Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

9 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

You probably didn’t saw it, but this thread literally went into “HOT” status :lol: People probably thought PSJ had some new appearance somewhere, but nah, it’s just us talking about kissing scenes and his lips lmfao 

Park Seo Joon’s Lips

I saw it gurl B)

But what makes a thread in the list of hot topics?? 

Omg helpppp.. I can't with those seojoon's lips shower :love:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Anjalifairy said:

I saw it gurl B)

But what makes a thread in the list of hot topics?? 

Omg helpppp.. I can't with those seojoon's lips shower :love:

It goes “HOT” status when in short amount of time multiple accounts post something in the thread. When activity increases in one word;))) There was like 4 of us at that moment and we all posted here with minimal time distance from each other, since we talked here, so that’s why PSJ’s thread become orange for 20-30 minutes ;)B)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

And sometimes with those ambiguous phrases on his t-shirts :rolleyes:

Like Gentle Rider?:joy: That T-shirt is a genius :joy:

@serenilmauve I think I’m starting to fangirl even over PSJ’s look. You guys point out so many nice things about him, that I just go “yeap, agree, wow, exactly, woah” :lol:

@emollienime you can’t blame us)))

@TXviewer Hi! Welcome! Please, feel free to join us))) We have “cookies” here and all big fans :blush:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

It goes “HOT” status when in short amount of time multiple accounts post something in the thread. When activity increases in one word;))) There was like 4 of us at that moment and we all posted here with minimal time distance from each other, since we talked here, so that’s why PSJ’s thread become orange for 20-30 minutes ;)B)

Ah i see. I just knew it. I was wondering all this time how it worked :sweatingbullets: So with only that one particular topic already makes the thread became in the hot status :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, AsveriaPSJ said:

Like Gentle Rider?:joy: That T-shirt is a genius :joy:

Ikr? :phew:

Actually ffmy is full of ambiguous things. When i was watching the series for the first time, i really didn't think that far. Then i re-watched certain clips on youtube and scrolled down the comment section, thanks to all those smart netizen, i realized that my innocent brain was seriously being innocent all this time :lol: Kudos to the writer :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

where can i see the status

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Ikr? :phew:

Actually ffmy is full of ambiguous things. When i was watching the series for the first time, i really didn't think that far. Then i re-watched certain clips on youtube and scrolled down the comment section, thanks to all those smart netizen, i realized that my innocent brain was seriously being innocent all this time :lol: Kudos to the writer :lol:

Their title songs called dumbhead and ambiguous :joy: They knew exactly what they would do :joy:

I think the only thing I didn’t notice on the first watch was the fact, that Dongman couldn’t possibly be afraid of bug, like he pretended to be. Just like Aera I kinda forgot what was his old job :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

This was legit rood “second chance” reunion. One of the best and successful in my opinion (and memory). Their dynamic seriously changed from Kill Me, Heal Me to She Was Pretty. Probably that’s why a lot of people also enjoyed it. I went to watch it after Fight For My Way and remember liking it a lot. 

• Like 3