Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

On 9/11/2020 at 12:46 PM, Anjalifairy said:

Idk why i can't delete the videos :blink:

She said that Seojun is so mature and cute. And above all, he's not cheesy xD

Also they talked about the kissing scene in the teaser was done in their third meeting. Uhm Junghwa said Seojun was nervous at the time but Seojun confidently denied by saying that he wasn't nervous at all :lol:

I'm still in the same position as last year that i have no clue whatsoever about the show. I mean Produce 101. So i still don't get the rules about this PSJDUCE either :joy:

Thank you a lot :fullofhearts:

What she mean by "not cheesy" though xD 

Yeap, mature, but cute is what I get from Seo Jun too;) 

I never watched the show, not even one episode, I just know it because it was so popular in k-pop community, so I can't say how accurate my perception of the rules, but I think it's simple voting for your favorite type of thing. The higher vote numbers the higher position. Plus in P101 they divided trainees into alphabet type of ranking with A being best and X being the worst. I don't think it's a case with PSJDUCE, just each group represent different type of moments with Seo Jun;) 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

On 9/12/2020 at 8:46 AM, Gisell Gisell said:

Does Simba know that he is the luckiest puppy in this world (for me he is the luckiest ever). 

And I envy Korean peoples by having such FINE ambassador.
If we have the ambassador like Seo Joon, I think I willingly and full-heartily participate in whatever events and I believe it will have long line up in my country (our sensus are not working at all).  Lol. 

Love all the photos of Ziozia and Kloudbeer. 

Based on how happy he looks and how much he is attached to Seo Jun I guess he knows;) He even like his dad likes camera around himself lmfao 

I also wish to have Seo Jun ads everywhere. I would by and collect everything ... and just fangirl freely lol:kaching1:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Our man will be the first guest on Naver NOW's new program hosted by Peakboy this friday at 10pm KST. :rickroll:

Seojun just wants to be fair by appearing in every program his buddies are in lol

Cr.  realpeakboy IG

Yeahhh... :highonflowers::issohappy:

Anyway, we can watch it on Naver then or how? :sparklyeyes:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Anjalifairy said:

Our man will be the first guest on Naver NOW's new program hosted by Peakboy this friday at 10pm KST. :rickroll:

Seojun just wants to be fair by appearing in every program his buddies are in lol

Cr.  realpeakboy IG

Haha best friend park seo joon❤❤ always supports his friends❤❤

OFF topic: who is the boy in second pic?

Edited by Berou
Please don't quote videos. thanks !
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

From what i remember, i've never watched any of Now's show but i guess it will be some kind of talk show in radio format.

Ahhh.. okay as I dont know what kind of show it is. :blush:

31 minutes ago, PSJLOVER said:

Haha best friend park seo joon❤❤ always supports his friends❤❤

OFF topic: who is the boy in second pic?

21 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Yeap woogas are each other's biggest support system :heart:

It's Shinee's Taemin. He'll be on another show on Wednesday ^_^

Will they invite Woo Shik for next then? . :tounge_wink:

• Like 1