Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

17 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy huh? I saw remark that it's fanmade, when I tried to understand if it's official or not. And it looks like one. Kinda disappointed in the 1st poster, they photoshopped the hell out of it, so it looks a bit cheap. Well, I hope next posters will be better than that... 

Yeah it's official poster. Maybe bcs the original photo version had circulated before the poster version was released, so some ppl might feel a lil bit disappointed. But i personally like it though :D

• Like 3

16 hours ago, serenilmauve said:
No one is better at appreciating himself, than Lee Young Joon XD

Lollll :lol:

But if this super narcissistic LYJ really exists in real life, imagine what it's like to be his girlfriend? How burdened it is to have a boyfriend like this?? :joy:

• LOL 5

37 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Lollll :lol:

But if this super narcissistic LYJ really exists in real life, imagine what it's like to be his girlfriend? How burdened it is to have a boyfriend like this?? :joy:

Well, there is no girls like Kim Mi So either XD WWWSK, honestly, perfect story about two absolutely perfect people. I even consider it a bit on fantasy level, but it's a great drama none the less. Plus, despite his narcissistic behavior (which I believe was developed as a result of his rough childhood), LYJ was never malicious about it. He never put down people just because he thought he is better, than anyone else. Or never acted like he is more superior as a person compared to KMS. He just loved and thought extremely high of himself. Yet he still tried his best to change a lot about himself and his behavior just to please KMS, tbh, not a lot of fantasy or real people can brag about it. And that's including him being also supportive, understanding and simply forgiving. After watching countless number of dramas I can say that LYJ, despite being so-called "selfcentered" actually one of the most sweetest and pleasant leading man in k-dramas. I was never even once annoyed by him, which is a miracle on it's own lmfao Idk, I just really like him. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeah it's official poster. Maybe bcs the original photo version had circulated before the poster version was released, so some ppl might feel a lil bit disappointed. But i personally like it though :D

I'm just very picky about stuff like that :ph34r: But it's just teaser poster, plus they have Namsan tower, which was my most favorite place in Seoul, so I should stop complaining, I guess :P

Spoiler

Japanese fandoms present for this years B-day;) Those powerbanks look really pretty;))))

• Like 3

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Well, there is no girls like Kim Mi So either XD WWWSK, honestly, perfect story about two absolutely perfect people. I even consider it a bit on fantasy level, but it's a great drama none the less. Plus, despite his narcissistic behavior (which I believe was developed as a result of his rough childhood), LYJ was never malicious about it. He never put down people just because he thought he is better, than anyone else. Or never acted like he is more superior as a person compared to KMS. He just loved and thought extremely high of himself. Yet he still tried his best to change a lot about himself and his behavior just to please KMS, tbh, not a lot of fantasy or real people can brag about it. And that's including him being also supportive, understanding and simply forgiving. After watching countless number of dramas I can say that LYJ, despite being so-called "selfcentered" actually one of the most sweetest and pleasant leading man in k-dramas. I was never even once annoyed by him, which is a miracle on it's own lmfao Idk, I just really like him. 

I second that :thumbsup:

Can't really imagine other than psj played lyj

• Like 3
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

@serenilmauve, @Anjalifairy, @sueeila oops, I feel bad to say, that I’m 174cm and people(/guys) around me usually trend to be around 180 cm and higher, that why I was curious how common/umcommon it’s in Korea. I mean their actors seems to be usually in general on a higher side;))

luuckyyy youuu :tears: 

yeap, but I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) many (tall) korean actors also first start as models;) or they get a chance to debut as actors instead some time later;)

• Like 3