Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

1 hour ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Their title songs called dumbhead and ambiguous :joy: They knew exactly what they would do :joy:

I think the only thing I didn’t notice on the first watch was the fact, that Dongman couldn’t possibly be afraid of bug, like he pretended to be. Just like Aera I kinda forgot what was his old job :lol:

Haha yeah that one too. It's hilarious when i realized that he used to work as a bugs exteminator :lol:

8 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

Oh Ri On is basically the only “secret writer” type of character that I ever liked. He deserved so much more in Kill me, Heal me.

That "come on sheesstuurr" is iconic though. I found out in comment sections, someone says he's one of handsome actors who nails comical acting perfectly and he is rich in expression. I agree with this saying ^_^

51 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

This was legit rood “second chance” reunion. One of the best and successful in my opinion (and memory). Their dynamic seriously changed from Kill Me, Heal Me to She Was Pretty. Probably that’s why a lot of people also enjoyed it. I went to watch it after Fight For My Way and remember liking it a lot. 

I, too, watched it after wwwsk and ffmw. At first it felt awkward seeing their relationship from bro-sis vibes to lover vibes. But i slowly enjoyed it a lot. Now still can't believe that oh ri on and ji sung joon is actually the same person x))) 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

3 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Ah i see. I just knew it. I was wondering all this time how it worked :sweatingbullets: So with only that one particular topic already makes the thread became in the hot status :rolleyes:

I just thought it's funny, considering what we talked about :lol: 

I'm just happy to see, how this thread is becoming more busy and lively ^_^ Hope in the future more people would join us :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I just thought it's funny, considering what we talked about :lol: 

I'm just happy to see, how this thread is becoming more busy and lively ^_^ Hope in the future more people would join us :wub:

When i joined this thread last month, it was still 70 something page. Now we've reached 102 pages already :D

Talking to you guys in this forum is now part of my day :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

That "come on sheesstuurr" is iconic though. I found out in comment sections, someone says he's one of handsome actors who nails comical acting perfectly and he is rich in expression. I agree with this saying ^_^

tbh, Kill Me, Heal Me not my favorite drama out there, but I enjoyed Oh Ri On so much. He's genuinely good character. Well-written, but most importantly well-executed. One thing I admire in PSJ comical acting, it's that he knows, how to not bore with one trick. And everything looks so natural. I think that's why his acting so rich and always entertaining to me) I like a lot of actors/actresses, but personally PSJ one of the few whom I stan because I really enjoy how he brings characters to life :blush:

• Like 4

When i joined this thread last month, it was still 70 something page. Now we've reached 102 pages already :D

Talking to you guys in this forum is now part of my day :wub:

let's walk flower path (as Koreans love to say ^_^) from now on and hopefully one day this thread will hit 1000 pages and 2000 and then 3000 and etc. :love: As long as PSJ keeps coming back with great roles and projects :relaxed:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Me too, aera, me too. It still makes me shiver too :wub:

One of my most favorite scenes from the show :heart:

There are really so many good and heart fluttering moments in this show :love: But when Ae Ra openly admired Dong Man it was just exceptionally written moment. She tried so long to bury those feelings to him, but still couldn't help it. In WWWSK KMS also admired sleeping LYJ, but it had different feeling. In FMY this moment was kinda more raw. But both moments hit me hard ^_^

tumblr_oryhcgqQ4z1r3hugwo3_540.gifv
tumblr_oryhcgqQ4z1r3hugwo2_540.gifv
credit: lavenderbyun

How can you sleep right now?

• Like 3
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

tbh, Kill Me, Heal Me not my favorite drama out there, but I enjoyed Oh Ri On so much. It's genuinely good character. Well-written, but most importantly well-executed. One thing I admire in PSJ comical acting, it's that he knows, how to not bore with one trick. And everything looks so natural. I think that's why his acting so rich and always entertaining for me) I like a lot of actors/actresses, but personally PSJ one of the few whom I stan because I really enjoy how he brings characters to life :blush:

Yep, i remember he said that playing character like oh ri on was quite easy for him, that he didn't find certain obstacles in doing it. As every actor has their own style and strength in acting, I think natural comical acting is one of his strengths as an actor. In fact, it's not easy at all for actors unless you are born naturally with that talent :)

