Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

18 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Still, “small face”? What that even means? 

Isn't it considered a compliment in korea?! I often see someone praising a celeb "wow, he/she's so beautiful. His/Her face is so small". So i concluded that such expression is a common compliment in korea :lol:

18 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

I like when Wooga squad shows how much they're supportive of each other :wub:

V is such a supportive little brother to seojoon. I'm crying in happiness :bawling:

3 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

PSJ fans put banners to celebrate his birthday tomorrow;))))

K-fans are amazingggg 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, emollienime said:

i wonder how many banners of itaewon class in reality were posted in itaewon? 

It looks like they're displayed at several spots in itaewon. Their size are quite big enough plus PSJ's cute yet nerd face in it, i think it's enough to turn people's gaze to the banner :joy:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Lee Young Joon ego was so big, that they posted him twice as caring and intelligent lol 

Forget about LYJ, I’m not sure we can call Min Hyuk from Parasite as “cheerful” XD When he even showed that? lmfao 

2 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Comma hair, chestnut hair... I wonder how Koreans come up with such creative and unique names for their hairstyles and haircuts lol

I know right, I’m always learing new things with Koreans XD 

3 hours ago, emollienime said:

at this point i feel like someone should actually call park saeroy as chestnut in drama too^_^

Or dress him as one;) The one who read webtoon will understand me :phew::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

13 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

Cute chibi Park Sae Roy fanart;))

I'm about to post this but it's already here haha :lol: it is so cuteeee i can'tttt! That short bang though :love::lol:

I'm suddenly sad bcs tomorrow is monday and also his bday yet his youtube channel is still no sign of being active again in the near future :(

But i really appreciate his loyal k-fans. They seemed to have a gathering to celebrate his bday. He must be so touched by the love given by them :wub:

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I'm about to post this but it's already here haha :lol: it is so cuteeee i can'tttt! That short bang though :love::lol:

I'm suddenly sad bcs tomorrow is monday and also his bday yet his youtube channel is still no sign of being active again in the near future :(

But i really appreciate his loyal k-fans. They seemed to have a gathering to celebrate his bday. He must be so touched by the love given by them :wub:

All those chibi fanarts so cute;) I really have big respect from fans, who can draw. I can't even draw straight line lmfao

Youtube so slow to respond. I hope until drams starts he will be able to gain back his account. 

Also, there is a lot of misunderstanding (comments under various news), that he is the one, who is managing his Youtube channel, when it's clear, that his agency taking care of it. They do everything; from editing, posting videos to administrating. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:
Spoiler

All those chibi fanarts so cute;) I really have big respect from fans, who can draw. I can't even draw straight line lmfao

Youtube so slow to respond. I hope until drams starts he will be able to gain back his account. 

Also, there is a lot of misunderstanding (comments under various news), that he is the one, who is managing his Youtube channel, when it's clear, that his agency taking care of it. They do everything; from editing, posting videos to administrating. 

Haha seriously you that bad in drawing? :lol:

This is my favorite. Chestnut chestnut chestnut saeroy :love: 

Really? I didn't know there's such misunderstanding :rolleyes: Aigoo.. how is that possible that he's the one who managing his youtube channel?Remember they (his team) even had trouble finding time in between his super tight schedule just to make that unboxing silver button play's content?! :phew:

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Haha seriously you that bad in drawing? :lol:

This is my favorite. Chestnut chestnut chestnut saeroy :love: 

Really? I didn't know there's such misunderstanding :rolleyes: Aigoo.. how is that possible that he's the one who managing his youtube channel?Remember they (his team) even had trouble finding time in between his super tight schedule just to make that unboxing silver button play's content?! :phew:

Yeap, I'm untalented mess when it comes to drawing XD Seriously, my straight lines look ugly and without the liner they turn into.. snakes lmfao 

I don't know I just read comments talking about he should've managed better his account password or there is no damage for his other SNS accounts... I mean he manages his own Instagram, but Youtube is different kind of platform. And he is not someone, who could focus only on producing videos, that's why it's pretty clear he has a stuff members, who work hard to make all that videos and manage everything. 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, sueeila said:

I'm watching Midnight Runners at TVN Movies... damn those abs.. hahaha i'm floating to fantasy island :D

lmfao. I re-watch his movies and dramas on regular basis. I don't know why but I never get sick of MR;) It's too entertaining to watch.

But I like the fact, that Seo Joon not only look strong, but he is actually very athletic. He is one of the few actors I believe, when they act all tough and rough on the screen. 

• Awesome 4

4 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Isn't it considered a compliment in korea?! I often see someone praising a celeb "wow, he/she's so beautiful. His/Her face is so small". So i concluded that such expression is a common compliment in korea :lol:

K-fans are amazingggg 

So I just googled what that means in Korea, and that’s definitely a compliment. I think what I get from googling, that Koreans “obsessed” about small faces and head sizes, because it makes them more proportionally appealing and overall face looks more handsome/beautiful and accurate))) 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

lmfao. I re-watch his movies and dramas on regular basis. I don't know why but I never get sick of MR;) It's too entertaining to watch.

But I like the fact, that Seo Joon not only look strong, but he is actually very athletic. He is one of the few actors I believe, when they act all tough and rough on the screen. 

ikr.. never get bored be it his drama movies games show etc 

• Like 4

Happy birthday to our Ball of Charms! The one who is spreading joy and positivity, moving hearts with his awesomely incredible acting! Stay healthy and continue being amazing person that you’re; each year improving at your craft (acting) and as a person. Thank you for all your hard work. Wish you a very happy birthday and whole life :heart:

• Love 2