm happy that his investment value is increasing but i hope this news doesn't create a backlash to him and other celebrities. They simply invested their money a while ago which is normal for any person who has capital. And also that building is used to help his friend, i don't think he takes a lot of profit from that.

Talking about CF, i love Ziozia summer collection concept..being outdoor feels like summer. And i love the tree house! Ever since i was little i always wanted to have a tree house :) i think it's a dream that will never happen..lol! Seo Jun looks lovely and warm, and super hansome under the sun light :wub:

@ivanovie25, right you are - Market Kurly is a food delivery in SK that enables users to order food via the website and receive it the following morning. It founded some years ago in Korea & still active until now.  I'm glad that PSJ is the spokesperson of Kurly, Inc.  :wow1:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Park SeoJun For VOGUE Man Hong Kong Magazine April Issue (+Behind-the-Scene)

Park-SeoJun-For-VOGUE-Man-Hong-Kong-Maga

• Like 2
  • Love 1

That luxury villa in Cheongdam-dong is the one that he lives in with his parents now right? Does he have any other villa/apartement? what happened to the other apartment he lived in prior to now? did he sell it? or he still rent it? i'm curious..

I bet when he gets married later on he will buy another one. The one in Cheongdam-dong will be for his parents :)

He sure knows how to manage his money :) something he learns from Sae Royi? lol! he did say IC is an eye opener for him and that he reflects so much on himself, well not sure which aspects he's talking about, could be personal finance? :)

Just wanna share this, i like this article :)

https://www.finder.com/ph/lessons-on-finance-you-can-learn-from-itaewon-class

• Like 7
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

That luxury villa in Cheongdam-dong is the one that he lives in with his parents now right? Does he have any other villa/apartement? what happened to the other apartment he lived in prior to now? did he sell it? or he still rent it? i'm curious..

I bet when he gets married later on he will buy another one. The one in Cheongdam-dong will be for his parents :)

He sure knows how to manage his money :) something he learns from Sae Royi? lol! he did say IC is an eye opener for him and that he reflects so much on himself, well not sure which aspects he's talking about, could be personal finance? :)

Just wanna share this, i like this article :)

https://www.finder.com/ph/lessons-on-finance-you-can-learn-from-itaewon-class

@ivanovie25, ohhhh............so, he's living with his parents right now in Cheongdam-dong? As far as I know, some years back he was living in Geumhodong, a neighborhood near the Seongsudong district. This is a hot place for celebrities, too. Park Seo Joon  actually lived in the same apartment building as Lee Kwang Soo then. I wonder if he still owns this or still renting.  :offtospace:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

11 fragrances your favourite Korean celebrities always wear

We adore it when our favorite celebrities share little snippets of their lives – particularly their magnificence secrets and techniques! (Like after we get the lowdown on Blackpink’s skincare ideas, Son Ye Jin’s magnificence secrets and techniques, and a group of haircare ideas of Korean stars!)

It comes as no shock when one among their holy grail merchandise is revealed and it sells out virtually instantly. In spite of everything, who doesn’t need in on their idols’ signature lipstick shade?

Make-up and skincare apart, we’ve gathered some Okay-pop idols and Korean actors’ and actresses’ signature scents that you just too, would possibly need to add to your vainness.

Perfume Park Web optimization-Joon wears

8. Park Seo Joon Byredo Blanche

The signature scent of Park Web optimization Joon (What’s Incorrect with Secretary Kim and Itaewon Class) is that this unisex perfume from luxurious perfume model Byredo.

Pure and easy in construction however excessive in character, Byredo’s Blanche eau de parfum is constructed round Ben Gorham’s notion of the color white. For the primary time he has made a perfume for a particular particular person, capturing her harmless and untainted facet, with a scent virtually clear in nature. Blanche additionally represents an appreciation for traditional magnificence.

