Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@ivanovie25 investing in stocks is hard, I wish you all the luck and knowledge in the world to succeed :heartxoxo:

@Anjalifairy I think we all can, when 2020 started I guess no one expected COVID-19 to become such a big negative part of our lives :confused: The most annoying thing is that we will start 2021 with same uncertainty about our future, but hopefully we will see more good things.

btw, can we talk about Seo Jun choosing Park Sae Roy for his mind and Lee Young Joon for his money xD Though Sae Roy become rich too, yeap, he can’t compete with Young Joon xD

• Like 7

4 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 investing in stocks is hard, I wish you all the luck and knowledge in the world to succeed

@Anjalifairy I think we all can, when 2020 started I guess no one expected COVID-19 to become such a big negative part of our lives :confused: The most annoying thing is that we will start 2021 with same uncertainty about our future, but hopefully we will see more good things.

btw, can we talk about Seo Jun choosing Park Sae Roy for his mind and Lee Young Joon for his money xD Though Sae Roy become rich too, yeap, he can’t compete with Young Joon xD

Yeah..i aim for long term investment just like sae royi and of course the dividend, that is why i choose the blue chips, those who are listed in LQ45. I trust that those companies can increase their value after some time. Some of my friends do the quick trading to earn margins but i don't have the time to do so. We need to keep an eye on the stock market to read the situation and make decision..so hard when we have other things to do :blush:

True, 2020 will always be remembered as the peak of VUCA era. I really miss the time when we are free to chat in public, to travel, to sleep over, etc :(. A lot of changes are happening and we're probably never going back to the way t used to be because of the situation but i believe some will lead to better things..hopefully

Yup.. i laughed when he said  Young Joon is rich..well, who wouldn't want to be Yong Joon, a chaebol who has everything, not to mention a perfect secretary and lovely wife :D one thing i like about Seo Joon is that he's honest and realistic..lol! 

i kinda guessed too that he would pick Sae Royi as the character he would follow. I think he mentioned it back then in other interview right? he said that Sae Royi made him look back on his life and his priorities again.

So based on what he told us, his youngest brother is still living with them too. But Simba is Seo Joon's 'son' right? :grin:

• Like 7

@ivanovie25 good luck! I’m happy seeing you all doing well and getting inspired to achieve big things in your lives :love:

I do think things will get better eventually, like always humanity finds it’s way to bounce back, but I still feel bad for everyone who suffered in 2020 and wish best in 2021 :heartxoxo:

I like though, how he said he worked hard for all characters, that’s why they all equally important to him;))

One thing that I want to learn for Lee Young Joon is undeniable self love xD

I think Simba is partially their family dog lol But still he is the closet to Seo Jun and it’s his “son”;)

Pets does give more joy to us, than we do to them. I like all animals and I wish people were kinder to nature, wild or domesticated. That’s why I’m so glad, that someone like Seo Jun is part of WWF family. 

• Like 7

@serenilmauve ah yes, i was impressed too when he said he couldn't choose which character is more precious because he did his best for all of them :thumbsup:

And one other thing i noticed, his eyes were lit up when he talked about how he really enjoyed acting without thinking like he did in the sitcom with wooshik. Maybe now he feels a bit burdened being one of the famous actors. When he acts he feels that he has to be good and no mistake is made as all eyes are on him. He missed the days when he acts freely..poor boy..but that's life, the bigger you are, the heavier the responsibility will be..no worries Seo Joon, you are now very good in what you do! :relaxed:

Is he referring himself appa to simba? I haven't heard it.. I heard he's referring his mom as simba's grandma..lol! This is so not important..i just love hearing people referring himself as mom or dad to their pet..

• Like 8

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 investing in stocks is hard, I wish you all the luck and knowledge in the world to succeed

@serenilmauve, I guess I agree with you on this - But, there are countless rags-to-riches stories in which a normal person made millions of dollars in the stock market. So, good luck to you, @ivanovie25. :blush:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

A Selection Of The Best Of 2020 K-Dramas - Kpopmap Editor's Pick

This year has been filled with awesome dramas and some are already so hard to forget. With the end of the year, it is time for an editor's pick to remember the best of this year.

We tried to keep this article as spoiler-free as we could! Note that dramas starting this December are not included.

Most memorable pitiful character

"Itaewon Class" Park SeoJun as Park SaeRoi. Not everyone starts life with no family, no degree, jail time record, and revenge to prepare.

A Selection Of The Best Of 2020 K-Dramas - Kpopmap Editor's Pick

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 article says they didn’t see decrease, but increase in sales this year despite pandemic. 

