Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve :fullofhearts:

@Anjalifairy i saw thread going hot and imagined park seojoon announcing new project:Por maybe dream promotion suddenly started:tears:

congrats you and serenilmauve with anniversary on this forum!you girls worked hard!thank you for always updating,translating and sharing everything!i ca

• Like 2
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, serenilmauve said:

credit: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChuw8-nGb5Wl_3MUdP-8RyQ

lmfao, Seo Jun is the only actor among actresses in this channel‘s videos about celebrity biographies xD

Also 3 IC actors there :D

i wonder what kind of demographic that channel has^_^based on preferences,i think mostly men.which further proves how big itaewon class was with men of all ages^_^

2 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Original Song Min Su :Pandabulous:

i missed the news about park seojoon being cameo in park bogum’s drama,so i was so surprised to see them together suddenly popping out:lol:that foodtruck from a writer was a hint for us:P 

• Like 4

Even I want to know his earnings per episode lol but also I am glad he never brag about his achievement and always talk about how he wants to improve himself. My man<3 I really choose the best one :coolshades:

I love his recent iv he gave where he said about beauty being subjective and depending on situation and person that why rather than following external standards, we should efforts to create a healthy inner side <3. 

I think he talked with his own life experience. Remember he used to thought he is not handsome enough according to Korean standard. I think it was after SWP success iv. He was so surprise international fans found him handsome. 

• Like 4

PSJ for Kloud Draft Beer CF

3 hours ago, PSJLOVER said:

Even I want to know his earnings per episode lol but also I am glad he never brag about his achievement and always talk about how he wants to improve himself. My man<3 I really choose the best one 

I love his recent iv he gave where he said about beauty being subjective and depending on situation and person that why rather than following external standards, we should efforts to create a healthy inner side <3. 

I think he talked with his own life experience. Remember he used to thought he is not handsome enough according to Korean standard. I think it was after SWP success iv. He was so surprise international fans found him handsome. 

He is just being humble about his look lmfao Pretty sure he knows his face is super handsome, I mean he has an ability to see himself everyday in the mirror... Lucky him:bawling: :joy: 

Personally, when I saw his face it was an instant crush on how handsome he is. His face has a perfect balance/ratio, shows strong personality and character, his it’s own unique a mix of softness and manliness;)) Plus one thing I really love about his face is that he has both that posh, chick look and at the same time easy-going nice friendliness. He is versatile. Which makes the range of his roles that he can take limited only by his own desire;)) I honestly can picture him being anyone and he fits every and any role;)) 

0-A3-DFE62-43-FD-4-C7-D-9-B24-D70-B0-AD6

:yaaa:

• Love 4

6 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

He is just being humble about his look lmfao Pretty sure he knows his face is super handsome, I mean he has an ability to see himself everyday in the mirror... Lucky him:bawling: :joy: 

Personally, when I saw his face it was an instant crush on how handsome he is. His face has a perfect balance/ratio, shows strong personality and character, his it’s own unique a mix of softness and manliness;)) Plus one thing I really love about his face is that he has both that posh, chick look and at the same time easy-going nice friendliness. He is versatile. Which makes the range of his roles that he can take limited only by his own desire;)) I honestly can picture him being anyone and he fits every and any role;)) 

0-A3-DFE62-43-FD-4-C7-D-9-B24-D70-B0-AD6

:yaaa:

Lol! Yeah, i think he knows he's good looking. He said it himself that he's quite popular during his school days. But still he's humble, kind and helpful. Those qualities are what made him more appealing.

Aww you described his visual perfectly..:wub: i remember him describing himself having an ordinary face and that is perfect to fit in any roles he likes lol! In my case, i found him attractive in Itaewon Class and of course his acting skill during that crying scene blew me off,  but somehow i started to like him more after watching Fight For My Way. He has that healthy and fresh youth looks and portrays a taekwondo athlete perfectly. His 2017 look s is still the best for me, he's a bit too thin now, for me..:) please gain a bit more weight seo joon ssi..lol! *run

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

Lol! Yeah, i think he knows he's good looking. He said it himself that he's quite popular during his school days. But still he's humble, kind and helpful. Those qualities are what made him more appealing.

Aww you described his visual perfectly..:wub: i remember him describing himself having an ordinary face and that is perfect to fit in any roles he likes lol! In my case, i found him attractive in Itaewon Class and of course his acting skill during that crying scene blew me off,  but somehow i started to like him more after watching Fight For My Way. He has that healthy and fresh youth looks and portrays a taekwondo athlete perfectly. His 2017 look s is still the best for me, he's a bit too thin now, for me..:) please gain a bit more weight seo joon ssi..lol! *run

Yes, I also remember he said whoever wanna look more beautiful, please come to him as his face is just ordinary face. :blush:

@serenilmauve U describe Seo Joon perfectly. :fullofhearts:I cannot believe if he said he is not handsome. Regarding Awesome Ent, I read somewhere mentioning it belongs to Seo Joon's former manager? It is correct?

@Anjalifairy I have read the Naver article you sent about Sangji Ritzville. Wow.. there are so many big corporations peoples stay there and Seo Joon is considered young between them. :please:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1