Accessible on Selfridges for S$193/50ml.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.sociallykeeda.com/11-fragrances-your-favourite-korean-celebrities-always-wear/

credit : @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina/ LMH thread

• Like 5

Iconic Shower Scenes from Your Favorite Korean Heartthrobs

K-dramas will never be complete without these sizzling and breathtaking shower scenes from your favorite Oppas! One of the so many reasons that you get addicted to watching more of these series is because of your bias actors showing their perfect muscular figure.

Viewers can't help but watch these iconic scenes with their eyes glued on the screen. I bet most of the dramas on your watchlist have these familiar scenes on their respective episodes!

Park Seo Joon - "She Was Pretty"

King of rom-com dramas that you'll surely get crazy about, Park Seo Joon played the role of a perfectionist magazine director in the drama "She Was Pretty." His shower scene gave the viewers a glimpse to know how perfect his body is. With his brilliant and humorous character, Park Seo Joon was able to showcase his versatility, and at the same time, his masculinity!

(skipped unrelated.....)P

source : https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/120302/20210408/iconic-shower-scenes-favorite-korean-heartthrobs.htm

• Love 3

@willenette he is now..or should we say his parents are living with him :) because he moved his parents and little brother from Icheon if I'm not mistaken in 2016/2017 to live with him. Then he bought a bigger apartment in 2018 and they all moved there. That is why if you watched YK 2, the kitchen was different than the one we saw in YS. His mom was there too to guide him practicing the vegetables prep

I wonder about the apartement before 2018. After She Was Pretty he became really popular..he could buy one or maybe he just rented it then and saved up for a bigger one :D

Purple shade CF! Love it!..he looks really good there :wub: 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

@willenette he is now..or should we say his parents are living with him :) because he moved his parents and little brother from Icheon if I'm not mistaken in 2016/2017 to live with him. Then he bought a bigger apartment in 2018 and they all moved there. That is why if you watched YK 2, the kitchen was different than the one we saw in YS. His mom was there too to guide him practicing the vegetables prep

I wonder about the apartement before 2018. After She Was Pretty he became really popular..he could buy one or maybe he just rented it then and saved up for a bigger one :D

Purple shade CF! Love it!..he looks really good there :wub: 

@ivanovie25, ye, I was referring to that apartment before 2018.............. Thanks for sharing MORE on this. :heythere:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Youtube version. :sweet:His smiles make my heart melts right away. :heart2beat:

@ivanovie25 @Jeomju1216 If we stay at Korea, I believe we will be a member of Market Kurly immediately and do shopping everyday. Lol. Wish they will do well with Seo Jun. :wow1:

Cant wait for the Director's Cut today. Na PD, please be good. :blush:

@willenette Ouch his ABS. Dont forget WWWSK as well. :tounge_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

Ah these hungry reporters..he meant it to be a secret even to his own agency, then they make it into the news :sweat_smile:

Anyway..I'm proud of him and love him even more :wub: He really is a kindhearted person, so generous to give such amount to those who needs help, and not only once..I know nobody is perfect but to me he is close to perfection :approves:

Thanks for sharing the news @serenilmauve

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

We are officially suing Na PD lol!! But the gathering was so much fun :lol: i laughed so much! Seo Jun is definitely a patient guy, he's not competitive at all :D I remember he said that on the IC interview with Dami, well he didn't lie..lol!

Ms. Youn adores him alright :wub: I hope someone subs the video though i kinda knew what they were talking about reading from the context :)

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

@ivanovie25 @serenilmauve @Anjalifairy Can we have the English subtitles later? If not then we need @Anjalifairy's help for the translation. :blush: Well, we can prepare the lawsuit now. Lol.

I really laughed so hard especially when Yumi opened the box and the reaction of our Seo Jun was hilarious. :loolz:He seemed really enjoy to tease Yumi. Seo Jun really cannot compete with them right? How to win the game then, Seo Jun? Even Na PD kept calling his name to answer? Lol. And his reaction when getting the blanket is so cute. I think it represents Market Kurly's CF. The box and Seo Jun. :heart4:

It is really fun and happy to see Seo Jun laughed a lot. 

Now I miss him. :love:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1