Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

6 hours ago, Deepakmahajan said:

That budget exceeds korean movies budget lmao.

Kdramas status even exceed movie sometimes. Very rare bcoz in my country drama stars are seen as B list celebs. But in korea there is no difference in status.

Massive budget. Hope script justifies it.

Well, depending on what drama wants to depict I can see why 16 episodes costs more than making 1 hour movie (in SK);) Especially if we consider that nowadays some k-dramas’ camera work quality seriously very good. And making dramas become so expensive in resent years because of how much work goes into producing something good. 
Also, in SK people actually watch both movies and dramas, so no wonder they don’t put down actors who can bring high ratings;))

• Like 3

budget for mount jiri 32 billion won?:huh:it’s even more than mr.sunshine budged or kingdom,if i’m not wrong.what is the studio and channel?and why do they really need so much money to film a drama about park rangers?no overseas locations,not a historical drama,are we sure it’s not a drama with fantasy elements?

such big budget for a drama makes me anxious.i always worry about stars,that involved.because of high risk situation...

• Like 2

also,not sure why they just don’t openly announce something.if it’s not true someone should already come out with statement.if it’s true then what the point to hide the cat,when it’s out of box.every international news site already reported,that psj either considering or confirmed to star in mount jiri.no idea what they’re doing:huh:

i made mistake here,sorry.thought i’m writing in my old comment window:sweatingbullets:

Edited by emollienime
  • Like 2

Park Seo Joon Wittily Says Goodbye To “Chestnut” Hair And Shows Off New “Pineapple” Style

Park Seo Joon Wittily Says Goodbye To “Chestnut” Hair And Shows Off New “Pineapple” Style

Mar 30, 2020
by L. Kim

Park Seo Joon has tried out a new hairstyle!

Previously, Park Seo Joon both shocked and delighted fans with his “chestnut” haircut for the drama “Itaewon Class.” This time, he transformed into a “pineapple”!

On March 30, the actor shared a photo on Instagram of his new hairstyle with a caption of symbols meaning, “No chestnut, yes pineapple.”

Since his “chestnut” hairstyle set a hot trend among the male population, fans are wondering if the same will happen with the new “pineapple” styling.

What do you think about Park Seo Joon’s hairstyle?

https://www.soompi.com/article/1391321wpp/park-seo-joon-wittily-says-goodbye-to-chestnut-hair-and-shows-off-new-pineapple-style

• LOL 1