Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Gosh! He's so perfect..well i know nobody is perfect in this world :D but to my eyes he is..:wub:  My only wish for him is that he stays healthy and humble no matter how big his name will be..

While watching that running man 'frozen' clip, i can't help but noticing that his legs were so slim back then..lol! Then i saw Summer Vacation clip in which Wooshik pat his muscular leg..woah so different :blush:

• Like 7

I think this is the only role he had love interest in movies so far? I hope to see some in Dream too. Don’t wait his chemistry director! 

Yeah best thing he did on the workout.  It took years to build up. He looks even more define and handsome now comparing to his early years. Mr. Perfect :love:

42 minutes ago, ivanovie25 said:

Gosh! He's so perfect..well i know nobody is perfect in this world :D but to my eyes he is..:wub:  My only wish for him is that he stays healthy and humble no matter how big his name will be..

While watching that running man 'frozen' clip, i can't help but noticing that his legs were so slim back then..lol! Then i saw Summer Vacation clip in which Wooshik pat his muscular leg..woah so different :blush:

• Like 8

22 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Effective ads..lol!  Seo Joon seems to like Nike a lot..this time we're in a different side lol! I'm more to the 3 stripes..:D i'll try to wear Nike later :sweatingbullets:

You can try the Nike. Lol. It suits me. :coolshades: I am happy that I feel "close" with Seo Joon because of Montblanc, Nike and Chanel. Lol. 

@serenilmauve I will try to look for the smallest size then. Lol.

@Bluepiano Ahh.. I really love the Beauty Inside. I keep repeating it for Seo Joon's part only He is very sweet. Melted with his smiles and his chemistry with HHJ. I even searched their BTS. :heart4: Wondering whether he will have sweet scenes with IU later. :love:

Personally I really admire the friendship of our Seo Joon. They are friends from nobody until they are somebody now. Cant wait to see whether he will post the complete Wooga Squad when PHS is back later. 

And when we can get the teaser of Youn's Stay? :sparklyeyes:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:
PSJ part of #2 most watched Running Man clip on YouTube 

lmfao, but it’s always him kissing somebody, that makes splash XD

36 million and counting..lol! The master of kissing is about to set the record again :D too bad they lost though, jungkook's partner is soo competitive :sweatingbullets: just a few mm gap..

Ji Hyo and Seo Joon, not a bad idea for a movie/drama pairing..they've got chemistry..:fullofhearts:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, ivanovie25 said:

36 million and counting..lol! The master of kissing is about to set the record again :D too bad they lost though, jungkook's partner is soo competitive :sweatingbullets: just a few mm gap..

Ji Hyo and Seo Joon, not a bad idea for a movie/drama pairing..they've got chemistry..

A lot of comments talks about Jung Kook’s partner cheating, but I don’t know, frankly speaking, it’s just a game even if she did. I was more entertained by everyone’s reaction and how Song Ji Hyo kept repeating “we’re both actors!” :joy:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

A lot of comments talks about Jung Kook’s partner cheating, but I don’t know, frankly speaking, it’s just a game even if she did. I was more entertained by everyone’s reaction and how Song Ji Hyo kept repeating “we’re both actors!” :joy:

Lol! Really? But i didn't see the cheating part lol! Though she won, the eyes were all on SJH and PSJ :D and look how irritated gary was :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Totally kills me seeing his winks. Why seo joon you are spreading sexiness everywhere :heart2beat:

who doesn’t love a kind and considerate man :heartxoxo:

37 minutes ago, sueeila said:

• Like 6

On 12/25/2020 at 12:40 PM, Bluepiano said:

Miss them too!He looks good with all his costars. 

Yay I am quite lucky considering there are a lot of Korean living at that area. I have to drive 40 mins so I don’t go often. PSJ is the only one with that kind of poster in the supermarket. That says something. 

So envious. At least you were there! I remember you went for work. It must be hard to fangirl in front of coworkers. Even with family, I think I might have to down play it. I hope to visit Korean after the pandemic. It would be a dream to meet him but it is going to be a long shot. At least to visit the filming locations of his drama/movie and get a lot of seo joon stuff. 

Oh, sorry, I just saw your comment :wacko: My bad;(

Yes, I was there for work, but I want to visit on my own too SK;) 

Ideally I think our best chance is to visit SK when it’s premiere time for his movie and we have a schedule for his activities ^_^

4 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Lol! Really? But i didn't see the cheating part lol! Though she won, the eyes were all on SJH and PSJ :D and look how irritated gary was :lol:

Because Ji Hyo and Seo Jun looked good together;))) Both known for being universal in looking good with almost any parter;)) 

The whole episode with Ji Hyo and Seo Jun was good, the way they couldn’t communicate in that game where you suppose to show animals jumping without words was a comedy gold xD

Seo Jun is so much fun, when he tries to do his best, but miserably fails xD

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Ahn-Bo-Hyun-Park-Seo-Joon.jpg

Ahn Bo Hyun Talks About Friendship With Park Seo Joon, Being Impressed By Nam Gyu Ri’s Real-Life Charms, And More

Ahn Bo Hyun also spoke about his close friendship with “Itaewon Class” co-star Park Seo Joon.

Praising his friend’s acting abilities, he remarked, “He’s a friend from whom I have a lot to learn. Although we’re the same age, he started acting before I did, so he’s a friend who is really great at pulling off a wide variety of genres and a wide variety of roles. So I always think of him as someone from whom I have a lot to learn. I was happy that we were able to do ‘Itaewon Class’ together, and he’s a friend who is a positive source of motivation for me.”

credit: https://www.soompi.com/article/1445487wpp/ahn-bo-hyun-talks-about-friendship-with-park-seo-joon-being-impressed-by-nam-gyu-ris-real-life-charms-and-more

• Like 6

Just thinking about it makes me giggle :gangnamstyle:or maybe a fan meet too . no worries, probably that the forum merged my posts even I posted separately. Learning sth new everyday ;)

11 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Oh, sorry, I just saw your comment :wacko: My bad;(

Yes, I was there for work, but I want to visit on my own too SK;) 

Ideally I think our best chance is to visit SK when it’s premiere time for his movie and we have a schedule for his activities ^_^

Throw back of his debut MV. Always a good kisser :winkx:

• Like 5

@Bluepiano Fan meeting is a great place to see him, but he is someone who rarely does them :bawling: It’s a big treat for fans, because he didn’t go on any fan meeting tour since 2017 :tired: I think he maybe had plans for 2020-2021, based on what he said in his Swoon Jengga play with Kim Da Mi, but COVID made it impossible. 

Spoiler

It’s stops merging in 30 minutes and in 1 hours I guess it’s okay to post again, based on how mods themselves do

His debut is so good, such an intense and believable acting for a green rookie. Right from the start he announced, that talent is here :blush: And I’m glad, that it’s a great song too;)))

• Like 4

Uhhh I did not even watch Kdrama and know about him until last year. Too late into the game. I hope that when the pandemic is over he will be able to do it. But considering his popularity now it is going to be hard to get the tickets if there is any. 

And I think he was going to do the danbam event (coffee?) since the rating is over 10% but of course that was cancelled. 

He has good eyes for projects :) His happiness, confrontation, intimacy, love, determination and sadness, all in that 3 mins. And I miss the story telling of the older MVs. Very different style now. 

Maybe he can do that kind of action movie/drama? :happyshakes:

I see. Thanks for the tips.  @serenilmauve

Edited by Bluepiano
  • Like 4