Park Seo Joon 박서준 ~❤❤️ [Drama 2023: “Gyeongseong Creature”] || [Movies 2023: “Dream”, “Concrete Utopia”] [Upcoming Movie 2024:“The Marvels”]

serenilmauve

Can I wake up tomorrow and receive the news, that they decided to make it not 16, but 20 episodes :bawling:

My man is so good at acting, that I’’m going to miss him a lot. 
IC just turned me into a super big fan, like if I was just fan before, now I’m obsessed with him and his talent :bawling::joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Very hard time, this show is a motivation as business is suffering big time. All profit went to toss. But this great show gives such motivation and Sae royi character gives you hope that good times will come again. I hope you all guys stay motivated even if this show is ending and this tragic time will be over soon. 

There is one bollywood singer who came from london, though she passed screening test time, she was advised to stay isolated, didn't follow protocol and attended 3 parties spreading virus to thousands. And acting like brat. tough times ahead here . I hope we all get over such sad times soon. I am trying to keep it up and IC really motivates me but it is not that easy tbh...

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Deepakmahajan said:

Very hard time, this show is a motivation as business is suffering big time. All profit went to toss. But this great show gives such motivation and Sae royi character gives you hope that good times will come again. I hope you all guys stay motivated even if this show is ending and this tragic time will be over soon. 

There is one bollywood singer who came from london, though she passed screening test time, she was advised to stay isolated, didn't follow protocol and attended 3 parties spreading virus to thousands. And acting like brat. tough times ahead here . I hope we all get over such sad times soon. I am trying to keep it up and IC really motivates me but it is not that easy tbh...

I feel you my friend.. here in my country have been in moving restriction order since 18th until 31st March.. praying hard it will over soon.. listening to Gaho - Start one of my motivation in this trying time.. i'm in business line so yeah 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Son Hyun Joo Thanks Park Seo Joon And His Show Of Support For Upcoming Drama

Son Hyun Joo Thanks Park Seo Joon And His Show Of Support For Upcoming Drama

Park Seo Joon showed his support for Son Hyun Joo!

On March 21, Son Hyun Joo took to his personal Instagram account to write the hashtags, “Itaewon Class,” “Park Seo Joon,” “Park Sae Roy,” “a son I’m grateful for,” “good luck till the end,” and “I Love you.”

The photo shows the actor posing with a coffee truck that Park Seo Joon sent over, with banners reading, “Father, how is the coffee? Have an impactful day today,” and “To the cast and crew of ‘Model Detective‘ (working title), drink delicious coffee and be strong!” Park Seo Joon signed the banners with “Sae Roy,” the name of his character on JTBC’s “Itaewon Class.”

Son Hyun Joo made a special appearance in “Itaewon Class” as Park Seo Joon’s father, and the pair have stayed in close contact since working on “Chronicles of Evil” together. Park Seo Joon’s drama “Itaewon Class” will be airing its finale tonight on March 21, and Son Hyun Joo is currently filming “Model Detective

credit: soompi

This is one of those PSJ’s acting duet, that I would love to see re-unite again and again forever! Please, tell me PSJ will make cameo in Model Detective :tears: That's like the only time I’m asking for PSJ to make a cameo :tears:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Choi Woo Shik Reveals He Cried While Watching Park Seo Joon On “Itaewon Class”

Choi Woo Shik Reveals He Cried While Watching Park Seo Joon On “Itaewon Class”

Choi Woo Shik couldn’t hold back the tears while watching his close friend Park Seo Joon on JTBC’s “Itaewon Class”!

On March 21, Choi Woo Shik took to Instagram to reveal that he’d gotten emotional while watching the latest episode of Park Seo Joon’s drama.

The actor posted a selfie of himself and wrote, “Ah, I cried so much because of Park Sae Roy [Park Seo Joon’s character].”

He then adorably added the hashtags “Park Sae Roy” and “my friend.”

Choi Woo Shik previously showed his support for Park Seo Joon by sending a coffee truck to the set of “Itaewon Class.”

Did you join Choi Woo Shik in tearing up during the latest episode of “Itaewon Class”? Let us know in the comments below!

credit: soompi

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1