Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Top 20 Most Followed Korean Actors On Instagram & 80 Other Actors' Instagram

Most of the Korean actors have Instagram and some have an impressive amount of followers! Some have been using actively Instagram while some do not really keep it updated. Some actors also just created their Instagram recently and are still gathering followers.

Here are the most followed Korean actors on Instagram and then a rough ranking of over 80 actors' Instagram accounts.

If you are not following your favorite actors' Instagram, it is time to do so.

All data were updated on April 2 (latest update), 2021, at 17:00 PM KST. We update regularly as the numbers keep on increasing and the ranking is changing.

Important Notice: only acting-dols who had a lead role in a K-Drama or a Netflix Original drama (not a web drama) have been included.

4. Park SeoJun - 17.6m followers - @bn_sj2013

Top 20 Most Followed Korean Actors On Instagram & 80 Other Actors' Instagram

(skipped unrelated.....)

• Like 5

@ivanovie25 @serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell I'm curious too if they have a project to talk or the three of them just simply hanging out together. It's only last march, while the filming was already a few months ago. The thought that YS squad still meet each other really warms my heart :issohappy:Guys, let's prepare filing a lawsuit against Na PD and team for damaging our hearts, for not showing us a single shout out to Seojun's bday :relieved:

13 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy Park Sundae? Why? lmfao

No why. Just in case you forget that nickname lol :lol:

Ah Conpia updates! I've been wanting to come here but i'm still working and my duties pile up. I really can't concentrate :persevere: Seojun has never said a word about this movie since he first confirmed for the role, right? I'm so excited about some new updates we got today..finally!

Yeah, I guess it's still pre-production as i remember k-jeomju said that the filming will start in mid april. LBH also just finished shooting another movie a few days ago if I'm not mistaken. 

@serenilmauve is PBY's new drama a live shoot system or pre-produced? Whoa.. She's hectic if it's a live shoot.

I approve too! Since the name of the apartment is Hwanggung, it makes sense if the apartment looks luxurious and sturdy :love:

@ivanovie25 Hey please stop saying that 'famous' thing. it gets me shivering  :joy: Well, glad to know that we have other regular visitors here :D

Btw, just a friendly notice to my fellow jeomjus here that we have Concrete Utopia movie thread Here

And Dream movie thread Here

Feel free to write any new updates related to the movie on each thread :)

Pic updates of the dinner party after Conpia script reading

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNNMuvXpr-l/?igshid=t8z3lnmm1tq0

• Like 4

@Anjalifairy thank you for your information about Utopia and Dream threads, i didn't know..ok, we can talk more detail about the two films in those threads :D

Last march? Wow it's recent then..I know Seo Jun and Woo Shik are meeting up often but i didn't expect Yumi :) Glad that the three siblings are still keeping in touch :relaxed:

What are the odds for them to actually meet one of the guests on the street :) and i'm glad they bumped into the british guy, he was the one who suggested to see the chefs to convey their complements personally, he's friendly and respectful

8 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@ivanovie25 @serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell Guys, let's prepare filing a lawsuit against Na PD and team for damaging our hearts, for not showing us a single shout out to Seojun's bday :relieved:

Let's go! Lol! How dare he.. :lol:

• Like 5

Congrats Seo Jun and Hwarang :wub:

Did Japan just discover Seo Jun or his popularity just keeps growing?  I mean Hwarang is not a new drama

He's going to be super busy starting this week, i hope he will update us randomly..i'm having another withdrawal syndrome..

I wonder about his strategy for Hongdae later on, because physically Minsung is quite thin, then he has to buff himself up for Hongdae

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

Congrats Seo Jun and Hwarang :wub:

Did Japan just discover Seo Jun or his popularity just keeps growing?  I mean Hwarang is not a new drama

He's going to be super busy starting this week, i hope he will update us randomly..i'm having another withdrawal syndrome..

