Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

6 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Maybe I’m the strange one, but I can sense and see possible great chemistry even from this photo. Of course there is a lot of factors, that create chemistry between actors, but I want trust Park Seojoon and Kim Dami with this one. I hope drama will not disappoint us. I feel like right now there is no hype around it, but it can be a plus. It can turn out to be a sleeper hit.

Not strange at all. I'm actually curious how the chemistry between them would turn out since KDM seems like a timid person and this is her first drama. But i believe psj can lead her :)

Bcs the storyline is mostly about revenge with a little romance in it, the webtoon is very popular in korea among men and women of all ages with total accumulation more than 200 million views. Unlike webtoon with full romance genre for example, usually the main readers are mostly women. So a lot of people especially the webtoon fans anticipate this drama a lot. Yeah maybe the hype isn't there yet among international fans, but i believe showbox, the director, the writer and all the cast can make this become a high quality production :)

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Not strange at all. I'm actually curious how the chemistry between them would turn out since KDM seems like a timid person and this is her first drama. But i believe psj can lead her :)

Bcs the storyline is mostly about revenge with a little romance in it, the webtoon is very popular in korea among men and women of all ages with total accumulation more than 200 million views. Unlike webtoon with full romance genre for example, usually the main readers are mostly women. So a lot of people especially the webtoon fans anticipate this drama a lot. Yeah maybe the hype isn't there yet among international fans, but i believe showbox, the director, the writer and all the cast can make this become a high quality production :)

Wow 200 million view! I know that IC webtoon is popular among webtoon readers especially men but 200 million views... awesome

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Maybe I’m the strange one, but I can sense and see possible great chemistry even from this photo. Of course there is a lot of factors, that create chemistry between actors, but I want trust Park Seojoon and Kim Dami with this one. I hope drama will not disappoint us. I feel like right now there is no hype around it, but it can be a plus. It can turn out to be a sleeper hit.

I do hope, that soon they will start promoting IC;))

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, sueeila said:

Wow 200 million view! I know that IC webtoon is popular among webtoon readers especially men but 200 million views... awesome

Yes based on some articles i read, total accumulation more than 200 million views start from 2017 and rated 9.9 by daum webtoon. Cmiiw :D

Spoiler

I can hear PSJ’s internal screams, that Go Dong Man’s aegyo out of all things become his most parodied scene lol

@serenilmauveMaybe he doesn't know whether to be happy or sad that his aegyo become legendary :)))

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Is she? I never watched her in anything. Maybe unfamiliarity with most of the cast the reason it’s not creating hype internationally. If I remember correctly most PSJ dramas on production stage go unnoticed until they premiere and gain big following crowd. But I guess it’s blessing in disguise. The more people hype, the more people trend to be critical. I want to believe in Seojoon’s choice. If the drama as good as webtoon, I hope it will be beloved by everyone and create buzz in SK at the time of airing. That’s what really matters. Drama should do good in SK. Especially considering, that some big dramas will be premiering at that time too, if we look at that Netflix report. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I can hear PSJ’s internal screams, that Go Dong Man’s aegyo out of all things become his most parodied scene lol

Can he and KJW blame us :lol: Their aegyo battle become legendary and famous for a reason. And until now no one did it better than them too ^_^

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yes based on some articles i read, total accumulation more than 200 million views start from 2017 and rated 9.9 by daum webtoon. Cmiiw :D

Reveal hidden contents

I can hear PSJ’s internal screams, that Go Dong Man’s aegyo out of all things become his most parodied scene lol

@serenilmauveMaybe he doesn't know whether to be happy or sad that his aegyo become legendary :)))

Probably cringing inside lmfao He always tells, that he has no aegyo in real life, but, IMO, to me he is naturally cute and quirky;))) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

So nice to see Seojoon sharing behind the scene moments of himself. I also like the way he interacts with his stuff members. The way the edit videos I can feel that company members behind it really love him as a person. They try to catch all his little gestures))) 

• Like 4

Spoiler

Is she? I never watched her in anything. Maybe unfamiliarity with most of the cast the reason it’s not creating hype internationally. If I remember correctly most PSJ dramas on production stage go unnoticed until they premiere and gain big following crowd. But I guess it’s blessing in disguise. The more people hype, the more people trend to be critical. I want to believe in Seojoon’s choice. If the drama as good as webtoon, I hope it will be beloved by everyone and create buzz in SK at the time of airing. That’s what really matters. Drama should do good in SK. Especially considering, that some big dramas will be premiering at that time too, if we look at that Netflix report. 

@AsveriaPSJ She seems so in some interviews i watched :) Yes i think so too that unfamiliarity with most of the cast can be one of the reason. 

Agree with all you points. It's tricky sometimes and kind of burdensome especially when the webtoon is such a hit work. But as far as i know, most of the webtoon fans are quite satisfied with the cast selection. And some say PSJ is 100% synchronized with PSR. At least it makes me more optimistic for the drama :)

Spoiler

I just learned, that psj’s rare cheeks dimples called in korea as indian dimples kkkk 

@emollienime Oh finally someone mentioned that rare dimple of him i've been admiring all this time! hehe that's one of his charm for me :wub: Nice video anyways :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1