Woww.. Amazing.. The sales are increasing during the pandemic. :wow1: I dont know about the other brands but it is so good knowing Ziozia and Seo Joon can make it. As they cannot go to overseas for doing the commercial photoshoot, I believe the profit is higher. Lol. They have to give more bonus to Seo Joon. Lol.  :blush:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 article says they didn’t see decrease, but increase in sales this year despite pandemic.

Really? Wow! That's quite an achievement. To think he doesn't even wear a lot of suit in IC except for the last few episodes. I hope the other brands can make it too..

He really looks so good in Ziozia suits that i was thinking of buying the women ones lol! I didn't know it's men wear brand:P

@serenilmauve that food truck, who started it? :D

Guys, i came across this. I remember seeing this clip a long time ago on youtube and wondering what really happened to make him stutter like that. I've never seen him lose his control in public. Was it because he said that he wondered why they didn't get best kiss award? Was it considered too rude and jiwon reminded him? But i saw jiwon didn't actually do anything when he first stopped talking..enlighten me please :)

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 7

@ivanovie25 Taehyung :joy:

I hope he stays with ZIOZIA, because they’re good with providing us new photos lol 

5 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

@serenilmauve ah yes, i was impressed too when he said he couldn't choose which character is more precious because he did his best for all of them :thumbsup:

And one other thing i noticed, his eyes were lit up when he talked about how he really enjoyed acting without thinking like he did in the sitcom with wooshik. Maybe now he feels a bit burdened being one of the famous actors. When he acts he feels that he has to be good and no mistake is made as all eyes are on him. He missed the days when he acts freely..poor boy..but that's life, the bigger you are, the heavier the responsibility will be..no worries Seo Joon, you are now very good in what you do! :relaxed:

Is he referring himself appa to simba? I haven't heard it.. I heard he's referring his mom as simba's grandma..lol! This is so not important..i just love hearing people referring himself as mom or dad to their pet..

Never heard him saying so, but if his mom is grandmother to Simba, then Seo Jun is definitely dad :joy: Also I think Record Park’s used captions where they referred to Seo Jun as “did” while describing Simba’s thoughts;)))

He did say, that being responsible for whole production is hard, but I think he is doing marvelous job :heart4:

• Like 7

Two idiots xD “What about me? Where is my girlfriend?” *facepalm* :joy:

Also I don’t remember if I noticed it when I watched it the first time, but Seo Jun had no idea what (0:38) was the slang for “ban”/ “no entrance” lol Even director knew XD And he with Da Mi explained word for Seo Jun lol 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

@aulialanniputriSadly, there's no video with eng sub for that show ^_^

@ivanovie25 Based on their usual schedule, they upload new track once every two weeks on mondays :D

Thank you! Yes, despite the pandemic, i have a lot to be thankful for, that i'm in such an essential business that i can still support my family as well as other families by providing food that they can enjoy in the midst of this difficult time ^_^

Good luck with your investment! May you get the returns more that you expect and become as filthy rich as Youngjoon :lol:

@Gisell Gisell That's exactly me, hit the like button first before watching lol. After that i will repeat the video over and over again just to see in detail every micro expression of him and even his beautiful hands movement that i'm obsessed with lol pervert! :lol: His hair looked very silky and soft. I want to touch it :lol:

@serenilmauve Guess he was too immersed in Saeroy character, an old fashioned guy :hahah!:

• Like 7

10 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@ivanovie25 I think he just paused thinking his words came across too ambiguous and with eyes asked Kim Ji Won to help him clarify his thoughts. Their kisses  were the best across all channels though, so it’s really questionable why KBS snubbed them lol 

Hoo..i think you're right. It does look like it's from himself. He felt like he's complaining right after he turned and met Jiwon's eyes though he didn't mean it that way. But i think the audience knew he didn't mean it that way. Some of the comments said that Jiwon was the rude one stopping his thought, but i watched it over and over again to scan the expression, it's not like that. Some did comment that he was kinda rude with his words Lol!

Anyway the way he said 'eh' is so cute like he's reprimanded by his gf lol! and then only ne..ne..:D

@Anjalifairy thank you.. Good luck to all of us in 2021!:thumbsup:

@Anjalifairy @serenilmauve Lol! indeed Sae Royi is an old soul..whenever i see pictures of Seo Joon with Sae Royi's hair i see an ahjussi..lol!

• Like 6

@ivanovie25 @Anjalifairy He either never had “no entrance” happening to him (but then he would know what slang for that words is, because you still in that environment and hear things) or he his someone who don’t go often to clubs, which I think the case, imo;) Who knows though, but I imagine Seo Jun more a lounge bar guy, rather than club xD 

@ivanovie25 someone people just overthinking, someone people like to dramatize XD 

That “eh” sounded so much like Dong Man xD 

• Like 5