Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Adorable Korean Celebrity Pets [Part 1]

Many Korean celebrities are known to be pet lovers and are usually seen doting on their beloved furbabies on their SNS accounts.

Some of these furballs are even famous enough to be well known by fans and even having their own SNS accounts.

To give you the good vibes that these celebrities want to share whenever they share their cute photos and selfies with their furry pets, we’ve compiled a photo list of Korean celebrity pets that you can browse and adore.

5. Park Seo Joon’s Simba

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCisclgn2MY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://annyeongoppa.com/2020/07/19/adorable-korean-celebrity-pets-part-1/

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

10 Korean Actors Who Sang The OST of Their Own Dramas

Are you sometimes curious about which of your favorite Korean drama actors have experienced being on double duty on their own projects? Like being the main lead character as well as being the singer of the shows official soundtrack?

We got you all covered! We have compiled the ten most famous Korean drama actors and actresses who have showcased their unbelievable talent not just onscreen but also in the recording studio!

Scroll down to see these Korean actors who sang the OST to their own dramas.

3. Park Seo Joon

Korean Actors Who Sang the OST To Their Own Dramas
(Photo : KeyEast)

If you still haven't fallen head over heels in love with actor Park Seo Joon, theHeartstringsvocal will surely sway you towards his favor.

This Hallyu star has recorded the song for the OSTs of "Hwarang," "She Was Pretty," "Kill Me Heal Me," and "A Witch's Love," in which he has also starred in.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118445/20200718/10-korean-actors-who-sang-ost-dramas.htm

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Park Seojoon Wrote for Fans After a While, Showing His Unchanging Love for Them

"I will not forget the love you have given to me," Park Seojoon wrote in the letter. 

The actor uploaded a photo of his handwritten letter for fans on his official fan cafe on July 20th. Park Seojoon wrote to thank fans who had sent him a coffee truck to the filming set of his upcoming film 'Dream.'

1595316491067-0.jpg

Image Source: Park Seojoon's Fan Cafe

Park Seojoon wrote such as follows.

"It's been a while, and it's nice to meet you.
I am so grateful that I really cannot express it in words.
Thank you so much. I will not forget the love you have given to me. 

I don't know whether you are overcoming hard times these days

but you know health comes first, right?
Always take care of your body and mind.
I also have some difficulties in this situation.
To try for those who support us,
I'm doing my best every moment.
I hope to meet you and greet you in a good way again.
I'll wait for that day.
Once again, thank you so much and I lo... love... love you..."

Park Seojoon is currently busy preparing for the film 'Dream' in which he will be partnered up with IU and Lee Hyunwoo. 

'Dream' tells the story of a team of people trying out for the 'Homeless World Cup,' an annual international soccer event. The film will be helmed by movie director Lee Byeonghun who directed the 2019 box office hit 'Extreme Job' as well as the 2019 romantic comedy series, 'Be Melodramatic.'

credit: https://kstarlive.com/news/2020/07/21/park-seojoon-wrote-for-fans-after-a-while-showing-his-unchanging-love-for-them-367590

P.S. The letter was published and written for PSJ’s DCGallery (they organized on the set of movie Dream food support to celebrate his upcoming 9th debut anniversary) though, not for his fan-cafe PARK’s Office.

• Like 1
  • Love 2