Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

@serenilmauve I think it will be a bomb if Seo Joon suddenly appears to meet his wife and daughter. I really wanna know how his wife will react. I think I will stand still for a moment if seeing him in front of my eyes. :please:

Ahhh.. I really love the bts shoot of Jill Stuart. I love all the shoots of Jill Stuart. My fave. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

23 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

Ahhh.. okay as I dont know what kind of show it is. :blush:

Will they invite Woo Shik for next then? . :tounge_wink:

Honestly it would be more fun if they invited Seojun and Wooshik together xD

15 hours ago, PSJLOVER said:

Is seo joon coming live on friday? Or google translation got wrong?

14 hours ago, Gisell Gisell said:

We have to ask the help from @Anjalifairy for the translation then. :blush:

Not this friday, but the event will be held at 9pm KST on October 9.

I'm jealous with those 49 fans who will be selected Sad Meme GIF

2 hours ago, serenilmauve said:

lol, he even dressed as Seo Jun because his wife such a fan xD

At this point, i think they need to invite Seojun to the show lol or at least, make a phone call for her xD

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

41 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I honestly believe they deserves even more than that, but I’m happy for any achievements;)  

I like how director mentioned Seo Jun in his acceptance speech :cutekitty:

Congrats for Itaewon Class team and Seo Joon. Finally they recognize Itaewon Class for the awards.:heart4: I dont know what is Silver Bird Prize and I am very proud that IC finally win internationally. :loveu: I am a bit disappointed last time so actually I dont expect IC will win even though I know they deserve it. 

@Anjalifairy Gosh he is really cutie cum hottie. I really love his smiles. Melted. :heart2beat:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

36 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

I honestly believe they deserves even more than that, but I’m happy for any achievements;)  

I like how director mentioned Seo Jun in his acceptance speech 

Park Seojun definitely carried the series and i like how director mentioned (people also keep mentioning) Saeroy's inspiring line(s) as if Park Saeroy's character really exists out there :wow1:

Anyway congrats Itaewon Class team for the award! :foryou:

14 minutes ago, Gisell Gisell said:

@Anjalifairy Gosh he is really cutie cum hottie. I really love his smiles. Melted. 

Yeaaa.. That subtle dimple always attracts me every time :heart2beat:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

6 minutes ago, Anjalifairy said:

Park Seojun definitely carried the series and i like how director mentioned (people also keep mentioning) Saeroy's inspiring line(s) as if Park Saeroy's character really exists out there :wow1:

Anyway congrats Itaewon Class team for the award! :foryou:

What did director actually said? I only understood seo joon's name and characters name ;)

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, serenilmauve said:

@Anjalifairy he dressed like on his IG updates, so it’s not recent photos, but Inlove to see him with kids
Was he there for photoshoot before?;)

I think it's for ZioZia latest photoshoot. If you scroll down OP IG post, you'll find the same playground and that white and blue slide where Seojun was posing on it :D So probably the set was her yard (?)

• Awesome 1