Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

10 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Oh his appearance in tonight's episode was longer than i thought. I missed his acting so much :heart3:

@ivanovie25 @serenilmauve @Gisell Gisell

For me he is forever annoying Kim Taksu whatever roles he takes in other project lol. I guess in Record of Youth, he plays an annoying character too, no @PSJLOVER? XD

Yes, I hate his character here too lol

3 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

He is also in cameo role in ROY, and plays arrogant actor, I believe;))

No no his character not cameo, he is in the show the first episode.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

Yes, I hate his character here too lol

No no his character not cameo, he is in the show the first episode.

Still considered as cameo though;))) 

Like even Choi Woo Shik’s role in Fight For My Way and The Divine Fury is considered as cameo;)

14 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

My life as a Seojun's fan is about:

1. almost typo when typing Record of Youth --> Record Park's.

2. someone said ROY (Record of Youth) but my mind read it --> SaeROY 

Same here lmfao 

When I first time read ROY I thought someone talking about Park Sae Roy and I still read twice before I get that they’re talking about ROY as Record of Youth xD

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

42 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Same here lmfao 

When I first time read ROY I thought someone talking about Park Sae Roy and I still read twice before I get that they’re talking about ROY as Record of Youth xD

I hope we're still at a healthy stage lol! 

8 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

I'm guessing that when he moved his family back to Seoul (around 2016?) probably had something to do with his 8-year-old younger brother. Probably he's studying in a university in Seoul or something..this is soo not important topic Lol! Just my curiousity..

When we fall deeper into someone, we naturally start to be curious everything about him, don't we? Including his personal life. And that's actually one of interesting topics we often discuss here (of course by always keeping it on track :D). So don't be hesitate to bring any positive topics related to Seojun. There's no small thing that is considered unimportant here :lol:

50 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Now today’s cut is so funny though, if we remember their (Seo Jun and manager’s) roles in She Was Pretty 

Yeaap, i recognized her right away lol She's funny 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy lmfao, but should we even care? I’m happy in my Seo Jun fan mode lol

That laugh... is totally me too 

My problem is (TMI) my cafe's name consists word "Record". You know how it feels? I almost did typo every time! 

She's completely in cloud nine. But who isn't? :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

21 hours ago, ivanovie25 said:

It must've been hard commuting like that everyday..4 hours on the road! :obut all his hard work has paid off now :)

I'm guessing that when he moved his family back to Seoul (around 2016?) probably had something to do with his 8-year-old younger brother. Probably he's studying in a university in Seoul or something..this is soo not important topic Lol! Just my curiousity..

Anyway, i notice he's been working together with the same actors several times..like his dad in itaewon class, his ex-con friend in itaewon class, and some others more. I guess when they are in the same circle of agencies and directors'/writers' acquaintances , they are somehow bound to meet again in another project. I really hope director Bong Joon Ho will have him in his next movie project, not only as a cameo.

Indeed, knowing how hard he worked for his dream, it makes me a proud fan seeing him today as one of the most prominent young SK actors;)))

The pool of actors is not that big, actually. Even in Hollywood. And with Itaewon Class he actually asked Son Hyun Joo to make an important cameo. And it honestly was such a great idea, because Seo Jun and Son Hyun Joo have an amazing acting chemistry. Can’t imagine better father/son duo in IC;)

Who knows, Bong Joon Ho usually likes to work with same group of actors. But then he asked for Seo Jun to make a cameo in movie even before he knew, that Woo Shik and Seo Jun close friends and spoke highly about him and his acting abilities;) 

12 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

My problem is (TMI) my cafe's name consists word "Record". You know how it feels? I almost did typo every time! 

She's completely in cloud nine. But who isn't? :lol:

lmfao 

I think I would’ve been even worse xD I would either freeze and not know what to say or giggle non-stop... I don’t know what will be worse xD

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

50 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Indeed, knowing how hard he worked for his dream, it makes me a proud fan seeing him today as one of the most prominent young SK actors;)))

The pool of actors is not that big, actually. Even in Hollywood. And with Itaewon Class he actually asked Son Hyun Joo to make an important cameo. And it honestly was such a great idea, because Seo Jun and Son Hyun Joo have an amazing acting chemistry. Can’t imagine better father/son duo in IC;)

Who knows, Bong Joon Ho usually likes to work with same group of actors. But then he asked for Seo Jun to make a cameo in movie even before he knew, that Woo Shik and Seo Jun close friends and spoke highly about him and his acting abilities;) 

lmfao 

I think I would’ve been even worse xD I would either freeze and not know what to say or giggle non-stop... I don’t know what will be worse xD

Me too. Thinking that I am new fan of Seo Joon from Itaewon Class and knowing that I am so right by having him as the one and the only one actor I am going to love till the end, I am so proud of him for all his achievements. :loveu:I cannot stop watching and his part at ROY and keep smiling. :sparklyeyes:

• Like 5