I wonder about his strategy for Hongdae later on, because physically Minsung is quite thin, then he has to buff himself up for Hongdae

It’s keeps growing along with popularity across the other asian countries, I believe. Just Itaewon Class put him on a new level there;)

• Like 5

On 4/4/2021 at 8:45 AM, ivanovie25 said:

@Anjalifairy thank you for your information about Utopia and Dream threads, i didn't know..ok, we can talk more detail about the two films in those threads :D

Last march? Wow it's recent then..I know Seo Jun and Woo Shik are meeting up often but i didn't expect Yumi :) Glad that the three siblings are still keeping in touch :relaxed:

What are the odds for them to actually meet one of the guests on the street :) and i'm glad they bumped into the british guy, he was the one who suggested to see the chefs to convey their complements personally, he's friendly and respectful

Let's go! Lol! How dare he.. :lol:

@ivanovie25, actually, I didn't know that he'll be part of the movie, "Concrete Utopia" along with Lee Byung Hun not until I visited this thread. Well, it means that PSJ is gearing up for (2) movies arriving at the tail-end of this year, 2021. I think he can afford to be selective with his projects now. I hope after wrapping-up these movies, his next will be a drama again. But, wohooo..............in the meantime for these (2) movies. :ohboy2:

PSJ in "Youn's Stay" reminds me of his character in "Itaewon Class", without the revenge element, of course. - Similarity is being hardworking at the kitchen. :glee:

• Like 6

@Anjalifairy @serenilmauve @ivanovie25 Do you know Na PD's IG? I just wanna DM him even though he will not read. Still cannot believe his cruelty. Lol. 

I also wonder how Seo Jun will manage his appearance as Hong Dae and Min Sung. It is not easy to switch in between right? :cutekitty:Glad to know about the thread. 

Thinking of his popularity in Japan, can we have new CF from Japan? Lol. I just want to see our Seo Jun everywhere around the world.

@willenette It is still longgg time for his 2 movies.

Can we have good news about his next drama project as usually Seo Jun will announce new project in between his work right?

I just miss this guy much. :heart4:

• Like 5

Hospital Playlist, Itaewon Class & more: What makes these 5 KDramas give us incredible squad goals?

friendship_kdramas_main.jpg?itok=cmerCYL

Friendship - one of the greatest treasures of life. And yet, only seldom does it happen that we get to see movies and dramas that depict these connections as purely and as vividly as they come. Take a look inside the Bollywood industry, when we say friendship movies, we only remember a couple of them that made their mark - Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Rang De Basanti, Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani, Kai Po Che and maybe, the moments between Jay and Veeru in Sholay too. 

We can probably list these down on our fingers. But when it comes to the home of unique shows, South Korea, you can’t really. While we’re all stuck at home, trying to find the right time for a watch-party where all our friends are free or video calling the squad every alternate night (or once a week) because we miss them so much, there’s something pure about the connection we and our friends have. From missing calls to taking some me-time, from hyping up a friend for a new job to consoling a friend who isn’t getting one, from doing college projects together to cheating together - friends might be the only thing that is making our lockdown life better. 

So today, we’re taking you on a journey to recommend you 5 wholesome KDramas that showcase a friendship like no other - but at the same time, a friendship that you and I, both yearn for (and have too). 

Itaewon Class

itaewon_class.jpg?itok=r3KOCSsu

How can someone miss the Danbam squad? The greatest takeaway from this show is that friends, just like love (or french fries, if you must) come in all shapes, sizes, race, gender, and every social construct the society has built. Another takeaway? Once a part of the squad, ALWAYS a part of the squad. It’s incredible how each character grows with time and learns to accept each other more wholeheartedly, never for a minute wearing a mask in front of each other. 

Key lovable factor: They grow each other and grow with each other too. Plus, this would be your cup of tea if you want something that focuses more on friendship and ambition than romance. 