I actually have quite number of favorite actors too, but only psj who made me to create this account and being active in it. I've never done this before. He always makes me curious :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

8 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

I actually have quite number of favorite actors too, but only psj who made me to create this account and being active in it. I've never done this before. He always makes me curious :lol:

Totally agree:D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

45 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

let's walk flower path (as Koreans love to say ^_^) from now on and hopefully one day this thread will hit 1000 pages and 2000 and then 3000 and etc. :love: As long as PSJ keeps coming back with great roles and projects :relaxed:

Let make it happen :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • Love 2

re10-11.gif

so cute :joy:

Spoiler

re10-7.gif

re10-8.gif

credit: logo

P.S. I noticed, that his bodyguard pretty much same guy almost for his whole career, so it's true, that he don't like change stuff members and he still works with people, that worked with him during his debut days ^_^

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:
P.S. I noticed, that his bodyguard pretty much same guy almost for his whole career, so it's true, that he don't like change stuff members and he still works with people, that worked with him during his debut days ^_^

Yep, people call him Mr. Shin (?) The same bodyguard as kim soo hyun. ^_^

Btw, it's on hot topics again haha

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

I, too, watched it after wwwsk and ffmw. At first it felt awkward seeing their relationship from bro-sis vibes to lover vibes. But i slowly enjoyed it a lot. Now still can't believe that oh ri on and ji sung joon is actually the same person x))) 

I didn’t feel any awkwardness. I mean they weren’t real siblings and Oh Ri On always liked her as a woman, but decided to hide his feelings for her sake. I think he is one of the most purest second leads out there. Probably that’s why I liked him. Never selfish, always giving and forgiving. 

Like Hwarang in that regard was more ambiguous. Ah Ro legit started liking her own “brother” at first, before learning his true identity. But I still enjoyed their romance. If Ah Ro has a bit more meat on her character, they could’ve been seriously one of the best in my opinion. Also political side about King was so boring to me lol

• Like 3

“What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Writer Reveals How Her Youngest Daughter Wants To Marry Park Seo Joon

Jung Kyung Yoon recently sat down for an interview with news outlet EDaily and talked about the popular drama adaptation of her web novel “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.”

Jung Kyung Yoon continued, “My eldest daughter finds it awkward as her friends crowd around her at school. My younger daughter told me her dream is to marry ‘Mr. Park Seo Joon’ when she grows up. I told her, ‘Sorry, but that’s definitely not possible.’ I don’t think she completely understands yet, but she hopefully will in the future.”

credit: soompi

even kids like him :grin: 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:
Caption I saw Park Seo Joon today *crying* ❤ I got close to him. I saw his eyes. I saw his abs haha

Wait a minute, how this lucky girl saw his abs? :scream::joy: 

They still filming school days? They filming out of order? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

10 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:
Spoiler

“What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim” Writer Reveals How Her Youngest Daughter Wants To Marry Park Seo Joon

Jung Kyung Yoon recently sat down for an interview with news outlet EDaily and talked about the popular drama adaptation of her web novel “What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim.”

Jung Kyung Yoon continued, “My eldest daughter finds it awkward as her friends crowd around her at school. My younger daughter told me her dream is to marry ‘Mr. Park Seo Joon’ when she grows up. I told her, ‘Sorry, but that’s definitely not possible.’ I don’t think she completely understands yet, but she hopefully will in the future.”

even kids like him :grin: 

Awww even innocent kids can't resist his charms :heart:

10 minutes ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Wait a minute, how this lucky girl saw his abs? :scream::joy: 

They still filming school days? They filming out of order? 

Ikr?? Indeed lucky girl :joy:

Not sure how they do it, it could be for flashback scene :rolleyes:

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Awww even innocent kids can't resist his charms :heart:

Ikr?? Indeed lucky girl :joy:

Not sure how they do it, it could be for flashback scene :rolleyes:

It’s not a bad thing to want to marry cool, handsome, talented and successful guy like Seojoon. Wish that little girl to meet in the future someone as good as Seojoon and overall just to be happy)))

What kind of scene in school request showing his abs :joy: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2