Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

It's really hard to get out of our comfort zone. It take a huge courage and determination..agree with @serenilmauve you're an inspiration @Anjalifairy :)

I really like that cutting board, i wish they'd sell it here..

Btw i wonder does seo jun have a specifik face mask brand? Lol! He seems to wear any brand because he asked Yumi for a facial mask in SV

• Like 5

@serenilmauve Of course the BV cassette bag sold out, I looked it up right away but then I was like where am I going to wear this during the pandemic... now I’m interested in the Apple watch didn’t pay much attention to it previously till SJ showed us some cool features ... eyeing the Chanel ring and watch now, PSJ is not good for my savings. :kaching3:He truly is an influencer. Brands are missing out ... they should take advantage of his effortless advertising and use him more. When he wears something he owns it 100%, this is what brands need to capitalize on. For e.g. the Chanel J12 watch he wore on the recent YT track looked super sexy compared to the brand’s OG marketing material because he was out there doing regular day to day work like cooking, chopping meat , or putting something in the oven wearing a Chanel watch without paying any attention to that.  I’m pretty sure the watch sales will go up like crazy, of course it’s expensive but it will become a popular giftable item for someone who can afford it.

@Anjalifairy So proud of you, what an inspiring story. More success and happiness to you in the future :heart: I can see why you empathized with Saeroyi and also perhaps drew comfort from his struggles.

I chanced upon IC during a dark phase of my life, I was looking for a way out....the show specifically Saeroyi’s struggles and how he overcame his hardships without compromising on his core values gave me the most needed comfort at that time. I was drawn into the IC series from the very first shot, I think I binge watched it over a weekend and was exhausted but I felt light at the end of it. I got my much needed shot in the arm, I will always be grateful and thankful for PSJ and his work in IC for that. 

• Like 7

@ivanovie25 @Jeomju1216 Thank you guys for the support and encouragement :kiss_wink: And i hope things get better and you're more than okay now @Jeomju1216 :)

@ivanovie25 I think he just use whatever he can get. He didn't seem to care about the brand, when he asked Yumi the face mask xD

@Jeomju1216 Yeah.. I remember the Byredo perfume. It became popular as gift and became known as "Park Seojun's perfume" after he mentioned he wore that perfume on an interview. 

@serenilmauve Sooo.. After the staffs' complaint, he posts a pic one of them took (i guess) :lol:

Peakboy mentions Park Seojun on an interview

http://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=864928

Park Seojun was teachers' favorite student. We have so many episodes (stories) bcs we've been friends since middle school and were from the same major too (art and physical education). The teachers liked him. He was good at study, he was good at sports, and he listened to the teachers well, but i was always a sleepy student. Of course it's not like i did something bad. 

If i did, it would have already blown up. Bcs we were opposite, the teachers said "you two are close friends but why are you like this?". I didn't answer them back. I remember we had Pikachu tonkatsu at the snack shop after school. 

imagine two tall boys eating Pikachu pork cutlet :joy:

Screenshot-2021-03-11-12-00-19-64.png

Cr. Thecelebsofstyle instastory

The Nike freak xD

• Like 5

@serenilmauve @Anjalifairy @ivanovie25 @Jeomju1216 Soo.. shall we guess what's the meaning of his emoticon? Lol. I kinda like to guess everything now. :blush: I really love the scenery. So beautiful.

Anyway, wish all of us (his Jeomju) will be better and success in whatever we do. I really can be calm and not give up because of IC and Seo Jun. I never think I can learn something from drama and K-actor before. IC will remain my top list and Seo Jun will be one and the only one for me. :heart: I can say this thousand times. :fullofhearts:

• Like 5

@Anjalifairy When I first time read I thought Seo Jun was good at study, sports and listened teachers well, while he was more a sleepy student xD 

But Seo Jun being teachers’ pet is such a Seo Jun thing lol Especially since his high school days, when he found his dream and goal and worked hard to achieve it by studying a lot, so his parents could agree to let him major in acting;)) 

• Like 4

@serenilmauve Oops.. Yes i made mistakes. It should be "he". Bcs the subjects are mostly "I", i kept remembering while typing "I" without knowing it. Sorry my bad :joy: Thanks for pointing it out and correcting me :blush: Basically you correcting my terrible english grammar too lol

It's been edited. 

Oh.. About the teachers'pet, remember Jinjoo also said something similar. When they were in college, Seojun was the one who learned acting seriously while she and others were doing it playfully. So she got scolded by their professor lol Something like that but i forgot from what show that was when she talked about it xD

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Waah..he posted..:hooray:

Hahaha..there's no better term @Anjalifairy Nike freak.. :lol: 

@Gisell Gisell it's the leaf, i think it's just about the spring? Lol! But maybe a commercial for a brand that has a leaf in its logo? :sweat_smile:

Glad that he's a good boy at school. I can kinda guess since he has a quite strict dad and he seems to take on his role as the eldest sibling seriously when he told about behaving at home to set example for his little bros, and not to mention he did achieve a quite high performance to get into the school he wanted..

Please Peakboy..more stories about you two in school, it's interesting :D

• Like 4

@serenilmauve Yeah.. It's more fun if in a group of friends consist of different personalities. Otherwise it'll be boring xD

Ikr.. His body proportion + the photo angle are perfect :wub:

@ivanovie25 Exactly. He did say that during his school days, he tried his best not to rebel and never once ran away from home for his brothers' sake. Yong gyu was and is still a good son ^_^

Screenshot-20210311-132538-Instagram.jpg

EDAB7-F80-44-D5-4-ADC-9003-AB7-AF7-E8-E1

It don't matter if you're black or white :wub:

Cr. Zioziatop10mall

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@Anjalifairy @ivanovie25 PSJ being a model student is not a shocking story is it ? I’ve seen kids with strict parents and a lot of times the opposite happens , they rebel and rebel hard :lol: PSJ inherently has a good personality regardless of the environment he is in.

I also remember in Youn’s kitchen 2 , Lee Seo Jin and Madam Youn were having an after work conversation and LSJ had said what a great young man PSJ is and how serious PSJ is about his life and goals, he was kinda surprised that a young man could be so well sorted. 

Yeah... It’s fun to have a diverse group of friends, I would like that too.

@serenilmauve Same pants ... LOL .... he surely loves wearing his favorite pieces again and again.

Can we change the beat, super cool :gangnamstyle:

• Like 6

• serenilmauve changed the title to Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤[Current Variety Show “Youn’s Stay” episode 9 TODAY at 9:10 p.m. KST] | [Upcoming Movies "Dream", “Concrete Utopia” 2021]