Fight for My Way

mobile_800_600_1-e1503402307749_1.jpg?it

Thanks to the many KDramas we’ve watched, we know that at least in the fictional world, many childhood or school friends tend to stay together. Which definitely is great. So is the case with the Fantastic Four squad in Fight For My Way. It’s a group that has a secret place for themselves, knows how to have fun with each other and showcase a really nice bonding between friends. It goes a bit into girls-and-boys-can’t-be-friends category, but the adorable friendship and level of comfort these four people have, makes it worth it. 

Key lovable factor: Even though the society tries its best to bring them down, they always encourage each other to follow what they love.  

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hospital-playlist-itaewon-class-more-what-makes-these-5-kdramas-give-us-incredible-squad-goals-685241

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@willenette It is still longgg time for his 2 movies.

Can we have good news about his next drama project as usually Seo Jun will announce new project in between his work right?

I just miss this guy much.

@Gisell Gisell, ye, it's still quite a long time but, at least this year..... I heard that “Concrete Utopia” had script-reading last weekend. I wonder if PSJ attended. If so, I hope we could get some pictures or a video at least. :crymeme:

• Like 4

Guys..can i post it here? It's about Seo Jun but also about Dream..i'm confused with these different threads..:sweat_smile: perhaps i should also post it there?

It's way back in July shooting right? he's all muscles as Hong Dae  :wub:

@willenette thanks for sharing the article..yeay 2 of them are Seo Jun's drama :) Those 2 are on my top list of favorite drama

@Gisell Gisell lol! are you really going to write to Na PD? I think he has a youtube channel right? I forgot the account name, let me search first..

I'm still hoping for a mini special episode..oh they also haven't showed us what happened when the guests paid..they put it on the teaser but not on the actual broadcasting..*praying hard

I miss him too..

• Like 5

15 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Guys..can i post it here? It's about Seo Jun but also about Dream..i'm confused with these different threads..:sweat_smile: perhaps i should also post it there?

It's way back in July shooting right? he's all muscles as Hong Dae  :wub:

@willenette thanks for sharing the article..yeay 2 of them are Seo Jun's drama :) Those 2 are on my top list of favorite drama

@ivanovie25, I'm sure you could post/share this on both threads.  Thanks for sharing this. :wow2:

• Like 5

*** Park Seo-joon appearing in the Hong Kong version of Vogue Magazine increased his popularity internationally. These include an appearance in SMART and in one of the Indonesian commerce platform Blibli where he promoted products from the Malaysia division of SK Magic. His image will become increasingly appealing to men as well. :Fist1:

For his upcoming films "Dream - 2020" and "Concrete Utopia", I hope we could get the release dates of these (2) movies since neither of which currently have no set release window yet. :heart3:

• Like 5

6 Times dialogues from KDramas hit us with the right amount of feels feat. Sky Castle, Start Up & more

There are many times when we watch a show and a dialogue gets etched in our brains because of how much it hits home. Take a look at six dialogues which filled us with emotions.

itaewon_class_main_image.png?itok=96Zvs2

For many of us, KDramas are the new (and old) obsession. They have everything from visuals to storylines. A lot of the genres may blend together here and there, but every show has at least one thing that makes it stand out from others. One of the key things being dialogues. Korean writers have been honing their craft for such a long while, that they know where the interest lies, and successfully play with it.

So how about we take a trip down the memory lane and remember some of the memorable lines from some of the best shows that we have seen? Writers intersperse regular dialogues with something deep and meaningful, usually when the viewers are least expecting it. So go through these, and maybe, just maybe, you’ll find a line that will serve as a rock to you during the stormy times. Words have the power to touch the heart, in more ways than we can imagine. 

“Happiness. The warmth I share with you. I’m already happier than I ever imagined I could be.” – Park Sae Ro Yi, Itaewon Class

Itaewon Class is perhaps the most defining show of 2020. The clear struggle, the determination to succeed against insurmountable odds, the friendships that help you grow, and the future that is as bright as we make it. Despite the immense struggle inside his heart, Sae Ro Yi’s dialogue shows us that love exists, and prevails in face of any problems that may appear.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/6-times-dialogues-kdramas-hit-us-right-amount-feels-feat-sky-castle-start-more-686840

• Like 6