Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

15 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Sometimes with actors I think that N and N just plays himself and even new clothes and new profession don’t change that view. 

@AsveriaPSJIkr? That's exactly what i was going to say. The drama might be a hit, but if you look closer actually the character is not much different with their previous ones to the point i could say it's just the profession that is different lol. Sorry i just want to be honest. I'm talking about some certain popular actors that is overrated in my opinion :ph34r:

I don’t want to say big words under PSJ’s thread))) Just we all have our own opinion, right?)) And in my opinion I’m really satisfied with PSJ abilities and most importantly I can see his hard work in them. I wish him all the best and I can’t wait to see what  he has in sleeves next B)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Spoiler

Here said that the view taken from his house 

@sueeila ah yeah, i finally get it that it's the night view from his luxury house ;)

Spoiler

Disappointed that Cellreturn sponsors MAMA, but Seojoon and Sora are not here(((

@emollienimeikr? never get enough of him :lol:

Btw, yes dear you can post as many old pics as you want :D

Spoiler

I still can’t get over the fact, that he lost every damn game lmfao And they were so mean to him XD

•  

@serenilmauveLOL he's seriously unlucky in this show to the point i thought maybe he's another variety god like lee kwang soo. And the casts member didn't stop teasing him and i kept saying  "omg..poor him..poor him" x)))

• Like 4

13 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I guess so. I tried to contact the person, who took over the thread in 2018, but she didn't replay me for month, so I asked moderators to make me the OP. I went to see other actors/actresses threads and most of them had some pretty designs and I decided, that I should do something similar with PSJ's thread. I hope it looks nice. I decided to aesthetically lower quality and blurry photos. So I also hope it doesn't look bad or strange :lol: btw, I changed a bit design, please, take a look ^_^ And tell me if everything is looking okay on your computer too. 

I think his comma hairstyle from WWWSK was most popular. There are so many tutorial videos of it on Youtube :D

Hey, i just saw the first page through my PC. Tbh, i'm not the type who really knows how to design or the one with creative mind (lol) so from my point of view, it already looks good :blush: I like how neat it is. I mean your design. I just realized it bcs i usually read the thread through my phone. Once again thanks for your great effort dear :)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@serenilmauveLOL he's seriously unlucky in this show to the point i thought maybe he's another variety god like lee kwang soo. And the casts member didn't stop teasing him and i kept saying  "omg..poor him..poor him" x)))

I’m so sorry for his misfortunes on 2D1N, but when he lost even that meat warp game, the one he himself suggested, I laughed so hard:lol: They even wanted to call his agency to  recruit him lmfao And top comments about this episode were all about wanting him to join))) But I understand, why Seo Joon was like “nope” :lol:

Thank you for your warm words;))) If it looks good, I’m happy. Sorry for bothering you;)) Just on different devices it look different, so I wanted to be sure, that it’s okay not on only on my screen :lol: 

• Like 4