Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve OMG, yes! You read my mind, it would be so cool to see PSJ in a doctor’s role esp. a surgeon, he is already showing some surgeon level hand skills while making the pancakes :lol:...Sleeping burrito, so cute... Thanks for sharing the future k actors campaign info. His future is looking so bright...:piggydance:

It looks like a dedicated site will be launched on 3/15 to showcase the shortlisted actors profiles and specially commissioned photographs... looking forward to PSJ’s profile - https://theactorispresent.kr/

@ivanovie25 Isn’t that so cute, the penguin who burritos himself to sleep LOL....he’s got some mannerisms that are so adorable.:fullofhearts:

• Like 7

Just read the profile descriptions of some actors revealed today. Looking forward to reading Seojun's. And curious about his pics ^_^

So that photoshoot in Jeju is for Dazed magazine supplement. Doesn't supplement usually contain advertising, like luxury brand advertising? No? But what luxury brand that goes with the green in Jeju, though.. XD Well, whatever it is, it will be another top notch pictorial of him for sure :)

Btw, it is only the beginning of 2021 but i feel like Seojun is here and there in lots of CFs or some stuff (of course the more he appears, the happier we are xD) This guy has been booked this whole year and will stay busy despite no drama or movie released this year..

18 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
Seo Jun pranking everyone with non-exciting “letter” from guests xD

His little “Hola” brought back so much YK2 memories hehehe

The first thing comes to my mind when he says "only good people can read it" is.. "So this is a universal joke. Korean says it too" xD

• Like 7

@Anjalifairy I am a bit confused as the Dazed put the cover name is KTR. Do you mean Seo Jun is for additional cover or supplement for advertising? I still cannot get rid of the Hermes outfit from my mind. What it is actually. Lol.

And I also wanna know how KOFIC describes about Seo Jun and his photo of course. :sparklyeyes:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

@Gisell Gisell Yeah.. The main magazine cover is KTR. As far as i know, Magazine supplement is like additional features but sold separately (cmiiw). We can probably say it's kind of mini booklet with a few sheets. I'm not sure though about what kind of features he does but it must be something special ^_^

It could be new pictorial for Chanel. He is still their ambassador based on their invitation. But Chanel usually prefers Vogue or Elle, I believe... If it was Esquire I could bet it’s something related to watches (it’s their speciality with stars). But with Dazed (no pun intended) I’m a bit confused;) But my bet is Chanel;))

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

12 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

@Gisell Gisell Yeah.. The main magazine cover is KTR. As far as i know, Magazine supplement is like additional features but sold separately (cmiiw). We can probably say it's kind of mini booklet with a few sheets. I'm not sure though about what kind of features he does but it must be something special ^_^

Ahhh.. thanks for your info. Really cannot wait for it. :sparklyeyes:

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

It could be new pictorial for Chanel. He is still their ambassador based on their invitation. But Chanel usually prefers Vogue or Elle, I believe... If it was Esquire I could bet it’s something related to watches (it’s their speciality with stars). But with Dazed (no pun intended) I’m a bit confused;) But my bet is Chanel;))

Actually what is the invitation about? We didnt see anything about it right? 

And I hope it is new deal for Seo Jun (after Chanel). The high end as well. :love: 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Ahhh.. thanks for your info. Really cannot wait for it. :sparklyeyes:

Actually what is the invitation about? We didnt see anything about it right? 

And I hope it is new deal for Seo Jun (after Chanel). The high end as well. :love: 

I believe it was for their online collection presentation. Similar thing was done by other brands, but stars were dressed up and photographed. Not sure why Chanel didn’t act up on publicity though;)) Could be that they didn’t release it yet;) 

• Like 3